Braylon Edwards a Titan?

Discussion in 'College Football & the NFL Draft' started by KeithBulluck53, Jan 24, 2005.

1. KeithBulluck53

KeithBulluck53 Rookie

If the titans lose derrick mason they might go after edwards. Fish said with a pick this good we should use it for a talented player.And we let up randy moss some draft ago so i think we have a good chance of getting him jmo where do u think edwards will land

2. D-ReK

D-ReK RAWWWRR!

As of now, it's kinda hard to tell...He'll probably land somewhere between 4 and 12...

The Bears, Bucs, Titans, Raiders, Cowboys, and Chargers could all pick him...

His and Mike Willisms' combine numbers will determine how close Braylon goes to 4 or 12...

3. F-minus67

F-minus67 Hall of Fame

Edwards will be a top 10 pick. But I think that the Titans will go after Barron if he is still there, since both their OTs are old and expensive and I think Hopkins is in his final year of his contract.

4. KeithBulluck53

KeithBulluck53 Rookie

i hope we don't get barron i know his good but it will be another 2004 oakland raiders give robert gallery a fat contract the guy isnt even that good if we lose mase we have to get him