Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Bring on the Cowboys!

Mangler

Toro de España
I think we’re ready to take them on now. I’m still not sure if I’m going to fork over $300+ per ticket to attend, but I may head to NRG last minute once anxiety gets the best of me. My wife just asked me if she should go ahead and buy the tickets...I’ll wait for 10am Sunday morning to make a final decision.

Both not playing so well, but it’s an in state rivalry. I guess that’s part of the reason I’m not as excited as I should be. I see us winning this one though.

2-3 shall be the outcome.

badboy

Hall of Fame
Dang Titans beat Eagles, thought I saw a trailer they were 3 points behind with less than a minute. We beat Colts there and if we keep getting better we can win the split with Tenn, beat Colts here and split with Jags if not sweep them. No one is actually running away with the South yet and despite all we scored 34 today. I think defense needs to get their rep nack.

Bulls on Parade

2017 Astros: Earn It!
There's nothing the Texans can do that could possibly surprise me, either good or bad. I wouldn't bet two cents on this game either way.
I'd bet the farm and your entire life savings on the Houston Texans. The Texans are beating the Cowboys on Sunday Night! What's the early spread anyways?

I see Texans -3.5 and favored at home vs. Dallas.
On the early Vegas Insider line.

I'd take the Texans -3.5 all day long. We'll win by double digits.
I'm sure the line will go down to -3 or -2.5 closer to game day.
But I'd also take the Texans straight up with 1.6:1 odds or whatever.

IDEXAN

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
OK so this game is for all of you guys who live to beat the Cowboys in our once in every four years meeting.
Formerly know as "Americans team" this group is just a shell of what was once a formidable organization on the gridiron back in the 20th century but now it's just the most pretentious organization in all of professional sports.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
We need Texan fans to go to the game and not sell their damn tickets.
I'm going with my 4 tickets/family/friends.

But I cant blame anybody for selling their tickets after McNair raised ticket prices on this flood ravaged city.

To put it another way, do you think if McNair was a season ticketholder do you think he would sell his tickets?

Shishkabob

All Pro
I'm going with my 4 tickets/family/friends.

But I cant blame anybody for selling their tickets after McNair raised ticket prices on this flood ravaged city.

To put it another way, do you think if McNair was a season ticketholder do you think he would sell his tickets?
that's capitalism my friend. When you have a commodity that thousands are still waiting for the chance to to get you raise prices. But If I did have season tickets I'd probably still go to the game, but looking at the secondary market it would be very tempting to sell them for how much they are going for that game

StarStruck

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
I love my COWBOYS, oh yes I do. However, if I didn't have season tickets for the Texans, no way would I fork over $300+ for this game. At best, we win and have another game win for a mediocre season, at best, we lose and can get a new coach. It happened the last time we lost to the Texans. :)

Speedy

Former Yeller Dweller
We need Texan fans to go to the game and not sell their damn tickets.
Is Texan fan going to give me 3x what I paid like Cowboy fan will? Actually, I have no clue who bought my tickets. Just that I'm finally wiseing up to get a little something back after 17 years of putting in.

ubecool454

Veteran
Is Texan fan going to give me 3x what I paid like Cowboy fan will? Actually, I have no clue who bought my tickets. Just that I'm finally wiseing up to get a little something back after 17 years of putting in.
^5 speedy. I'm selling my extras and could careless who buys them. This one game will pretty much pay for my other seat for the year. I'll sell to a Cowboys fan with the money instead of a Texans fan looking for sweetheart deal.

StarStruck

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
^5 speedy. I'm selling my extras and could careless who buys them. This one game will pretty much pay for my other seat for the year. I'll sell to a Cowboys fan with the money instead of a Texans fan looking for sweetheart deal.
I thought about selling my tickets and using the profits for a cruise. A teenager told me that his dad, a Texans fan, paid $950 for two field level tickets.

My cousin is interested in going, and I suggested waiting until about 2 p.m. Sunday and see if she can score a deal on one ticket. Otherwise, consider watching from the big screen at home, and save some money and parking hassle.

zshawn10

All Pro
"I am thankful, fortunate. I couldn’t ask for better people to play for. I couldn’t ask for a better city to represent." JJ Watt on playing for the #Texans and for the city supporting him through the ups and down.

— patrick (@PatDStat) October 3, 2018

J.J. @JJWatt : "I’m always chasing Reggie White. I idolized him. If there’s anybody I’m going to be No. 2 to, I’m glad it’s Reggie White." Who, of course, finished career as a Packer (93-98) #Texans White only player to get to 80 sacks faster than JJ.

— Dale Robertson (@sportywineguy) October 3, 2018

"That is the third one I missed." JJ Watt on if he missed a pick-6 vs the Colts. #Texans

— patrick (@PatDStat) October 3, 2018

Watt remembers #Cowboys’ offense having to go to silent count at Jerry World in 2014 because #Texans fans were so loud. Also remembers losing in OT. Good memories, bad memories.

— Brian T. Smith (@ChronBrianSmith) October 3, 2018

"They basically have 2 good running backs back there with Zeke and Dak," #Texans JJWatt</a> on <a href="https://twitter.com/dak?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">dak & EzekielElliott</a> in the Dallas backfield. <a href="https://twitter.com/KPRC2?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">KPRC2

— Adam Wexler (@KPRC2AdamW) October 3, 2018