Broncos' Orton labels Titans defense 'cheap' in Broncos' win

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by Blake, Oct 4, 2010.

1. Blake

Blake MMQB

BIG TORO likes this.
  2. gtexan02

gtexan02 Working?

Finnegan was also saying how happy he was that their d coordinator was flicking the bird to the refs. The guy is becoming a joke of a player. Gets beat constantly and talks a big game that he can't back up

3. Mr teX

Mr teX Hall of Fame

i've never liked this dude. He reminds me of the little punks on b-ball courts that talk major smack about your game from the sideline & everyone knows he's trash.

4. Tailgate

Tailgate Fall of Hame

I absolutely despise finnegan. Good thing he is AJ's personal *****.

5. toronto

toronto Hall of Fame

Part of the reason why I've been asking for wholesale coaching changes for the last 3 years.

There is no chance in hell this team will ever win with Jeff Fisher as HC - I too believe the Titans are a cheap team (something clearly the coaches have let happen culture-wise), every game they are in at least 4 or 5 melees and I've come to realize that at some point, its not them, its you.

6. jaayteetx

jaayteetx Hall of Fame

this^

7. The1ApplePie

The1ApplePie Hall of Fame

I believe every team needs one dirty player to be an enforcer (Jarred Allen, Albert Haynesworth, etc) but Finnegan is such a *****.

Many opponents consider our own Bernard Pollard to be dirty, but he usually takes care of business with legal hits, not a random melee

8. Señor Stan

Señor Stan El Guapo

TexansTalk's Señor Stan labels Broncos' Orton redundant.

9. Hookem Horns

Hookem Horns That Server Guy Staff Member

Toronto, you just personally need a franchise change. Don't stop at the HC. It starts from the top and who knows when that will change.

You just need to come back to your roots as a NFL fan. Come back to "Gawd's country" and you will be fine. Us Houston fans will accept back with little questions asked.

JB likes this.
  10. JB

JB Old Curmudgeon

:goodpost: That's right Hook-em! He needs to leave the Tinnbreds and become a proud member of the best fanbase in the world!

Even though a bunch of the complainers after this latest win makes me question that a little bit...

11. Texan4Ever

Texan4Ever Hall of Fame

Thread derailment:

Former Texan Jason Babin has 19 tackles, 4 sacks, and 1 forced fumble so far. Not bad IMO...

Fact

Vince Young Sucks

That is all...

12. Texan_Bill

Texan_Bill Subscribed Contributor

This Toronto ^^^^^^^, this ^^^^^^!!

13. dc_txtech

dc_txtech Subscribed Contributor

Dude we have been through this before. I told you I sprained my ankle earlier that day, and your game WAS trash. I would have crossed you over so bad, if it wasn't for my ankle you know...

:stirpot:

14. Texan_Bill

Texan_Bill Subscribed Contributor

That fake-ass Irishman is such a cheap shottin' sumbitch! Remember the punches to Steve Slaton. Remember him riding AJ's back into the ground... I agree with Tailgate, he is AJ's beyotch!!

15. Showtime100

Showtime100 Got JJ?

Yeah, we had them too. The guy that would always call a foul on you if you so much as touched him........after his shot missed. Then wondered why the physical play with an innocent look...lol. Also a hard fouler and never agreed he fouled.

This. ^

---------------

Come on back to the real world Toronto, we'll leave the light on for ya. :gamer:

Giant Tiger likes this.
  16. Bulluck53

Bulluck53 All Pro

I disagree with your last sentence. If you are judging him based off his performance against AJ, then yea. AJ is the best in the game. Finnegan does very well and is a very good CB. Or maybe our definitions of "constantly" is different?

I can't refute that he's a dirty player, and I can't say I don't like it. Its purely one of those "he's my guy, so I think it's ok" situations. I always hated Rodney Harrison because of how dirty he was. Hines Ward is my guy, though, I don't think he's dirty.

And Toronto, this is not the reason Fisher will never win a Super Bowl. That would be solely blamed on his stubbornness.

17. Giant Tiger

Giant Tiger Hall of Fame

Smiths Falls, Heart of the Rideau Canal-UNESCO Wor
    So why does a goon play football? Shouldn't he be playing hockey? The question is, why does the coach keep playing him? What does that say about the coach?

Showtime100 likes this.
  18. Joe Texan

Joe Texan Inducted 04

You all need to know the reason teetons will not win the big dance and that is BUD ADAMS

19. spurstexanstros

spurstexanstros Texans Rising

I agree with you , if you harken back to the brawl on the sidelines against us last year. It was sparked after Cortie "andre humper" Finnegan decided to jump on Andre's back provoking the normally stoic johnson to get in his face. The Texans were sparked by that and the momentum continued in the Texans direction when Bullock cheap shotted DA on the sidelines and the team led by Jacoby Jones came together to beat them down. When I saw Eric Winston having to be pulled off of KVB I said to myself...hmmm we have a football team. It was at that moment the team came together as a cohesive unit and that maturation seems to have carried on to this years team's desire to take the division from those who have pushed them around in the past.

If the media thinks the Titans are dirty now...wait until they play the Texans, a team they dont like and Cortie has an inferiority complex against, then they will have the evidence they need to come to the conclusion we have for years, the Titans are a dirty cheap shotting team with low class on and off the field.

I am sorry to say it like that toronto, but I think Jeff Fisher's class has been overcome by the owners crass.

20. Ranger Tom

Ranger Tom Hall of Fame

Look, I'm sorry about that thread. I was hungry, I was frustrated by ten straight Oakland points and I had to give up beer for the previous two weeks to help fit a backpacking trip into my budget. I won't do it again, I promise.