Carr's Bye week!!

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by dalemurphy, Oct 5, 2004.

1. dalemurphy

dalemurphy Hall of Fame

At least, that's how it must have felt for him, physically. He didn't get touched the entire game!! It was a very impressive job by the OLine. By the way, Zach Weigert is one amazing run blocker- he was driving Raider linemen back 5 - 7 yards with regularity.

2. Meloy

Meloy Hall of Fame

Let's hope we get to see more of it as these players work together. When Seth Wand was drafted, I compared him and Pitts to Matthews and Munchak in their first years with the Oilers. The Oline is massive top to bottom and skills should be good as a group.
    Can you imagine what Carr can do with minimum pressure on him for an entire game?

3. El Tejano

El Tejano Hall of Fame

The one thing I liked was the fact that it started to look like he was actually picking on Phillip Buchannon. He and Gaffney were on target and the one thing that I liked about the DC to AJ TD was the fact both of them were improvising on the same page. Awesome. Let's see if they can continue this week.

4. carrtex

carrtex Rookie

yes, DC can be great he just needs some time to throw the ball. Hopefully the O-line can keep it up. GO TEXANS

5. TheOgre

TheOgre Hall of Fame

I believe he was out almost the entire game.

6. infantrycak

infantrycak Mod. Staff Member

Wiegert was inactive against KC--didn't play the whole day. Weary got the start and then Washington played also.