Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Bought My Season Tickets Today!!! Parking Help!!!

Revolution

Rookie
I bought them online and there was not an option for parking season tickets....

Can I get this still or is it sold out for the year? If I can still get them, where is the best lot for ease of getting to the stadium and for tailgating?

Blue, Red, and Platinum are closest to the stadium, but any lot you get is going to be at most a 7-8 minute walk to the stadium. Not really a big deal. As far as I can tell every lot has plenty of tailgaters accept for the platinum lot. I've never seen more than a few canopies propped open there. I park in orange lot and the tailgating is awesome

Blue, Red, and Platinum are closest to the stadium, but any lot you get is going to be at most a 7-8 minute walk to the stadium. Not really a big deal. As far as I can tell every lot has plenty of tailgaters accept for the platinum lot. I've never seen more than a few canopies propped open there. I park in orange lot and the tailgating is awesome

Thanks. Do you know if I can still get the season parking pass?

Also, I just want to clarify my question about getting to the stadium:

I am referring to the traffic getting to the stadium and leaving after the game is over. I know, if I tailgate, it won't be an issue!!

I bought them online and there was not an option for parking season tickets....

Can I get this still or is it sold out for the year? If I can still get them, where is the best lot for ease of getting to the stadium and for tailgating?

Purple is the easiest to get in and out of.

I park in the Brown lot which is across Murworth from the yeller lot. I cut through a neighborhodd and never have any traffic. Easy in and out.

HAHAHAHA. Platinum is home to Raging Bull and the Blue Crew. Plaitnum, Blue, Yellow, and Orange are the best for tailgating.

While Platinum is moatly empty outside of those two tailgates, a large chunk of the regular posters on here tailgate there, together.

HAHAHAHA. Platinum is home to Raging Bull and the Blue Crew. Plaitnum, Blue, Yellow, and Orange are the best for tailgating.

While Platinum is moatly empty outside of those two tailgates, a large chunk of the regular posters on here tailgate there, together.

Even though Raging Bull and The Blue Crew are the largest groups on the platinum, there are a LOT of smaller, more individual tailgaters, esp along the tree line. Since the transition three years ago, I think the platinum has definitely become more active. Some of those "late comer's" who use to show up 30min prior to the game and expected to park in the front couple of rows, are finding out that it's next to impossible to squeek your car or truck down those rows.

As for access in and out! There's no better place than platinum, IMHO. You can start tailgating one hour earlier than the other lots, don't have to wait in line to get in, assigned parking. After the game, just hang out with the Blue Crew for a couple of hours, cook up some more grub, get yourself sober enough to hit the road, and talk about the game. It's never taken me over five minutes to get out of the parking lot.

Tailgating after the game is a very good way to let the parking lots empty out after the game then it's a whole lot easier to leave.:texflag: :texflag: :texflag:

I like the blue because it is the most fun.

Jeez...here we go again...

All the lots have their own charm. Unless you have partied in all the lots, you cannot possibly have an unbiased opinion.

While I love the Yellow Lot...its not fair for me to say its the best because I have not been to the other lots.

We all have fun in our respective lots. Lets not get into another lot debate...its been too played out.

All the lots have their own charm. Unless you have partied in all the lots, you cannot possibly have an unbiased opinion.

While I love the Yellow Lot...its not fair for me to say its the best because I have not been to the other lots.

We all have fun in our respective lots. Lets not get into another lot debate...its been too played out.
I'm not lot debating and just maybe I have been to all the lots and this is the way I feel.

Make an argument for brown, I dare you :-P

The Blue crew is the largest tailgate group on reliant property
I dunno about that....those Shotgun guys in the Yeller lot are pretty big. I believe that our buddies at GridIron Tailgaters have y'all beat too. Awesome guys at the far NW tip of Orange. :texflag:

FILO used to be the Largest, we are no longer the biggest but still THE best....

ORANGE LOT RULES!!!!:whip:

Ya know they are all fun, because they are all Texans fans. Bring it loud and proud is all you need to do. If it is not to expensive how about buying individual and party will of them at some point during the season.

Ya know they are all fun, because they are all Texans fans. Bring it loud and proud is all you need to do. If it is not to expensive how about buying individual and party will of them at some point during the season.

Solid advice. :fans: Yeller Lot is still the best!!

Come to think of it... I have yet to even make it out of the Blue lot yet. I just always thought it couldnt get any better than this. :)

I like Yellow because of the grass and it seems the front row is nothing but a big party. I usually walk over to Platinum when I get the weekly pin and stop by Raging Bull. Seems like it is fun as well, but honestly everyone was on top of each other. I have some friends there, so I usually just say hello and then head back to Yellow.

Honestly, you can create your own party and fun. No need to go to a big tailgate if you don't want to. I used to have fun with me and my friends. Drinking, eating, and having a good time.

Blue, Red and Plat are the closest to the stadium but Yellow Lot has the most fun..
Who says Yellow has the most fun??? :bat:

Every lot has it's won tailgate group, and own amount of fun... whichever parking lot you can get into, simply post a message here and someone will let you know where to go for the party...

Well, I talked to the Texans ticket office today (Big thanks, Sandy!) and the only lots open are Yeller and Maroon. Now my Aggie blood says take the Maroon pass, but what I see on this message board is that I need to grab the Yeller lot while I can...

:fans: :throwball: :gathering: :throwball:

I am looking forward to meeting everyone!

Well, I talked to the Texans ticket office today (Big thanks, Sandy!) and the only lots open are Yeller and Maroon. Now my Aggie blood says take the Maroon pass, but what I see on this message board is that I need to grab the Yeller lot while I can...

:fans: :throwball: :gathering: :throwball:

I am looking forward to meeting everyone!

I say grab the yellow and then during the season try and change out yellow for plat if you can with someone.

Got my Yeller Lot tickets today!!! I am so excited!!! Now I just need to know which Yellow Lot Tailgaters are open to newbies! :gathering: This will be my first season to get there early. The first year, I just got to the stadium and went in....I am ready to tailgate!!! I can't wait till Sunday!

Can you tell? :fans:

Back