Bush Article on NFL.Com

Discussion in 'College Football & the NFL Draft' started by Avenged Sevenfold Texan, Feb 25, 2006.

1. "I feel like whatever team I do go to, I can help out a lot," Bush said. "If I were about to go to Houston and they already have a great quarterback and a great receiver, maybe it's just the little piece to the puzzle that they're missing. Hopefully I'll be able to help them out a lot and help them win some more games. I'm not saying we're going to go to a Super Bowl right away, but hopefully we can work toward that."

:cool:

LINK

2. CITY CAT

CITY CAT Veteran

Doesn't seem that he will mind playing in Houston.

3. Big B Texan Fan

Big B Texan Fan Hall of Fame

It's good to know that he's a talent evaluator too, maybe when his career is over he can go work for ESPN and take over Kiper's spot. Though he's not that good at it.......Great QB??.....are you kidding. I guess I'd say that crap too if wanted them to pick me.

4. cuppacoffee

cuppacoffee Resident Grouch

He seems to be a better evaluator than some of our posters.

5. ledzeppelin229

ledzeppelin229 Hall of Fame

Did Carr take your lunch money in elementary school? Or maybe steal your girlfriend? Your hate for him is apparent in 99% of your posts. Really it's more like 100%, but I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. Please just go a day without criticizing him, we get the point, give it a rest, I'm sick of it.

6. DominickDavisFan76

DominickDavisFan76 Veteran

I agreel, I dont know y ppl hate David Carr, he has the worst Oline in the NFL yet he still seems to do better than his rookie year, which he did have a better o line then he does now, Well I have said this before but

Good O Line+David Carr= Playoffs :cool: :cool: :cool: