Camp tour: By Pete Prisco

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by dbspi, Aug 16, 2006.

1. dbspi

dbspi Veteran

Link: http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9603205

2. powerfuldragon

powerfuldragon g'mornin to you

i liked this little sidebar in that article.

3. Nawzer

Nawzer Alienz

I don't know why people thought Lundy couldn't do anything more than being a backup in the NFL. I've seen him play when he was in college and he was always impressive. His injury caused his stock to dip but I thought he was always a good back. I think this guy can be a major player for us this year. Even with a healthy DD I think Lundy will get significant amount of playing time this year. Let's hope that DD gets healthy and with him, Lundy, and Smith we should have a very good running game. This offense needs to have a good running game otherwise all the play action stuff won't work.

4. dbspi

dbspi Veteran

LINK: http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9603164

5. Insideop

Insideop Hall of Fame

Carr can be blamed for alot of things but I don't recall him ever putting the blame on others, at least not publicly! Does anybody else remember Carr blaming others ( ala Peyton Manning after the AFC title game loss) after losses? Maybe he has, but I just don't remember hearing/reading it. Other than that, I thought the article was pretty accurate and a good read. Just my :twocents:

6. Grid

Grid Hall of Fame

He might be referring to the veiled comments that Carr has made in the past regarding the play of his offensive line.

Deserved comments I might add.

7. edo783

edo783 Site Contributor

Yup, I saw that and went WTF???? I have never seen anything or heard of anything like that. Quite the opposit. Remember the conversation after Manning tossed his guys under the bus and how Carr never did that. He made some good points, but that is a head scratcher.