Chad Pennington

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by adam, Nov 11, 2007.

1. adam

adam Guero

His days on the NY Jets' roster seem to be numbered with the Clemens era now in effect. What do you think will become of him? I like him, I always thought that he was highly under appreciated as a result of his "lack of arm strength". Not to say that we should pick him up or anything. I just find that it' disappointing that he has been benched in favor of someone who doesn't show a much greater deal of promise (or really, even a different style of passing the football).

Stuff happens, I suppose.

2. kastofsna

kastofsna Hall of Fame

i like him too. he'll definitely start somewhere in the NFL easily. he's been the scapegoat of a lot of things.

3. gg no re

gg no re iggnorent

I don't know, Warner had a similar situation in that one injury derailed his career, and only now has he gotten close to being back on track.

Chadwick will start somewhere though; there's plenty of demand for a QB out there.

4. stingray

stingray Hall of Fame

Maybe with the panthers?

5. edo783

edo783 Site Contributor

IMO, he is one of the smarter QBs playing. At the very least he will be a good backup somewhere if he wants to do that. I'm not sure he will be a starter anymore unless some team is in dire straights QB wise.

6. PapaL

PapaL Loose Screw

I think he'll end up like Jeff Garcia. Backup for a little bit and then once the right system comes around he will shine.