Something Witty !
http://walterfootball.com/draft2017.php

1st rd .... QB Pat Mahomes

2nd rd ... OT/OG Taylor Moton

3rd rd ..... SS Josh Jones

4th rd .... LB Alex Anzalone

Now I'll finish with my own

Round 4 Pick 35 (COMP): Julie'n Davenport, OT, Bucknell
Round 5 Pick 25: Jermaine Eluemunor, OG, Texas A&M This is a china berry pick where you grab a handful to make sure you hit your target . Plus it makes Texian happy .

Round 7 Pick 25: Nate Hairston, CB, Temple

Last edited:
I like the overall direction. My only question would be is what about the BPA at power RB, OL or CB at 5 & 7? That might not give you the folks you picked, but could help with some weaknesses. Just a thought.

I like the overall direction. My only question would be is what about the BPA at power RB, OL or CB at 5 & 7? That might not give you the folks you picked, but could help with some weaknesses. Just a thought.

Well it's a guess or projection . In the 5th that guard put up some numbers but is a bit raw . I think coaching can't make up for raw talent and he ran a 5.22 and put up 34 reps at 332 lbs I believe . He has good feet also .

I would go
1) Corey Davis WR
2) Nathon Peterman QB
3) Montravius Adams DE
4) Will Holden OT
4) Samaje Perine, RB,

http://walterfootball.com/draft2017.php

1st rd .... QB Pat Mahomes

2nd rd ... OT/OG Taylor Moton

3rd rd ..... SS Josh Jones

4th rd .... LB Alex Anzalone

Now I'll finish with my own

Round 4 Pick 35 (COMP): Julie'n Davenport, OT, Bucknell
Round 5 Pick 25: Jermaine Eluemunor, OG, Texas A&M This is a china berry pick where you grab a handful to make sure you hit your target . Plus it makes Texian happy .

Round 7 Pick 25: Nate Hairston, CB, Temple
Yes It makes me happy but I don't think he will make it past RD 3.

Interesting ... you going with Davis being the BPA or you think that's a need ?
Both. Outside of Hopkins we don't really know what we have. Davis instantly becomes the second best wr on the team. If we get romo, are you comfortable with a wr group of Hopkins, Fuller and Braxton Miller??? Not exactly a group that puts fear in opposing defenses. I've really been thinking that if any of the top 3 WRs fall to 25 we should jump on them. Imagine the flexibility adding Ross would give us. Ross and Fuller's speed on the outside and Hopkins in the slot!!!! Hopkins and Fuller on the outside with Ross in the slot!!!!! That alone would help the running game because no way safeties will be cheating up.

Both. Outside of Hopkins we don't really know what we have. Davis instantly becomes the second best wr on the team. If we get romo, are you comfortable with a wr group of Hopkins, Fuller and Braxton Miller??? Not exactly a group that puts fear in opposing defenses. I've really been thinking that if any of the top 3 WRs fall to 25 we should jump on them. Imagine the flexibility adding Ross would give us. Ross and Fuller's speed on the outside and Hopkins in the slot!!!! Hopkins and Fuller on the outside with Ross in the slot!!!!! That alone would help the running game because no way safeties will be cheating up.

Hopkins , Fuller , Strong , Miller , Wendall Williams , and Mumphrey could be really good if they had a real QB and one that has time to throw .

Yes It makes me happy but I don't think he will make it past RD 3.
Who???
Hopkins , Fuller , Strong , Miller , Wendall Williams , and Mumphrey could be really good if they had a real QB and one that has time to throw .
Outside of Hopkins, meh! Fuller needs to work on his hands and route running, Miller needs to work on everything including staying on the field. Miller has shown NOTHING IMO. The rest are JAGs.

Who???

Outside of Hopkins, meh! Fuller needs to work on his hands and route running, Miller needs to work on everything including staying on the field. Miller has shown NOTHING IMO. The rest are JAGs.

Miller and Fuller were rookies with d
Who???

I think there's some talent in this group but need a QB to get them the ball on time and where they don't have to reach back . The Texans were 31st in YAC .

Reactions: JB
Who???

I like grabbing a vertical receiving threat at TE. Engram/Howard/Njoku/Hodges/Smith/Everett/Kittle would help stabilize the receiving core. Engram is a matchup nightmare for secondaries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like grabbing a vertical receiving threat at TE. Engram/Howard/Njoku/Hodges/Smith/Everett/Kittle would help stabilize the receiving core. Engram is a matchup nightmare for secondaries.

I don't think they get a TE in this draft since they re-signed Griffin but I also don't think they will draft another WR either.

I don't think they get a TE in this draft since they re-signed Griffin but I also don't think they will draft another WR either.

Hopefully they don't think those positions are set, especially with the class of TEs coming in.

Hopefully they don't think those positions are set, especially with the class of TEs coming in.

Don't know why you see TE as such a big need for us. It's a good class but not worth sacrificing BPA or needs for. I don't see a Gronk/Gonzalez there... do you? We have too many craters to fill worry about filling a minor pot-hole

Don't know why you see TE as such a big need for us. It's a good class but not worth sacrificing BPA or needs for. I don't see a Gronk/Gonzalez there... do you? We have too many craters to fill worry about filling a minor pot-hole

My point is that at some point in the first four rounds TE will be BPA, and yes I see 5 or six guys who will be impactful. Howard/Engram/Njoku for sure, then two or three guys out Hodges/Everett/Smith/Sprinkle/Kittle

Garrett Boles, OT, Utah
Can't go wrong strengthening the trenches.
Tanoh Kapassasgnon, DE/DT, Villanova
Don't trust Watt to come back, need depth here anyway
Josh Jones, S, NC State
Need to replace Demps
Howard Wilson, CB, Houston
Don't trust our CB age and injury histories

My point is that at some point in the first four rounds TE will be BPA, and yes I see 5 or six guys who will be impactful. Howard/Engram/Njoku for sure, then two or three guys out Hodges/Everett/Smith/Sprinkle/Kittle

Have to agree to disagree then. Unless we go TE in round 1 ( and there ain't not chance in (whatever you believe in here) of that happening) then TE will not be BPA in any round, much less the first 4 or BPA at a position of need at any time before signing UDFA's

Have to agree to disagree then. Unless we go TE in round 1 ( and there ain't not chance in (whatever you believe in here) of that happening) then TE will not be BPA in any round, much less the first 4 or BPA at a position of need at any time before signing UDFA's

But, but what if, he is BPA :barman: on the Texans "Big Board".

Back