Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Bush may be the best NFL prospect since ...

bulldog87

Practice Squad
Reggie Bush may be the best prospect since Rashaan Salaam or maybe Desmond Howard or Ron Dane all Hiesman winners. Then again he may be all that. MW may be the next Cortney Brown or the next Reggie White. ONLY TIME WILL TELL

bulldog87 said:
Reggie Bush may be the best prospect since Rashaan Salaam or maybe Desmond Howard or Ron Dane all Hiesman winners. Then again he may be all that. MW may be the next Cortney Brown or the next Reggie White. ONLY TIME WILL TELL

Yep

bulldog87 said:
LOL
yeah the funny thing is it seems the media is already putting Reggie Bush's greatness as a lock and are hinting Mario Williams is a bust. (References to Sam Bowie....come on.)

What a joke. Last time I checked neither guy has played a single snap in the NFL. Last time I checked Super Mario could jump just as high as Reggie Bush even with an extra 85 pounds of muscle. Last time I check Mario William was hands down the best Defensive player in the draft. Funny thing is I clearly remember the talking heads on ESPN radio say that "Mario William is probably the safest pick in this draft, and that he was hands down the best athlete. New Orleans would have taken him with the #2 pick.

This pick will make our ENTIRE Defense better on EVERY defensive play. Not on 15 -20 plays a game. BTW our Defensive pass rush is just as bad and our Offensive pass protection.

Plus, he is already signed. No hold outs here.

Yes I was surprised and a little disappointed. But I was only suprised and disappointed because for the last 5 months the damn media has been craming down our throuts how great Reggie Bush is. I am more disappointed that I am not going to see what could have been. I don't think we made a bad pick and the more and more I look at our draft the more I like it...although I would have like to see KO Simpson taken with our 4th rounder.

peace

Back