Chief Game Ticket Needed

Discussion in 'Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear' started by SugarLandTexan, Jul 22, 2007.

1. SugarLandTexan

SugarLandTexan Rookie

I am looking for one Chief ticket. If anyone has one that they want to sell email me at wb380@yahoo.com

2. Bull Pen 1

Bull Pen 1 Hall of Fame

Are you a Texans Fan or a Chiefs Fan?

3. SugarLandTexan

SugarLandTexan Rookie

Texans Fan. Hint, the name Sugar Land Texan

4. disaacks3

disaacks3 Site Contributor

Don't be offended, we'd just rather NOT have any more Chiefs fans in the Bull Pen for the game.

:texflag:

5. Bull Pen 1

Bull Pen 1 Hall of Fame

The name is great, it's the post count I'm worried about, that is why I asked.

I'm not sure yet I might have one availiable, for the Texans vs Chiefs game.

6. frequentfliertx

frequentfliertx Rookie

So 6 posts automatically classifies one as a Chiefs fan. Huh? I has absolutely no idea that the number of posts determines whether you're for the Texans or for the other guys (in this case, the Chiefs). This is very interesting indeed. How many posts do you need to have in order to be classified as a "true Texan fan"? This makes absolutely no sense at all. Obviously, if he has Texan as part of his moniker then one would think (now, that's a thought) that he would be a Texan fan. But you're right, you can never tell who the spies are amongst us. Afterall, he could be a Chiefs fan in disguise for all we know (yeah, whatever).

7. aj.

aj. Hall of Fame

Have you tried Ticketmaster?

There's singles all over the place if that's all you need.

I just did a quick search and found 2 together on the 50 yard line upper deck, visitor side.

Section 633
    Row P
    Seats 17 - 18

8. TxDavid

TxDavid Go Coogs!

So are you saying that there are no KC fans living in Sugar Land Texas? Preston just wants to make sure if he gets you a ticket to the BullPen, you're a Texan fan. I would do the same thing. No way I'd give a BullPen seat to an opposing team's fan. Texans fans only in the BullPen. The usher should enforce that rule...
    ..:texflag:

9. frequentfliertx

frequentfliertx Rookie

I mean, if he has Texan as part of his moniker, then it's a dead lock that he'e a Texan fan. Secondly, he lives in Sugar Land, which is in Texas. So the chances of him being a Chiefs fan are pretty minimal. But I see where you're coming from. Better to be safe than sorry when selling your ticket(s). The number of posts shouldn't enter into the equation. I think that Preston has been in the sun too long. I think he needs to get in the shade and cool off. I am sure that there are Chiefs fans in Sugar Land. I don't think that one's loyalties should enter into the picture when selling a ticket. If he was to be a Chiefs fan, then I don't think that someone should hold it against him and deny him the ticket. That's kind of childish. I guess you Texans fans in the BullPen really stick together. You guys just don't like those "outsiders". You don't want to fraternize with the enemy. But in this case the person who wants the ticket seems to be one of us. So preston would be pretty safe in selling it to him. :cowboy1:

10. nunusguy

nunusguy Hall of Fame

A bit off the subject, but not entirely: does anyone expect any problems selling out any of the games ? In other words, what's the likelihood of us having one or more TV blackouts this year ?

11. ubecool454

ubecool454 Hall of Fame

What does it matter that this could have been a chiefs fan? I would sell any ticket I didn't need to any fan of any team..as long as they aren't sitting next to me..lol:splits:

12. gtexan02

gtexan02 Working?

This just in: There are Chief fans living in Texas, who are therefore "texans."

That is all

13. treygar

treygar Veteran

wow, and on top of that, the Chiefs are really the original Texans, Dallas Texans that is....

so in a roundabout way you can say you are a Texans fan and really just be a Chiefs fan through a loophole...

14. Bull Pen 1

Bull Pen 1 Hall of Fame

So, what is your point?

For your info, I choose not to sell my Bull Pen tickets to non Houston Texans Fans. That is ,my choice and I don't care if you like it or not.

DiapHer likes this.