Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Blue Crew

:mariopalm: GUYS!! Don't know why I read past the first line!! Ryan!! I'm tellin Lindsay on you!!!:D

Did make me laugh though, and I've needed that REAL bad since Monday!!

LMAO Now that would be awesome! BTW they are trying to give us a hard time for our hookahs...the rent a cops referred to it as a "bong" and since the tailgaters next to us have a HPD sticker on the back of their RV they think we are in collaboration with them. First the rent a cops took pictures of our tailgate, told us we couldn't have a tip jar (which i quickly took away) and then took pictures of the RV next to us with the HPD sticker. They claimed that the hookahs are a misrepresentation of HPD..so thats why they got all bent out of shape with us.

By the 3rd quarter a rep from the Texans came by and starting asking me questions. She claimed that we were charging people to use our product...which isn't true at all...also she claimed that there were "too many people at or around our tailgate" I have a witness who heard the whole conversation take place, it was comical to me to say the least.. she stated that she would have to see if hookahs are permissible during tailgating. Kind of sad how they are reacting about this...

LMAO Now that would be awesome! BTW they are trying to give us a hard time for our hookahs...the rent a cops referred to it as a "bong" and since the tailgaters next to us have a HPD sticker on the back of their RV they think we are in collaboration with them. First the rent a cops took pictures of our tailgate, told us we couldn't have a tip jar (which i quickly took away) and then took pictures of the RV next to us with the HPD sticker. They claimed that the hookahs are a misrepresentation of HPD..so thats why they got all bent out of shape with us.

By the 3rd quarter a rep from the Texans came by and starting asking me questions. She claimed that we were charging people to use our product...which isn't true at all...also she claimed that there were "too many people at or around our tailgate" I have a witness who heard the whole conversation take place, it was comical to me to say the least.. she stated that she would have to see if hookahs are permissible during tailgating. Kind of sad how they are reacting about this...

Kinda jacked up, really!!!!

:facepalm: Texans!!

yikes.

lol @ misrepresenting HPD. Next home game you should all wear HPD t-shirts!!!!!

Anywho, e-mail the Texans and straight up ask them. If they say permissible - print out the e-mail and politely explain if the Texans said they're fine and bring a few copies of it. Hopefully they won't amend gameday policy to exclude them.

I would ditch the tip jar since it seems like they're out to get you and it may be something they can harp om.

Ya the tip jar thing kind of caught me off guard.. the rep from the Texans phrased it as "Your charging people to use your product" I was like HUH its a tip jar!! Ive never asked someone "hey put some tip in the tip jar because you used the hookah/beer"

Ya the tip jar thing kind of caught me off guard.. the rep from the Texans phrased it as "Your charging people to use your product" I was like HUH its a tip jar!! Ive never asked someone "hey put some tip in the tip jar because you used the hookah/beer"

Next time ask them to join in. They all LOVE free stuff!!

Yeah, pick your battles, and this probably isn't one of them :)

* You get the option to screw your dance pole into the ceiling permanently – for loads of over 200lbs.

:eek:....maybe someone over 200 lbs better start off with something a little different!!

I know you remember us. We are the Deaf people who stop in. We were told to keep moving from your tailgate yesterday. We figured somebody did something wrong like a fight or excessive drinking or whatever... so we moved along. We did not know why was going on. I was a little disappointed because I wanted to say a few things as well as smoke a little. I'm stunned to find that it was because of the hookah.

I will sign whatever petition you need. You have our FULL support. Your tailgte is a great one and it's not so much because of the hookah itself but because of how kind you guys are. LOVE your tailgate and it should NOT go.

CARMEN ELECTRA PORTABLE STRIPPER DANCE POLE

Classic quote....

:fingergun:"Watch For Fakes, People!"

I always do that. Ladies, if you see me staring at your breast, I am just watching out for fakes.

CARMEN ELECTRA PORTABLE STRIPPER DANCE POLE

Classic quote....

:fingergun:"Watch For Fakes, People!"

I always do that. Ladies, if you see me staring at your breast, I am just watching out for fakes.

When you get down to my knees I'll let ya know if they are fake or not! :hurrah:

http://www.theman-cavestore.com/product_info.php?products_id=321

hitch1.jpg

It was great seeing my Blue Crew family last night. Sorry I was late to the party, but my DD never showed up and it took a while waiting on a cab!! In any event, I had a great time.

Hopefully Katie's dogs make a full recovery again. Little girl got home last night and dropped like a stone.

It was great seeing my Blue Crew family last night. Sorry I was late to the party, but my DD never showed up and it took a while waiting on a cab!! In any event, I had a great time.

Bill arrived after I left? Surprised no one made the Clark Kent/Superman reference...:thinking:

Back