Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Chicago and Dallas games for sale..LL X 2

Texans Pride

Veteran
I have two seats available to the Bears game and the Cowboys game.

These are lower level seats, section 122, row G. I am asking face value for these seats, 90 each, and am not willing to sell for a lower price just because they are preseason games :)

I will have more games throughout the year, but for now, this is all.

Email me at, ashleyashna@msn.com if interested.

GO TEXANS!

texans pride you might want to call the Texans for a small refund, because i have seats in section 103 and face value is $78/ticket. they owe you $120.

Wow, I just checked my invoice and you are right. . .they only chared me 78 a ticket, making the price 156 for both. . .

Thanks!

you should be able to get at least face value for the cowboys game i sold two for $200 on ebay. the bears game might be a little stretch to get face value. lots of people want to see the cowboys/texans game and with this being the 3rd pre-season game this is the one game the starters play the most. this is also an in-state rivalry game for the governor's cup so this is as close to a regular season game as you can get.

...I am asking face value for these seats, 90 each, and am not willing to sell for a lower price just because they are preseason games :)

I will have more games throughout the year, but for now, this is all.

GO TEXANS!
I am interested when you sell the tickets for Tennessee and New Orleans. I know you would not want to sell for more than face value just because they are big games...

it all about supply and demand, economics 101, which sets ticket prices! seeing how both the titans and saints games are sold out, prices will naturally be higher than face value.

Well I'm flying in for the Titans game, so that game is isn't an option, but yes, for the Saints game. . . .Supply and Demand baby!

Back