Carr on NFL Access

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by TexanFan881, May 17, 2006.

1. TexanFan881

TexanFan881 Hall of Fame

David is going to be on NFL Total Access tonight at 6:00 central time. One of the things they said they'll talk to him about is all the talk about the Texans possibly taking Vince Young. For all of you who can't catch the 6:00 show, it will replay at 9:00 central time.

2. Hulk75

Hulk75 Hall of Fame

Some of us dont have it could you let us know what he says?

3. Ibar_Harry

Ibar_Harry Hall of Fame

Looks like Mario will be on Total Access on Friday. Happen to be looking through the schedule and spotted it. Looks like people are beginning to take notice.

4. Hulk75

Hulk75 Hall of Fame

Can you get it in 1 room?
    How much a month?

5. Hulk75

Hulk75 Hall of Fame

True thanks...........

6. TEXANRED

TEXANRED Texan-American

I Hate Time Warner.

7. Exascor

Exascor Hall of Fame

I agree.

8. TexanFan881

TexanFan881 Hall of Fame

How much would it be for me to get a dvd with all the Texans games on it lets say from the '05 season or after this year is over for this year? I'd be interested as I only get to see maybe 2 games a year up here in Illinois (primetime games + sometimes the Colts/last year was better as we got to play Chicago and Green Bay). I'd also like to see the videos on the website but my computer is on dial-up and at school the computers only have windows media player :(

9. Hulk75

Hulk75 Hall of Fame

Will they ever put The NFL Channel on Cable and not Direct TV?

I mean I will pay for it like ESPN HD and all the other extra channels..........

10. Mr. White

Mr. White H-Town Beatdown

I doubt it. I think the NFL has a deal with DirecTV.

11. donbmt

donbmt Veteran

Be careful what you ask for, the NFL Network is addicting, once you sit down and start watching you can't turn it off. It's definitely a real football fan's dream come true. Total Access is good but my favorite is Six Days to Sunday.

12. U4ikrob

U4ikrob Guitar Junky

Hey there GK - I would love to get some or all the games on DVD - Ive got a whole reel of Blank DVD's and have been trying to find one of you burner guys to help out with gettign some Texan games on disc.

Honestly I dunno why the Pro sports leagues in general dont sell Games on disc or a season. It would be a great source of income to all the teams from a secondary money stream and could be sold all seasons for all sports. Football, Basketball, baseball, soccer... etc... Never have understood the whole no rebroadcastign thing and then they dont sell the games on disc for you to watch either :confused: I mean honestly they sell darn near everythign else from concerts to PPV events on disc - why not pro sports games? I mean honestly how many of you out there would love to get an old game on disc or how about a championship game or series?

The closest ive seen is those crappy highlight reel jobs SI does for -Some- teams if they win a championship. OF course I still wont buy anything SI to this day 10+ years later after the whole - Rockets championship snub job- That still irks me to this very day.

13. trane

trane Rookie

I have only had NFL Network (after the regular season) since the beginning of the year but fell in love with it instantly. Saw footage of the combine, all the draft updates, and free agency news. Any news worthy topic about the NFL is covered. What I like most is that it doesn't cater to just the most popular teams and players, everyone gets some exposure.

14. Brandon420tx

Brandon420tx Flounder

30 more minutes, all those that can watch, please keep us less fortunate people posted.

15. Hulk75

Hulk75 Hall of Fame

here here........:yahoo:

16. slamdunc

slamdunc Rookie

I've got it on dish network, channel 154. It is just sweet and addicitive like everyone has mentioned. 6 days to sunday - awesome. the best though for me is the game of the week...shows a majority of the plays in about an hour of selected games. The interviews are nice too.

The DirecTV agreement is for the NFL ticket only I believe. That is handy if you don't like the Cowboys and want to watch something else...or with a dvr you can record other games and watch it in about 20 minutes skipping commercials......what was this thread about again?

17. amazingandre

amazingandre All Pro

you guys are paying for cable?????????? ouch :brickwall expensive i can tell you how to get free tv ALL THE NFL GAMES!!!!!!! and it's LEGAL!!! let me know if anyone on this message boards is interested?:redtowel:

18. Brandon420tx

Brandon420tx Flounder

Who wouldn't be interested?

19. amazingandre

amazingandre All Pro

ok it's called pansat look it up on google you pay for a box like cable or directv and you need a dish (which you can get) a one time payment of whatever you choose on site and they send you stuff. you install it and tghere you go. we have been doing it for years. it usually last like a year then you need a new one. but its like 300 tops for it and thats way cheaper than a year of directv and nfl ticket so you choose

20. amazingandre

amazingandre All Pro

Carr very confident in his new oline likes the depth. also likes the williams pick, says will hopefully create some turnovers, all around just confident of the upcoming season. likes the depth at rb and the new mould addition