Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Carson Wentz, My #1 QB going into 2015 college season

Dallas would have to be nuts to pass on the freakish opportunity to have a seamless franchise QB transition.

That said, hope they fall in love with Robert Nkemdiche ... hehe.

Dallas would have to be nuts to pass on the freakish opportunity to have a seamless franchise QB transition.

That said, hope they fall in love with Robert Nkemdiche ... hehe.
Actually Ezekiel Elliott makes the MOST sense if they truly are in win now mode. I mean, how much more can they squeeze out of McFadden and Turbin.
I guess they can hope and pray Romo doesn't get hurt again.

Actually Ezekiel Elliott makes the MOST sense if they truly are in win now mode. I mean, how much more can they squeeze out of McFadden and Turbin.

Win now and continuing to win don't have to be mutually exclusive. And I'm a big Elliot fan, but taking a QB who has a legit shot at running your franchise for 10+ more years is just too good to pass up, especially when a better than decent back (Collins, Dixon, Booker, Howard, Perkins) can be had as well later.

Cowboys added Alfred Morris in free agency. Guess what position they didn't add?

Cowboys added Alfred Morris in free agency. Guess what position they didn't add?
Thanks.
Didn't know that. The Cowboys' website didn't show Morris on their depth chart.
I should have checked the roster because depth charts don't get set this early.

That changes priorities.

Of course, since it's the Cowboys I think they should draft multiple kickers :D

Thanks.
Didn't know that. The Cowboys' website didn't show Morris on their depth chart.
I should have checked the roster because depth charts don't get set this early.

That changes priorities.

Of course, since it's the Cowboys I think they should draft multiple kickers :D

And multiple punters.

Just to be sure.

Why do people believe it makes sense for Dallas to draft Wentz/Goff as Romo's future replacement, but don't feel The Chargers could draft Rivers' replacement?

Many see Dallas as a contender with Romo. It would make sense they would add a piece to help them win now.

The Chargers aren't even a consideration for their division. Most likely to finish last again.

They recently changed HC, GM... QB would be a natural selection.

They could probably trade Rivers & his contract for two 2nds

Why do people believe it makes sense for Dallas to draft Wentz/Goff as Romo's future replacement, but don't feel The Chargers could draft Rivers' replacement?

Many see Dallas as a contender with Romo. It would make sense they would add a piece to help them win now.

The Chargers aren't even a consideration for their division. Most likely to finish last again.

They recently changed HC, GM... QB would be a natural selection.

They could probably trade Rivers & his contract for two 2nds
Mainly because the conversation has centered around Dallas. While there may be some argument for Wentz/Goff to San Diego it's not quite as critical as Dallas because Rivers is 2 years younger than Romo.

Mainly because the conversation has centered around Dallas. While there may be some argument for Wentz/Goff to San Diego it's not quite as critical as Dallas because Rivers is 2 years younger than Romo.

Romo also been injured more often than Rivers. I take your overall point though @thunderkyss. I certainly wouldn't rule out a QB if I were a SD fan.

hold your horses everyone, according to Schefter Gruden told him Connor Cook might be the best QB in this draft. Quick trade all the draft for him Rick!!!

And clearly this means we screwed up in signing Brock ... amirite?

LOL....

No. This tells me the Eagles were thinking of making the playoffs by a slim margin. First or second round exit, if at all.

A rookie has never taken his team to the SuperbOwl. The Eagles have already thrown in the towel. Sure, they're going to play their butts off. What happens happens. Maybe they blow away the division. But right now, I'm thinking they aren't very confident in their run game (like the Vikings are) & they're not very confident in their defense (like the Vikings are). They don't have Jj Watt years to worry about. They don't have AD years to worry about. It's all about Wentz now, so you start him.

Oh yeah, that Badass talk earlier was sarcasm.

LOL....

No. This tells me the Eagles were thinking of making the playoffs by a slim margin. First or second round exit, if at all.

A rookie has never taken his team to the SuperbOwl. The Eagles have already thrown in the towel. Sure, they're going to play their butts off. What happens happens. Maybe they blow away the division. But right now, I'm thinking they aren't very confident in their run game (like the Vikings are) & they're not very confident in their defense (like the Vikings are). They don't have Jj Watt years to worry about. They don't have AD years to worry about. It's all about Wentz now, so you start him.

This is more about 2018 than it is about 2016.

LOL....

Oh yeah, that Badass talk earlier was sarcasm.

Sorry, bud. Shouldn't have necessarily quoted you there so much as I was having fun with the whole Jared Goff sitting so that means we won with Brock discussion from before.

Patrick M. ‏@sfpodge 1h1 hour ago

@SInow @footballrs the #Eagles are doomed! he's a Trekkie. #LiveLongAndProsper

CrmlAxpVUAICQsr.jpg

CrmlAyUVUAAKdhE.jpg

CrmlA2xUIAIvy1o.jpg

Back