Boston Area Watch Spot

Discussion in 'Texan Tailgate' started by arb729, Jan 12, 2012.

1. arb729

arb729 Veteran

For anyone else that lives in the Boston area, my brother and I will be at the Buffalo Wild Wings in Saugus. We'll be distinguishable as the only guys with Texans shirts on. :fans:

2. NitroGSXR

NitroGSXR Super Sic #58

Gtexan02 lives in Boston. Shoot him a PM and see if he's going anywhere on Sunday.

3. Runner4703

Runner4703 Rookie

I'm a native Houstonian living on the South Shore. I will do my best to get there...I'll bring friends if I can. Unfortunately, they are Patriots fans but they are psyched the Texans made the playoff.

Any contingency plans for NEXT week??? Ya' know, IF you-know-what happens...

4. arb729

arb729 Veteran

i don't even want to speak about that, but if it so happens that Jesus loses this week and a team from Texas wins, I will be attending the game that would be held in Foxboro

5. Runner4703

Runner4703 Rookie

As will I :)

6. gtexan02

gtexan02 Working?

I do live in Boston, but Saugus is too far for gameday watch for me unfortunately. Based on my history, I need a place within walking distance :D

If they win and the Pats win, I will be in Foxboro as well. We need to meetup for safety haha

7. arb729

arb729 Veteran

As I told Runner, Bwildwing's is even out of my way, but I've watched the Texans numerous times over the years in different locations and I think my all-time record is 4 or 5 and 0 at BWW .. which given the team I've been watching for the past decade, that's pretty solid.

8. Runner4703

Runner4703 Rookie

That's actually a pretty amazing record considering their (until this season) sorry record. I smell upset on Sunday...and that's as onjective an analysis as I can muster.

9. Runner4703

Runner4703 Rookie

Guys,

Won't be able to make it to Saugus today.

Have fun! Go Texans!