Chargers With Yet Another Disgruntled Player

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by texasguy346, Aug 23, 2004.

1. texasguy346

texasguy346 Mod Squad

Looks like the San Diego management is trying to defend its Worst Current Franchise title by scorning yet another player in the midst of contract negotiations. There were earlier reports that the Phillip Rivers negotiations stalled yet again, and then this article by San Diego Union-Tribune about their center Jason Ball. His agent is quoted as saying "He'd rather go someplace else and play for the minimum than sign a long-term deal with San Diego." Then again, who can blame him?

SD Union-Tribune

2. OzzO

OzzO .. and then?

YIKES!!!

Thank goodness for the TEXANS, their front office... and of course Chef Boy R Dee. :popcorn:

3. V Man

V Man Pumpkinhead

Man I love those mini ravioli. But seriously that is a shame, I wonder if it is carry over from the Manning situation or are the Chargers' organization as bad as it seems.

4. TheOgre

TheOgre Hall of Fame

Chef Boy R Dee is one of the most disgusting foods I remember from my childhood. Right up there with El Patio frozen dinners. Glad those days are WAY, WAY, WAY in the past.

5. V Man

V Man Pumpkinhead

Why you dissing El Patio, man I grew up on those and there is nothing wrong with me, me, me, me.