Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Blue Crew!!!

Texan_Bill

Hall of Fame
I need your prayers for my ma!! She arrived to Houston today coming from Maui. On her arrival EMS was waiting at the gate. She had massive difficulty breathing (and major props to the Continental crew that provided her with oxygen and other help).... S he was rushed to the hospital... That said, she is currently at MHHS - Sugar Land, awaiting a room, after much more testing..... A prayer from my Blue Crew brethren and sisters, would be appreciated....

I love you ALL!!! Thanks,

Not Texan_Bill,

just Bill!!!

You got it my friend wishing your mom a speedy recovery. Holler at me if you need anything.

Hugs and prayers to you and your Mom.

Thoughts and prayers for your MOM and you Bill!

You got it my friend wishing your mom a speedy recovery. Holler at me if you need anything.

Love Y'all!!! and Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!!

Ima bit skeered. She's 65!!!

My Mom and I both suffer from susceptible to respirator issues, be it pnemonia, bronchitis - whatever.

Hold that thought, I need a smoke!! ;) BRB!!!

Love Y'all!!! and Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!!

Ima bit skeered. She's 65!!! 65 is the new 45, no problemo.

My Mom and I both suffer from susceptible to respirator issues, be it pnemonia, bronchitis - whatever.

Hold that thought, I need a smoke!! ;) BRB!! :billpalm: We need to get that one working!
:vincepalm:

Wishing your mom well, Bill. I have met two of her byproducts of damned decent people, you and your sister.

To all ma's out there... Keep the fight!!

I need your prayers for my ma!! She arrived to Houston today coming from Maui. On her arrival EMS was waiting at the gate. She had massive difficulty breathing (and major props to the Continental crew that provided her with oxygen and other help).... S he was rushed to the hospital... That said, she is currently at MHHS - Sugar Land, awaiting a room, after much more testing..... A prayer from my Blue Crew brethren and sisters, would be appreciated....

Not Texan_Bill,

just Bill!!!

Very sorry to hear this Bill. I will say a prayer for your Momma.

WEEEELLLLLL!! Glad I checked in to see whats going on with my TT pals cause SOMEONE did not text me and tell me about this!! Gonna kick you butt Bill when I see ya next! :) In the meantime, your BC grandma will be sending up some prayers. I'm also 65 and have had a hell of a bad time with resp problems this Spring, so I know how frightened your Mom must be, as well as you and your family. Let me know if there's anything I can do.

LOVE YA!
Gma

Thanks, everyone!!! I really appreciate the love and support!! (more than y'all will ever know!!) She's resting right now, so I came home. I came home not before slamming about three Bull Blasters, at Nick's Place!!!

Again, thanks and much love to each and everyone of you!!

Bill you forgot to call your driver,y heart goes out to you and Ma. I remember you declined the trip and it is a good thing you were here for her when she got home. You know I am a phone call away with anything you need. And I have asked God to lift you up right now.

Bill you forgot to call your driver,y heart goes out to you and Ma. I remember you declined the trip and it is a good thing you were here for her when she got home. You know I am a phone call away with anything you need. And I have asked God to lift you up right now.

Thanks Joe!!! And I do know that you would take care of any ride issues I would have. It worked out well, because my Dad told me not to go and let her rest... She hardly slept in Hawaii and finally got the best night's sleep that she's had in the last 3 or 4 weeks...

Thanks again!! Love ya, Bro!

Apprently, I have repped out too much tonight. I will rep the rest (that I can sometime tomorrow)

THANKS again to all y'alls "well wishes". It really means a lot to me!!!

Thanks again, everyone!! Much love to all y'all!!! Well, her temp was down to close to normal yesterday... Today, her temp was north of 102 and her oxygen was at 89..... 89 is piss poor!!! She's in awesome spirits, after all, where do I get my "happy go lucky" attitude from??

She'll be fine. The good LORD above will see to it!!!

Thanks, yet one more time, everyone!!

Not Texan_Bill,

just Bill!!!

Glad to hear your mom is doing better. I will continue to keep her in my prayers.

Still thinking about ya my friend and praying your Mom is on the way to a full recovery. Take care and keep in touch. I miss ya!!

Yes it is...........NO escape from prison just yet. That said, thank you for your concern John AND everyone else!!! We're hearing (yet again) "it could be tomorrow".... Bottom line, her oxygen intake on her own is only about 8%.....

BUT you know what??? Thank you everyone., from the bottom of my Christian HEART....... THANK YOU for all of the well wishes...

As much as I appreciate the well wishes and/or prayers, my and more importantly, my mom's wishes is that y'all direct those prayers toward's ARIA and the entire KIWI family...My family is facing normal life and death..... ARIA and KIWI and his family are facing true tragedy...... Let's focus on that because the Texan_Bill family will be fine!!!!!

Let's help those that need it.......... :thinking: Get involved with Gary's Golf Tourney!!!!!!!

Back