Best and Worst of the NFL Draft

Discussion in 'College Football & the NFL Draft' started by Wolf, Apr 5, 2008.

1. Wolf

Wolf 100% Texan

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/16236-NFL-Best_and_Worst_of_the_NFL_Draft

best

http://www.duffysports.com/Draft_Coverage.php
    full list
    worst

2. threetoedpete

threetoedpete Hall of Fame

Tyvm for the post. I'm evovoling beyond posting bout HWSNBN. I hope this is my last. Perfect hollywood script.... young manning goes down one year and he gets a fair shot some day.

Yeah we got the bush-yound dragon Slayed. I give Bud one more year on Young. Going to be sweet when he releases him.

...and wouldn't be shocked at all if New Orleans pulls Forte off the board in the second to save Reggie's career.

3. Maddict5

Maddict5 Hall of Fame

sounds about right

4. nunusguy

nunusguy Hall of Fame

Casserly should share in the credit for the Williams pick and the rest of that
    2006 Draft, which was easily the Texans best to date.
    On the other hand I don't think he should be blamed for the choice of Carr back in 2002, because IMO Carrs failure here should go squarely on the shoulders of Dom Capers and his assistants in the ways they handled Carr and his development/acquisitions of supporting cast here in Houston. But having said that, Casserly certainly gave Bob McNair the worst kind of advice on picking up the option in Carrs contract to retain him rather than release him a couple years ago.

5. alphajoker

alphajoker Hall of Fame

Eh?