Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Big Ben accused of sexual assault, again

Blazing Arrow

Work'n da grill
Our very own Joe Texan famously emerged unscathed from the dungeons of the legendary Black Hole. Those people have even invited him back this season.

Maybe if you and your friends weren't so Adams-ly obnoxious?

:fans:
I have roughed the hole ... no fear here ... they might have stabbed us like a red headed shilded 52-25 .... but I kept my ground and told the guy behind me that his team was a bunch of weak sissies who out get destroid in the playoffs

CloakNNNdagger

Hall of Fame
Ok. Thanks. Well I very much hope it helps. His issues are scary.

The Denver Post lays out a very little known childhood trauma that Big Ben endured, and with which some may want to explain his "adulthood" actions. The problem is that many have endured much more...............and still have not ended up in a bathroom stall serving up salami along with alcohol to a 20 year old.

Klis: Roethlisberger's problem may have deep roots

JB

Innocent Bystander
Contributor's Club
The Denver Post lays out a very little known childhood trauma that Big Ben endured, and with which some may want to explain his "adulthood" actions. The problem is that many have endured much more...............and still have not ended up in a bathroom stall serving up salami along with alcohol to a 20 year old.

Klis: Roethlisberger's problem may have deep roots
I will agree with the author that Ben needs help.

WWJD

Hall of Fame
I hope Ben comes out on the other side of this a changed man. He scares me with all this behavior but I don't wish him any ill. He is obviously a guy that needs alot of help.

Texan_Bill

Hall of Fame
Seriously?

faider fans are usually completely trashed.

The Chokeland Faiders were playing the Chiefs and was told to go f* myself becasue I was wearing a Titan Jersey .... at a chiefs game

On of my friends got his jacket torn off at a Browns game and they lit it on fire and threw it off the 3rd deck ....Raiders took the game by 25 easy ....

I have seen guys get into full blown fist fights on BART just getting to the game.

Seriously without trying to group you in they are getting worst.
I know you're in the Bay area, but seriously Joe is treated extremely well by Raider Nation every time he visits. His seat is always in the Black Hole, too.

BTW, go **** yourself.......... for wearing a Tinnbred jersey anywhere.

CloakNNNdagger

Hall of Fame
I'm shocked!!!!!!..........A plea bargain!!!!!:shots:

Roethlisberger suspension could have been worse

Moments ago, Chris Mortensen of ESPN mentioned that the suspension of Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger could have been even more than six games.

And he's right.

We're told that, after the press conference conducted on April 9 by Ocmulgee (Ga.) Judicial Circuit District Attorney Fred Bright, Commissioner Roger Goodell initially was inclined to suspend Roethlisberger for as many as eight or 10 games.

Through extensive discussions and negotiations, the number was whittled to six games, with the possibility of increasing or decreasing the number.

Texan_Bill

Hall of Fame
Six games hell - the son of a ***** should be in prison
Corrosion, you're better than that. Not charged, not found guilty, not nada! That said, he needs the **** beat out of him from someone like you or me that have a sister, or, and especially a dad.... He is a slimeball POS.

JB

Innocent Bystander
Contributor's Club
Corrosion, you're better than that. Not charged, not found guilty, not nada! That said, he needs the **** beat out of him from someone like you or me that have a sister, or, and especially a dad.... He is a slimeball POS.
Dude damn sure needs a blanket party!

Or be locked in with a room full of the girls male relatives.

Corrosion

Idealist
Staff member

I agree with you to that point ... But the reasons the DA chose not to charge and try him were .... dubious to say the least. Hell from what has been said I wonder if the DA was on the take along with everyone else involved.

Texan_Bill

Hall of Fame
Dude damn sure needs a blanket party!

Or be locked in with a room full of the girls male relatives.
Blanket Party FTW!!!

I agree with you to that point ... But the reasons the DA chose not to charge and try him were .... dubious to say the least. Hell from what has been said I wonder if the DA was on the take along with everyone else involved.
No, I hear you!!! Dubious to be sure, but irrespective of the dubious circumstances, ummm, well, errrrrrrrrrrrr, see OJ.

I just dont see the fairness smoking POT suspended 4 games keep doing it and you can be banned for life.
Force your PENis in to a females vaginal lips and get suspended for 6 games witch in reality is 4 if Rapistburger follow's the rules and his clinical evaluation.

JB

Innocent Bystander
Contributor's Club
I just dont see the fairness smoking POT suspended 4 games keep doing it and you can be banned for life.
Force your PENis in to a females vaginal lips and get suspended for 6 games witch in reality is 4 if Rapistburger follow's the rules and his clinical evaluation.
That's a damn good question. You should end that question to Goodall.

If it had been proven (i know) that such did occur, then I am sure punishment would have been different.

The punishment for testing positive for drug use is stipulated (or was) in the CBA. I don't think there is any provision for suspected serial rapists.

El Tejano

Hall of Fame
Killing dogs is a worse crime than sexually assaulting women. :chef::stirpot:

Disclaimer: The above statements do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the poster. Smiley faces were placed to imply that El Tejano is stirring the pot.

BigBull17

Hall of Fame
What makes me sick is that he is suspended for 6 games, and comes back in time for the prime time games...****ing trying to capitalize on his return.

Corrosion

Idealist
Staff member
What makes me sick is that he is suspended for 6 games, and comes back in time for the prime time games...****ing trying to capitalize on his return.
Quite possibly why the NFL schedule makers placed those games in prime time .... I really hope this bastard never plays another down in the NFL .... or worse yet gets sent to the Raiders.

"saw two men on motorcycles and recognized one as Roethlisberger, who was not wearing a helmet."

I have one question...

What the hell are two dudes doing on a motorcycle together? Disturbing.

HoustonFrog

Dallas Frog
"saw two men on motorcycles and recognized one as Roethlisberger, who was not wearing a helmet."

I have one question...

What the hell are two dudes doing on a motorcycle together? Disturbing.
2 guys on motorcycleS. @ dudes, 2 different bikes. Otherwise you would be right.:cowboy1:

infantrycak

Hall of Fame
OK, well I guess I will disagree with the two guys can't ride one motorcycle phobia. I have given lifts to other guys who road a bus, left their car somewhere else, didn't own a bike and the rest of us wanted to ride, etc. on many occasions.

gtexan02

Working?
Its an interesting question.

One time a friend of mine got dropped off at work. i was leaving, and he asked if I would give him a ride home. I had ridden in that day.

I told him I didn't feel comfortable giving him a ride without a helmet, but that was only half true.

2 guys on one two-wheeler = ok?

I dont know

GlassHalfFull

Hall of Fame
Its an interesting question.

One time a friend of mine got dropped off at work. i was leaving, and he asked if I would give him a ride home. I had ridden in that day.

I told him I didn't feel comfortable giving him a ride without a helmet, but that was only half true.

2 guys on one two-wheeler = ok?

I dont know

CloakNNNdagger

Hall of Fame
Big Ben's refusal to quit drinking could be a big mistake

Earlier this week, Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger began the long, difficult process of reconnecting with Pittsburgh fans by making one important but unexpected step -- giving access to the Pittsburgh media. Closer review of the contents of Roethlisberger's interview illustrates the risk of talking publicly prior to the league office's proclamation of final judgment as to whether his six-game suspension will be reduced, or expanded.

Specifically, after everything he has endured over the past year, Roethlisberger is not yet prepared to swear off drinking alcohol.

"Moving forward you have to make sure you make right decisions, and that right decision is going to have to be something I'll have to make when the situation presents itself, how the situation presents itself," Roethlisberger said during his recent interview. "You can't stop living, but you gotta live smarter."

Though we're not privy to the specific restrictions that the league has placed on Roethlisberger, it's fairly safe to assume that the NFL hasn't issued a "thou shalt not" mandate regarding beer and other boozes. (Then again, that would require an assumption that Roethlisberger isn't a complete and total *****, an assumption that many may not regard as safe.)

Even if the league has imposed no alcohol ban on Big Ben, he can't dispute that he has shown bad judgment, or that alcohol impairs judgment -- especially the ability to judge whether or not more alcohol should be consumed. So why would he entrust himself to "make right decisions" after drinking something that tends to impede that process?

If he truly intends to make a commitment to steer clear of any and all trouble, he'd avoid consuming anything that could cause lead him directly toward it. The fact that he doesn't get that makes us wonder whether he still doesn't "get it."
Big Ben has always had a problem with preying on women in bars. I doubt that alcohol will now all of a sudden begin acting as therapeutic for him.