BR:Tennessee Titans Tackle a Revitalized AFC South

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by Wolf, May 25, 2009.

1. Wolf

Wolf 100% Texan

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/182999-titans-tackle-a-revitalized-afc-south

2. buddyboy

buddyboy All Pro

Didn't even mention the addition of Antonio Smith...

3. bckey

bckey Hall of Fame

Or Shaun Cody or Cato June or Conner Barwin or Antoine Caldwell or Glover Quin or James Casey or Anthony Hill

4. ObsiWan

ObsiWan Site Contributor

we shall see...

5. buddyboy

buddyboy All Pro

Well, I wouldn't expect them to mention every pick we drafted or every depth signing we made, but Smith was a pretty significant signing who is expected to start and make a definite impact on our pass rush.

6. m5kwatts

m5kwatts Hall of Fame

I tell ya what, I'm so sick of all the Orlovsky jokes I wanna set my computer on fire. Give the guy a break. He had pretty decent numbers last year playing on the worst team in football. Tom Brady wouldn't look so good playing for the Lions either.

I've heard nothing but good reports about Orlovsky in OTAs and from the footage I've seen the guy can spin the rock. If these Titans goons wanna see something funny watch Orlovsky and Calvin Johnson burn their new nickel corner Petey Faggins. Screw the Fake Oilers.

drewmar74, Hardcore Texan and Porky like this.
  7. Hervoyel

Hervoyel The Right Track

Typical regurgitation of a writer who isn't paying attention and doesn't see a problem with that because well, "it's the Texans". The only signing he paid any attention to was Orlovsky because he could make a joke out of that.

8. drewmar74

drewmar74 disgruntled

qft

9. barrett

barrett Hall of Fame

I agree it's obnoxious but I feel very confident that he'll have his day. I think he may end up being a great value for us. If Schaub can't get 16 going I'll bet in a year or two this guy is going to be an extremely solid starter for us or somebody that gives us some picks.

10. J. Sean Wonton

J. Sean Wonton Veteran

Same old offensive line stuff...Is it really that hard to write a well researched article on NFL teams in the age of the internet? Some people just recycle gossip and pass it off as news. Houston's line sucks...Schaub gets hurt all the time...Orlovsky is a jackass...you would think that sports writers would have more substantial things to say considering that they have stats on everything imaginable at their fingertips but no go with your gut or the public opinion over the last five years.

Actually, it's the offseason, so I really appreciated the story. :)

Last edited: May 25, 2009
  11. BigBull17

BigBull17 Hall of Fame

The old saying goes, "You can paint a thousand paintings and not be called a master, give one blow job and you're a c*** sucker for life." :whip: