Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Bush Article on NFL.Com

• Thread starter Avenged Sevenfold Texan
  • Start date
A

Avenged Sevenfold Texan

"I feel like whatever team I do go to, I can help out a lot," Bush said. "If I were about to go to Houston and they already have a great quarterback and a great receiver, maybe it's just the little piece to the puzzle that they're missing. Hopefully I'll be able to help them out a lot and help them win some more games. I'm not saying we're going to go to a Super Bowl right away, but hopefully we can work toward that."

:cool:

LINK

BlueTexan Bush said. [B said:
"If I were about to go to Houston and they already have a great quarterback and a great receiver, maybe it's just the little piece to the puzzle that they're missing
:cool:

LINK

It's good to know that he's a talent evaluator too, maybe when his career is over he can go work for ESPN and take over Kiper's spot. Though he's not that good at it.......Great QB??.....are you kidding. I guess I'd say that crap too if wanted them to pick me.

cuppacoffee

Resident Grouch
Big B Texan Fan said:
It's good to know that he's a talent evaluator too, maybe when his career is over he can go work for ESPN and take over Kiper's spot. Though he's not that good at it.......Great QB??.....are you kidding. I guess I'd say that crap too if wanted them to pick me.
He seems to be a better evaluator than some of our posters.

ledzeppelin229

Hall of Fame
Big B Texan Fan said:
Did Carr take your lunch money in elementary school? Or maybe steal your girlfriend? Your hate for him is apparent in 99% of your posts. Really it's more like 100%, but I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. Please just go a day without criticizing him, we get the point, give it a rest, I'm sick of it.

I agreel, I dont know y ppl hate David Carr, he has the worst Oline in the NFL yet he still seems to do better than his rookie year, which he did have a better o line then he does now, Well I have said this before but

Good O Line+David Carr= Playoffs :cool: :cool: :cool: