Bruce Gradkowski

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by mexican_texan, Oct 8, 2006.

1. mexican_texan

mexican_texan Furry Tractors

Vince Young:
    63 yards pass 1INT, 43 rush 1TD, 34.4 rating

Matt Leinart:
    253 yards, 2 TDs, 1INT, 91.7 rating

and...

Bruce Gradkowski:
    225 yards, 2TDs, 107.6 rating

I been telling you bout this guy. Undrafted out of Toledo.

2. TexanSam

TexanSam Hall of Fame

I think he was drafted in the 6th round actually but that's beside the point. I saw this guy in the bowl game between UTEP and Toledo (GMAC Bowl I think) and he was phenomenal. I was actually surprised when he wasn't drafted in the first day of the draft. What do they feed those guys in the MAC Conference? Chad Pennington, Byron Leftwich, Ben Rothliesberger, Charlie Frye, and now Gradkowski. Geez. Big 12 has nothing on the MAC!

3. mexican_texan

I saw him play in the preseason, I was behind the endzone and the Bucs were driving towards me. "I betcha five bucks he scores"....If I didn't have broke friends...I woulda had five bucks...

4. edo783

edo783 Site Contributor

LOL, ya need to move up in the quality of friends or check their green first.

5. jlam

jlam Veteran

Gradkowski looked terrific today. Unfortunately, we have a history of making rookie QB's making their first start look like future Hall of Famers. For the 2nd straight week we didn't get much pressure on the QB against a makeshift offensive line, and to his credit, he stepped up and made us pay.

The guy has confidence, that's for sure. Simms has his work cut out for him when he comes back if Gradkowski plays like he did today.

6. mexican_texan

The Bucs lost their "best'' lineman. Their line is pretty pitiful.

7. kastofsna

kastofsna Hall of Fame

well, they lost kenyatta walker, but they had their two rookies playing, davin joseph and jeremy trueblood, their 1st and 2nd round picks this year respectively. so it was probably an upgrad talentwise, although obviously not experiencewise. gradkowski indeed looked good. i'd say leinart looked far better however, just because he had no running game and threw some AMAZING passes out there. both had to make a comeback in the end, and well....couldn't do it. i think vince young couldn't do it either. so that's one obvious thing that seperates the rookies from the veterans.

8. V Man

V Man Pumpkinhead

Saw that game also, he was very impressive. Couldn't remember when or who draft him, but when I saw him with Tampa in the preseason. I knew Gruden had found his QB. He could be the starter even when Simms returns.

9. gtexan02

gtexan02 Working?

Was this the same guy who vomited before his first preaseason game? His stat line says it all. The buc were actually competitive with him on the field.

10. real

real Guest

Lawson>Mario
    Maroney>Bush
    Cutler&Gradkowski>Leinart&VY
    DeMeco>Hawk

:tease:

11. kastofsna

kastofsna Hall of Fame

he vomits before every game. he's done it since high school.