Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Blue Crew Jags Tailgate

Tedc

Hardheaded
It will be a Halloween game and we are having a pumpkin carving contest. Bring a carved pumpkin to the tailgate to show off your skills and win a prize to be determined. Halloween candy will probably be popular and there may be a few ghost will be around. I am very sure we will have spirits.

So, WHATCHA BRINGIN'????

Jaguar wings..

DUDE!! The kitty's from JAC are not angels!! Ya need to call them horns!! :evilb: J/K!!

After Mon night I'm thinking they just might be the devil in disquise, just waiting to trick our Texans!! Sure hope we have a few more tricks than they do, cause I DO NOT want us to lose this game!!

I'll think about food tomorrow!! Been a LONG LONG week!!!

DUDE!! The kitty's from JAC are not angels!! Ya need to call them horns!! :evilb: J/K!!

After Mon night I'm thinking they just might be the devil in disquise, just waiting to trick our Texans!! Sure hope we have a few more tricks than they do, cause I DO NOT want us to lose this game!!

I'll think about food tomorrow!! Been a LONG LONG week!!!

I could call them Wussy Wings, or something similar lol.. Yes it has been a LONG week looking forward to the tailgate..

I am thinking brisket. Not sure yet. It depends on if I can talk Dave into breaking out the egg Sat. Night.

My friend from Finland is flying in tomorrow and will be at the next 2 games with us. They do not celebrate Halloween in Finland, so she is looking forward to her first Halloween and first time to carve a pumpkin.

I'm skipping the crack weenies this weekend...using my Saturday to carve a pumpy-kin instead. So if anyone else wants to try their hand at them, have at it!

I'm skipping the crack weenies this weekend...using my Saturday to carve a pumpy-kin instead. So if anyone else wants to try their hand at them, have at it!

Well, it's Katie's choice that I will not be at Blue Crew this weekend.

Do you think that I'm a member of Blue Crew because I consider y'all family and / or friends???

NO!! A huge resounding NO!! I'm a member because I look forward to Katie's crack!!!

Do you think that I'm a member of Blue Crew because I consider y'all family and / or friends???

NO!! A huge resounding NO!! I'm a member because I look forward to Katie's crack!!!

No weaseling. You are just afraid to meet Jenni again. Since you stood her up for your wedding in Vegas last year.

:eek::backsout:

Down Bill, down!

Wow...Drama Queen much? :overreact:

And anyone that misconstrues what Bill said about looking forward to my crack is one sick mofo.

Um...Bill...Do I need to release some pictures of you (Yes...I have some good ones)...

Or are you going to stop talking about my wives crack...

Getting back off of topic...(lol)...I am sure this has been brought up before but we really need to think about a Blue Crew Tailgate Cookbook. I bet we could do it for charity, too. I'll throw in my BBQ injection recipe for it or for anyone that wants to try it.

Now back to your regularly scheduled pre-beatdown party planning.

Grr chicken wings were out of sight on price.. Will bring out the pulled pork sandwiches again since they were a hit last time.

Grr chicken wings were out of sight on price.. Will bring out the pulled pork sandwiches again since they were a hit last time.

Dude.... You've done pulled pork before and it was the BOMB!! NOM, NOM!!

I never fixed an entire sammich, but I've tasted it!!

I approve!

*DISCLAIMER*

*not that my opinion means anything.... People, taste it for yourselves*

it took several stray cats to get enough entrails but mission acomplished. Most of them were green cats too. The hairballs are the bomb and the shots are full of liquor be very careful if your driving. Piniatta is a cat that loves Boobs and is coming to fight Breast cancer in all kittens. Too Bad she is a Jags fan I do not think the kids will like that. Seems the wind did a number on our canopy so we will go topless for this one no prob. Hey I got an Idea, Lets all go topless, I know Bill is game.

Great tailgate everyone! What a beautiful day we had. The pumpkins really looked fantastic and I was impressed with the originality.

We got another one coming up this weekend!

Dude.... You've done pulled pork before and it was the BOMB!! NOM, NOM!!

I never fixed an entire sammich, but I've tasted it!!

I approve!

*DISCLAIMER*

*not that my opinion means anything.... People, taste it for yourselves*

:popcorn: Heh heh..."pulled pork"...

Back