Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Carr is not the answer

kenneth24

Waterboy
afcman said:
That wouldn't happen unless you were one. How many other men would keep letting that happen. I WOULDN'T. You'd think after a while he get fed up and mad as ***** about it. And do what it takes to not let that happen.

Throw the friggin ball away for one thing. ANYTHING! Call nothing but running plays no matter what the coach says. :rolleyes: I didn't see where it really bothered him that much. Where's the fire in the belly? The eye of the tiger? This is just one reason why I think he lacks respect from his fellow players. I've seen other QB's who got sacked alot in a game and you could feel the anger through the TV from them.
Fire in the belly? Every time he shows emotion, he's called immature. But like i said before when Peyton does the same thing its because he's a competitor! So basically if he shows something he is immature but if he composes himself he's seen as not caring!

Fiddy

All Pro
texanfan2002114 said:
Because Banks was to busy thowing picks for TD returns!!
You do remember Carr made the same throw against the Chiefs right??? It's like Carr made a horrible pass to some of you guys. Banks does it after sitting for 15 games and y'all are all on him. Carr does it during the season and you come up with excuses.

HoustonFrog

Dallas Frog
WaylonJennings67 said:
No way to judge David yet, due simply to the fact that he's playing for an expansion team...........I'd give him @ least another year................another gamebreaker on offense & some more time to throw & I think he can be a playoff QB......time will tell.
Why don't we just put him on the Colts and try him out..lol. That is alot of "ifs" and things. He shouldn't be this far behind 4 years in. People need to stop the excuses.

After only 2 seasons, Boller (Ravens) was on the chopping block all season long for similar play. I really believe Carr's bad play is due to lack of protection but he deserves the criticism and should be on a short leash with a veteran back-up who can actually play (B. Johnson, D. Culpepper, J. Garcia, D. Flutie, or J. Kitna). I don't want to hang the future on any of these guys but putting a little pressure and having a great insurance policy at the QB position would improve production at that position.

Fiddy

All Pro
bubbajaxonbrown said:
After only 2 seasons, Boller (Ravens) was on the chopping block all season long for similar play. I really believe Carr's bad play is due to lack of protection but he deserves the criticism and should be on a short leash with a veteran back-up who can actually play (B. Johnson, D. Culpepper, J. Garcia, D. Flutie, or J. Kitna). I don't want to hang the future on any of these guys but putting a little pressure and having a great insurance policy at the QB position would improve production at that position.
After two season for Boller, after 4 for Carr.

Carr has protection, he makes it look bad by having 0 pocket presence.

dalemurphy

Hall of Fame
HoustonFrog said:
dat_boy_yec said:
Honoring Earl 34 said:
:ok: Well , I will not hang my hat on Carr . He brings on alot of problems on himself . How did Banks get the ball downfield and not get sacked .

Banks hadn't played all year. Carr has done the same thing this season playing 16 games..lol.

Carr threw 11 interceptions in 16 games. Banks threw 2 interceptions in 30 minutes. There is plenty to criticize Carr for but you lose credibility with stupid statements like that!

I agree with the above post....carr has zero pocket presence. Ive only seen about 2 or 3 plays all year where he makes a pass outside the pocket that wasnt a designed bootleg. I see tom brady, rothlesberger, plummer, all the other above avg qb's improvise and make plays when they're pocket collapses all the time! Carr sometimes runs into his own lineman. I believe carr is damaged goods and will never be the same. 8 mill bonus and 5.5 mill a yr is tooooo much money to give a qb who has shown nothing.

HoustonFrog

Dallas Frog
dalemurphy said:
HoustonFrog said:
dat_boy_yec said:
Carr threw 11 interceptions in 16 games. Banks threw 2 interceptions in 30 minutes. There is plenty to criticize Carr for but you lose credibility with stupid statements like that!
What did I say that was stupid?I think attacking posters is ridiculous because people don't think the current Texans hung the moon. I didn't say the stats were the same. I said that Banks hadn't taken game time snaps all year. People were all over him about the two picks. Carr made similar throws in all of his games. If you were responding to the bold, so be it.

dalemurphy

Hall of Fame
Fiddy said:
After two season for Boller, after 4 for Carr.

Carr has protection, he makes it look bad by having 0 pocket presence.
Boller has been in the league for 3 years, not 2. Boller entered the league in 2003 and Carr in 2002. Furthermore, Carr's 3rd season was much better than Boller's season this year. Everyone wants to get excited about Boller's last two games. Fine, then look at Carr's first 7 games last season!

Johnny Utah

Rookie
People said the same thing about Jake Plummer, but look what he's done under Kubiak and Shanahan. I would like to see if Carr can have the same kind of improvement under Kubiak if he ends up being our next HC.

dalemurphy

Hall of Fame
HoustonFrog said:
dalemurphy said:
HoustonFrog said:
What did I say that was stupid?I think attacking posters is ridiculous because people don't think the current Texans hung the moon. I didn't say the stats were the same. I said that Banks hadn't taken game time snaps all year. People were all over him about the two picks. Carr made similar throws in all of his games. If you were responding to the bold, so be it.
So, it is luck or coincidence that you attribute to Carr's low interception total.

By the way, didn't Carr throw for 295 yards just last week? I believe he got the ball downfield last week as well.

Carr had a bad season but it wasn't nearly as bad as some would make it out to be. He threw more TDs than Ints on an awful team. His completion percentage was around 60%. He had 300 yards rushing. He averaged a little over 1 interception every 2 games despite a season of physical abuse. I'm not sure what you think Banks would've done with Victor Riley at left tackle against Pittsburgh or Indianapolis.

Ibar_Harry

All Pro
Johnny Utah said:
People said the same thing about Jake Plummer, but look what he's done under Kubiak and Shanahan. I would like to see if Carr can have the same kind of improvement under Kubiak if he ends up being our next HC.
Try Bledsole and Buffalo vs Bledsole and Dallas.

dalemurphy

Hall of Fame
IshouldbeGM said:
I agree with the above post....carr has zero pocket presence. Ive only seen about 2 or 3 plays all year where he makes a pass outside the pocket that wasnt a designed bootleg. I see tom brady, rothlesberger, plummer, all the other above avg qb's improvise and make plays when they're pocket collapses all the time! Carr sometimes runs into his own lineman. I believe carr is damaged goods and will never be the same. 8 mill bonus and 5.5 mill a yr is tooooo much money to give a qb who has shown nothing.

Troy Aikman never had pocket-presence either. He did, however, have a pocket when he was winning superbowls. Drew Bledsoe doesn't have pocket-presence. However, when he's surrounded by the right people he is a probowl QB. Can we stop this argument if everyone will agree that David Carr isn't nor will he ever be in John Elway's class or in Bret Favre's class? He can't takeover a game on his own talent. He needs help around him just like 99% of NFL QBs. You can grade him when he has the opportunity to play under those circumstances. Until then, you don't know how good he can be. However, if you watch the first half of 2004, you know he can be among the top half of NFL starting QBs.

HoustonFrog

Dallas Frog
dalemurphy said:
HoustonFrog said:
dalemurphy said:
So, it is luck or coincidence that you attribute to Carr's low interception total.

By the way, didn't Carr throw for 295 yards just last week? I believe he got the ball downfield last week as well.

Carr had a bad season but it wasn't nearly as bad as some would make it out to be. He threw more TDs than Ints on an awful team. His completion percentage was around 60%. He had 300 yards rushing. He averaged a little over 1 interception every 2 games despite a season of physical abuse. I'm not sure what you think Banks would've done with Victor Riley at left tackle against Pittsburgh or Indianapolis.
He doesn't throw alot of picks because, with the exception of a few games, he doesn't throw downfield and he holds onto the ball too long. I don't care if the blind squirrel found a nut. Over 4 years you are supposed to pick up things where people can see you are progressing. Did you not see the last ESPN game or any games?It is a joke that he stares down so many receivers. Even if they aren't picked they are knocked down. He hold onto the ball even when the line does give him time. He has regressed. He doesn't study film, according to many locker room reports and doesn't stay after practice to correct problems. Sorry that you guys want to worship him. People forget the teams they played at the end of the year. They made plays on horrible teams. I'm not sure why Banks keeps coming back to me. Maybe someone else said something but I never said Banks was better. He is a bad backup.

bigbag12

Practice Squad
untill the get CARR any resemblance of an O line, we will never what he is/could be.most QB do a 5 step drop and release. carr tries for a 3 step drop back and release but usually relies on the drop 2 steps, scramble for your life and if you have time after that and still conscious then throw the ball.how casserly kept his job is freaking beyond me.

Ibar_Harry

All Pro
HoustonFrog said:
dalemurphy said:
HoustonFrog said:
He doesn't throw alot of picks because, with the exception of a few games, he doesn't throw downfield and he holds onto the ball too long. I don't care if the blind squirrel found a nut. Over 4 years you are supposed to pick up things where people can see you are progressing. Did you not see the last ESPN game or any games?It is a joke that he stares down so many receivers. Even if they aren't picked they are knocked down. He hold onto the ball even when the line does give him time. He has regressed. He doesn't study film, according to many locker room reports and doesn't stay after practice to correct problems. Sorry that you guys want to worship him. People forget the teams they played at the end of the year. They made plays on horrible teams. I'm not sure why Banks keeps coming back to me. Maybe someone else said something but I never said Banks was better. He is a bad backup.
Again, I think your assessment is wrong. I say that, because Bob McNair in his news conference quitely stated that Carr is the QB of the future Texans. Is he perfect, by no means, but he is who they plan on working with as their QB. That announcement has been made after careful reveiw by Reeves. My conclusion, like so many others, is they must see something the other coaches dis not. Perhaps,like when he called his own plays we scored the most points in the history of the franchise. Of course after that quarter the coaches took over play calling and we proceeded to loose the game. No, its the play calling an a whole lot else which is making Carr and every other player on this ball club look bad. WAIT UNTIL WE HAVE A GOOD COACHING STAFF BEFORE VALUATING ANY BALL PLAYER ON THIS BALL CLUB. Why do you thing McNAIR said they were going to evaluate the candidates based on what schemes they are going to run. Why do you think he said the changing of schemes was a bad thing. Sorry, look to coaching as probably the biggest problem this team has. Quite frankly it was the assistants that lead to the downfall of this ball club. The head coach didn't have the b.... to put his buddies in place. That's the problem in a nut shell.

Grid

All Pro
having a "man-crush" has nothing to do with it. My annoyance stems from the fact that this conversation has been had a hundred times, by equally *****ic people.. and it didnt go anywhere the other times either.

Its a pointless conversation.

Carr is staying.. he is getting more time.. he is our QB whether you want him to be or not.. deal with it.

I understand that you are an impatient and ignorant fan who wants immediate results. I understand that you want the next Joe Montana.. and you want him to come in and play at a pro bowl level behind our useless line. I understand that you dont care if our coaching staff severely restrains our offense. What I dont understand.. is how you got stupid enough to ignore all of these things, and are willing to totally dog a young player because he doesnt live up to your unreachable standards?

I have criticized Carr's penchant for telegraphing his passes.. but im not quite foolish enough to focus only on where he has had problems.. and ignore all his positives.

but like I said.. this is a pointless conversation.. its not going to go anywhere.. all it is is an excuse for more ignorant people to get together and bash a player who they have a personal vendetta against.

Hes staying.. hes going to get more time.. he is our QB for at least another season or two.. deal.

CajunTexan

Waterboy
dalemurphy said:
Troy Aikman never had pocket-presence either. He did, however, have a pocket when he was winning superbowls. Drew Bledsoe doesn't have pocket-presence. However, when he's surrounded by the right people he is a probowl QB. Can we stop this argument if everyone will agree that David Carr isn't nor will he ever be in John Elway's class or in Bret Favre's class? He can't takeover a game on his own talent. He needs help around him just like 99% of NFL QBs. You can grade him when he has the opportunity to play under those circumstances. Until then, you don't know how good he can be. However, if you watch the first half of 2004, you know he can be among the top half of NFL starting QBs.
WORD

dale...I have been saying this all year, but some will not let it go. Others let trolls like Wonger get them fired up about the entire deal.

Like Grid said, the dude, hair and all, is here to stay for 2 possibly 3 more years, DEAL WITIT.

HoustonFrog

Dallas Frog
Ibar_Harry said:
HoustonFrog said:
dalemurphy said:
Again, I think your assessment is wrong. I say that, because Bob McNair in his news conference quitely stated that Carr is the QB of the future Texans. Is he perfect, by no means, but he is who they plan on working with as their QB. That announcement has been made after careful reveiw by Reeves. My conclusion, like so many others, is they must see something the other coaches dis not. Perhaps,like when he called his own plays we scored the most points in the history of the franchise. Of course after that quarter the coaches took over play calling and we proceeded to loose the game. No, its the play calling an a whole lot else which is making Carr and every other player on this ball club look bad. WAIT UNTIL WE HAVE A GOOD COACHING STAFF BEFORE VALUATING ANY BALL PLAYER ON THIS BALL CLUB. Why do you thing McNAIR said they were going to evaluate the candidates based on what schemes they are going to run. Why do you think he said the changing of schemes was a bad thing. Sorry, look to coaching as probably the biggest problem this team has. Quite frankly it was the assistants that lead to the downfall of this ball club. The head coach didn't have the b.... to put his buddies in place. That's the problem in a nut shell.
Seriously, what is McNair supposed to say when firing a coach? He isn't going to come clean on everything. Why is Reeves all of sudden the word after a month?People need to start thinking for themselves. McNair is still learning the game and admitted that when he hired Reeves. It isn't like I don't want Carr to be good. We all do. I do see alot of regression though and it had nothing to do with coaching. People are looking at the end of the year like we barely missed .500. We played one of the worst schedules the second half of the season and for the most part played against teams in our same boat. I'm not putting too much into Babin dominating the 49ers and things like that. I think his main problem is football smarts and I'm not sure that will change.

Grid, you are correct, he is the QB now but that doesn't mean people have to be drones and take what is said and done as word. I didn't know in order to post here you had to be part of the Texan cult. I'm just worried because this is a good starting point for a turnaround and McNair doesn't need to do things the nice way. It is time to be tough and look at what has happened.

Grid

All Pro
You dont have to ride Carr's jock.. but if you are a Texans fan.. you could at least attempt to be positive about him and his potential.

I see no point in dogging him for the next 3 seasons.

Carr has alot going for him if you care to look.

HoustonFrog

Dallas Frog
Grid said:
You dont have to ride Carr's jock.. but if you are a Texans fan.. you could at least attempt to be positive about him and his potential.

I see no point in dogging him for the next 3 seasons.

Carr has alot going for him if you care to look.
I do see positives. I just get frustratingly flustered..lol..when I see the other stuff. To tell you the truth I worry about his motivation. He seems kind of laid back about the losses. Oh well, I won't bring it up anymore, I want them to win as much as anyone. I just have a fever and the only cure is more cowbell..lol

Grid

All Pro
more cowbell!! hehe

Well.. when you have been sacked as much as Carr.. and lost as many games as Carr has due to circumstances beyond his control.. I think you eventually have to be able to take the loss without beating yourself up.

Im sure he hates losing.. im sure he plays to win every game.. I just think you cant expect (especially after this season) for him to get too choked up after a loss.

I think the motivation is there.. it hasnt been quite so apparent this year as in previous years. He has always been fired up when he is out there on the field. I think a new staff... an offensive HC.. and a reevaluation of talent to make sure our best players are out there... will spark up the old Carr from 2002-2003

Ibar_Harry

All Pro
Grid said:
more cowbell!! hehe

Well.. when you have been sacked as much as Carr.. and lost as many games as Carr has due to circumstances beyond his control.. I think you eventually have to be able to take the loss without beating yourself up.

Im sure he hates losing.. im sure he plays to win every game.. I just think you cant expect (especially after this season) for him to get too choked up after a loss.

I think the motivation is there.. it hasnt been quite so apparent this year as in previous years. He has always been fired up when he is out there on the field. I think a new staff... an offensive HC.. and a reevaluation of talent to make sure our best players are out there... will spark up the old Carr from 2002-2003
What is funny the 1 qtr he's allowed to call his own game we score the most points the team has every scored in a qtr. Then the coaches take over the play calling again and we loose the game.

Grid

All Pro
yah that intrigued me too Ibar. Im hoping that the next coaching staff will explore that possibility a bit more.

PapaL

Loose Screw
All I have to say is forget a QB of the future, we need a QB NOW. After 4 years he should be the future, he should be the present. Other recent #1 Overall QB's (Manning (2), Vick, Palmer) are the present, yet our guy is still being labeled our QB of the future?

dalemurphy said:
Boller has been in the league for 3 years, not 2. Boller entered the league in 2003 and Carr in 2002. Furthermore, Carr's 3rd season was much better than Boller's season this year. Everyone wants to get excited about Boller's last two games. Fine, then look at Carr's first 7 games last season!
Noone's excited about Boller's season. He's on his way out already and he has had 1 less season to try. And if you look at the origional post, I said Boller had 2 bad seasons and was then on the chopping block all this season. 2 + 1 = 3. Maybe it wasn't clear enough of a post.

The point is Carr is getting more patience from an organization than any previous #1 QB in recent history. Maybe he deserves it, maybe he doesn't. But until he produces like a #1 overall pick, we've gotta ask, "is he really that great?" I've been on his bandwagon since we drafted him thinking he was the next Peyton Manning. You have to consider with the way he has played this year, he might be the next Ryan Leaf.

Its been 4 years this is the future...

By the time we get a good quarterback, since you want to give Carr a few more years to develop; DD, Bush, AJ will be at the end of their careers and we will be starting over again...

bigbag12 said:
untill the get CARR any resemblance of an O line, we will never what he is/could be.most QB do a 5 step drop and release. carr tries for a 3 step drop back and release but usually relies on the drop 2 steps, scramble for your life and if you have time after that and still conscious then throw the ball.how casserly kept his job is freaking beyond me.
What was his excuse yesterday... against the 2nd worst defense in the NFL? He was 3/11 with 23 yards... against the 2nd worst defense in the NFL and with plenty of time to throw. This excuse is played out.

NWTexan Fan

Practice Squad
Honoring Earl 34 said:
:bomb: NWTexan fan and Carr on Brokeback mountain .
Ok...that's funny. omg....

I'd be more upset if I didn't have a number 34 jersey hanging in my closet. That was actually very clever Earl!

NWTexan Fan

Practice Squad
LCROD said:
All I have to say is forget a QB of the future, we need a QB NOW. After 4 years he should be the future, he should be the present. Other recent #1 Overall QB's (Manning (2), Vick, Palmer) are the present, yet our guy is still being labeled our QB of the future?
Good example with Vick but it shows you that one awesome player can't get your team to the playoffs!

NWTexan Fan

Practice Squad
bigbag12 said:
Awesome post! Totally agree! And it's funny too..."if he's still conscious..." LOL

S

SESupergenius

the wonger need food said:
What was his excuse yesterday... against the 2nd worst defense in the NFL? He was 3/11 with 23 yards... against the 2nd worst defense in the NFL and with plenty of time to throw. This excuse is played out.
I guess he can use the same excuse that Banks has because Banks thew 2 interceptions that directly cost us the game. And in case you didn't watch the game too much the field conditions were not great, both teams tried running the ball to combat that. If you want to compare just QB to QB then fine, but overall the whole team got outplayed. If our oline is so great then why didn't our offensive line get more rushing yards that the 49rs? If our defense is better they why didn't we get more interceptions? Your logic is whacked and you have some silly little Carrphobia when you post.

Honoring Earl 34

Something Witty !
:tv: I guess the slates been wiped clean but its like having one false start in a sprint . The next false move and your out .

Bob is looking for a coach to challenge the players . Its up to the players to respond .

S

SESupergenius

This change isn't going to happen overnight, bringing in new offensive and defensive system will require time for the players to adjust. I am not sure that this 2-14 team can be corrected faster under a new managment system. We went from 7 wins to 2, but next year I doubt if we would have only won 2 games again under Capers. I'm sure that firing Capers was the politically correct thing to do because he basically lost the fans and collective ownership pressures led to this. I am not sure however that briinging in a new system is going to right this ship right away and will be cure all, we still have the same players. Fans will need to be patient for whomever comes aboard because it looks like a long road.

JSlat6

Practice Squad
too be honest i was not a big carr fan in college. But he has adapted pretty good with all things concidered. The one season that he had blocking he did pretty good. No one can blame Carr for the losses if he doesn't have an o-line. There for with that being said i believe CARR is the answer, and Ragnone should be the second string guy not banks. If anything let banks go. There are two qbs that will be available in the next year or so. That should be considered and those two are. Reggie McNeal and Vince Young. One of these two should be picked up by the Texans. If not then we will be a sub par team for many years.

eriadoc

Texan-American
Asking the question "Is Carr really the answer?" is absolutely fair and necessary. However, in this specific instance, it's not fair to ask that question without also asking "What other QB, put on this team from Day One and taking all the snaps, would have done any better?"

It's because of the O-line's inept pass protection that a short-drop offense was installed. It doesn't make a lot of sense to me why you'd draft a QB with a downfield arm who passed a lot in college and then have him do 3-step drops all season and get rid of the ball in under 3 seconds. That's not his forte and it's the coaches' responsibility to play to his strengths if they want to get the best out of him.

With all that blazing speed, maybe we should have Mathis run 5-yd curl routes all next season.

Bobo

Veteran
IshouldbeGM said:
In my opinion, not for an 8 million dollar bonus and locking up for 3 yrs at 5.5 mill a yr. Id let him hit the open market and get him for the dollar amount he's worth. If he leaves, id go after brad johnson and groom a young qb or go after david garrard from j-ville. Its plenty of qbs out there we can get for less than the price of david carr. We have too many other needs to fill than to sink 8 mill to a qb who hasnt shown anything!!
There are plenty of BAD QBs around. Do you really think Jax will just let go of their talented backup without asking for a lot of payback? Besides, Brad Johnson isn't very good. He's bounced around more than a rubber ball. Carr is good enough to win. He's no Peyton Manning, but neither is anybody else.

Honoring Earl 34

Something Witty !
:yahoo: I think being an expansion team and not having a history of being perenial losers , is to our advantage . Having said that , the next coach better bring in a system that fits the talent at hand and one they can execute . I don't want a retread coach either or a retread OC and DC . I would use this as an chance to give a HOF coach his start .

I think Lombardi got his first job as a Head Coach at 50 . To the lowly Packers who were formed with a lot of high picks but no direction . That changed quickly with Lombardi , probably 2 minutes into their first meeting . A good read about Lombardi is a book called "When Pride Still Mattered ".

If in a normal draft you hit on 40% ... maybe we're due to hit 60% .

Carr may be the answer IMO. Look at what he accomplished when he was allowed to call the plays for a little bit. When he is given the opportunity he makes great throws. (wether they're caught or not is another thing.) His ability to read plays and patience in the pocket should have improved with coaching and protection. The line has some talent on it, it just hasn't been utilized, and you can't even say that the coaches tried to improve the line because they just moved ppl around hoping a miracle would happen. Even if we had gotten Pace I think the line coaching would have messed with his talents. I could see it now, "Pace slow down, you don't need to put your all into it all the time we need to be conservative. So conserve some energy." :brickwall What do we really want from Carr? Me I want improvement, leadership, and a much better record, including playoff victories. Do I think Carr can do that? Hell yeah. Do I expect him to show us a birth certificate from Krypton? Hell naw. To me he's a good answer.

dml923

Practice Squad
if you have one second to throw the ball away you will suck, i believe if you give carr 3 seconds he will become a huge impact on the team

Texans86

Rookie
Does anyone remember last offseason when the coaches added a horn in the bubble to get Carr to throw the ball in like 2 sec. That was funny. I mean, why didn't I think of that. Better OL? Nope. Let's just make him get rid of the ball faster. That'll work all year. So what's our next problem?

HoustonFrog

Dallas Frog
People can say all day that it is just the line or the coaches or whatever but in 4 years a guy is supposed to learn more. Many sacks, if you watch the games, weren't a timing thing but a holding on to the ball thing, looking for a bigger play. Maybe he could find an open guy on those occassions if he didn't stare down the first receiver. He has regressed. Hopefully that changes but the guy allegedly doesn't like the film room or working after practice also.

wenskek

Noob
all you carr lovers need to pull your thumbs out of your a****. he is not the answer to this franchise and never will be. aside from the interceptions banks threw, in my opinion with banks in it actually looked like a better offense with him in there. banks first pass attempt(roughly 50yards i believe to bradford) collected more yards than david threw for the entire first quarter(i believe it was 23 yards). also banks never once got sacked or was even remotely close, he was standing in the pocked and fireing the ball, something i haven't seen david do in a while. more than half the time david steps back and never sets his feet he starts jumping around. he has no patience in the pocket. for once i would love to see him drop back step up and fire the ball. mark my words david will never take this team to a playoff win.

PapaL

Loose Screw
NWTexan Fan said:
Good example with Vick but it shows you that one awesome player can't get your team to the playoffs!
What are you talking about? Every single one of those guys have already led their team to the playoffs, including Vick.

HJam72

Hall of Fame
Carr wasn't sacked in the San Fran. game either and he didn't throw 2 picks to lose the game.

Honoring Earl 34

Something Witty !
:yahoo: I'm burying the hatchett and blaming all the coaches for everything . Now having said that from here on out all players are to be held accountable .

S

SESupergenius

wenskek said:
aside from the interceptions banks threw, in my opinion with banks in it actually looked like a better offense with him in there.
Now that is one of the funniest posts i've seen in long long time, OMG that had me laughing..LOL LOL LOL Please post some more this is too good. And PBuc is probably our best cornerback too, oh wait, Hollings just needs a chance to be the starter, or better yet, TJ is a stud lineman.