Best College QB Ever

Discussion in 'College Football & the NFL Draft' started by Honoring Earl 34, Nov 28, 2008.

1. Honoring Earl 34

Honoring Earl 34 Hey Koolaid

2. painekiller

painekiller Hall of Fame

I think they missed Jim Kelly, and Bernie Kosar. Sorry those where two strong college passer who started the Miami QB run.

3. Carr Bombed

Carr Bombed Hall of Fame

Even though things aren't working out for him at the NFL level (I actually never expected them to even before he was drafted), Vince Young being listed all the way down at 17 is a complete joke.....especially when you look at how Young just completely took over big games and seemed to always come through in the clutch....the bigger the game, the bigger the performance.

Vince Young the NFL QB = crappy QB

Vince Young the college QB = one of the greatest college QBs of alltime and a hell of a lot higher than #17.

4. Second Honeymoon

Second Honeymoon Hall of Fame

VY was the greatest QB I have ever seen in college football. Tommie Frazier is the only guy that even comes close.

VY hasn't been that great in the NFL, but to put him at #17 for college QBs is a complete joke and makes the list lose all credibility. Probably written by some Big10 loser or some guy who still dreams about football with leather helmets.

5. awtysst

awtysst Draft Guru

This is one of those stupid lists that tries to compare QBs across time. Simply put the position changed dramatically between the time of Sammy Baugh and Vince Young. It would be smarter to compare eras rather than an absolute.