Browns finally got their leader!!!

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by TheRealJoker, Mar 15, 2010.

1. TheRealJoker

TheRealJoker Hall of Fame

Talk about a losing culture... Jake Delhomme is the leader the Browns have been searching for? He sucked with a top 3 running game and Steve Smith as his # 1 WR.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d816f708c&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

""My own belief is this team needs an aging veteran," Holmgren said. "They need a guy that is going to grab everybody by the throat and say, 'Follow me through that door.' I don't look at him as an aging veteran, I look at him as the leader I wanted.""

2. Hoss

Hoss i need a beer..

3. stingray

stingray Hall of Fame

I think they are gonna draft a QB early in the draft. Maybe move up to get Bradford. They got lots of picks to get their man. No way in hell they go with only jake.

4. TimeKiller

TimeKiller Guest

This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not
    hahahaha

5. Thorn

Thorn Dirty Old Man

LOL, and you guys thought the Texans had problems. We are not even close to this horribleness.

To bad for the Brown fans though.

6. HOU-TEX

HOU-TEX Ah, Football!

I think Holmgren's going to do things right. I expect he'll draft his QB of the future to groom while Jake and Wallace take the beating for a while. It's something a certain organization should've done 8 years ago.

7. Dutchrudder

Dutchrudder COOL BEANS!

It's better than spending more than 7 million on Derek Anderson. They are in re-build mode and need someone to get them through a couple years, so they use Jake Delhomme for it. He's been to the playoffs and played on a competitive team, so there's no reason why he can't help them. He really can't be worse than what they had last year.