(Bengals) NFL Cheerleader, Teacher Accused of Sex with Student

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by Section516, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Section516

Section516 Warrior

Unsure of putting it here or in the NSZ..

The captain of the Cincinnati Bengals cheerleading squad was indicted for having sex with a student while she was working as a teacher at a Kentucky high school.

Investigators claim that Sarah Jones, 26, had sex with a 16-year-old high school football player four or five times in her apartment and exchanged numerous text messages with the student, the Cincinnati Enquirer reported.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...d-sex-student-article-1.1053442#ixzz1qtps8twO

[​IMG]

:clap::clap::perfect10:

They're just jelly..

2. Playoffs

Playoffs Subscribed Contributor

3. steelbtexan

steelbtexan Hall of Fame

Lucky young man

4. NitroGSXR

NitroGSXR Super Sic #58

5. SheTexan

SheTexan Site Contributor

You're kidding, RIGHT?? I'm talking about how this chick LOOKS, not what she did. IMHO the kid has terrible taste in women!:winky:

6. OzzO

OzzO .. and then?

Doinking a teacher / cheerleader. How the heck is he gonna top that later in life?

7. gary

gary Hall of Fame

This is not going to stop you are not going to watch every teacher and student all day long. The mother is charged with tampering evidence too and it would not shock me if she got some action herself.

8. Dread-Head

Dread-Head Hall of Fame

A chicken isht principal I worked under allowed a co-worker of mine to "resign" when something like this happened. Luckily for all involved it didn't make it to the press or heads would have rolled.
    I'm sorry, those of us who work in schools have a responsibility to treat CHILDREN as CHILDREN! Iesvs, this is someone's CHILD and this is a school...NOT A DATING SERVICE!

If that doesn't help then consider something hot female teacher. No he doesn't "LOVE" you, he's a teenaged boy trying to get laid. He doesn't "understand" you or your problems. he's listening so intently to you because he thinks if he does so long enough you'll schtump him when you finally shut the hell up. You love him and he loves...the fact that you're boning him.

Teen aged boys are notorious braggarts so if you're stupid enough to risk your freedom, teacher certification, ability to ever hold a job that doesn't involve a paper hat and reputation for one bear in mind that long before anything physical EVER happens between you and him at least 10 of his "friends" know every sorted detail of your "love affair".

The fact that this GORGEOUS woman who could have had ANY man she wanted elected to throw her life away because she was infatuated with some stupid kid disgusts me.

Chances are that much like the glamor-puss in Florida who was convicted of this a few years ago she'll get no time because a jury will say she's "too pretty" to go to prison or some other bullisht. I would love to see female teachers treated with the same hard lines that male teachers receive for the same idiocy.

9. Dread-Head

Dread-Head Hall of Fame

He must sojurn to Houston, Texas and find the one man who can help guide him. :thinking: Where the hell is Bill.

10. Rey

Rey Guest

Agreed.

She's not all that...

11. ckhouston

ckhouston Hall of Fame

I doinked a hot substitute in 11th grade ... but she wasn't a cheerleader.

The following year her daughter came to the school as a freshman and I doinked her too ... just for comparison. :kingkong:

disaacks3 likes this.
  12. TimeKiller

TimeKiller Guest

This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not
    Female teacher/male student = not a big deal.

Male teacher/female student = BIG f'n deal.

13. Playoffs

Playoffs Subscribed Contributor

Repped, DH. :clap:

14. Rey

Rey Guest

By the same token, a woman who sleeps around is considered a whore

and a man that sleeps around is a playa...

15. Dread-Head

Dread-Head Hall of Fame

Bull iSht!!!!

Sorry...you're a teacher your job is to teach the kids not to see how many of them you can boink. It shouldn't matter if you're male or female if you have sex with a student they shouldn't throw the book at you... but rather the whole damned LIBRARY! Some delusional bimbo doing a football player should be treated the SAME way as some bozo who hops into bed with a teen aged girl. They're doing the SAME ISHT!

16. Dread-Head

Dread-Head Hall of Fame

back to this double standard? Okay you know what I would call a woman who slept with me on the first date? I would call her:

a. back

b. again

c. frequently

what I wouldn't call her would be some kind of slut because honestly she and I did the EXACT same thing and if I didn't object to it at the time why be a hypocrite by calling her out later? More cats need to join the 21st century.

Wolf likes this.
  17. Rey

Rey Guest

I wasn't saying that everyone would feel that way...and I'm pretty sure TimeKiller isn't saying everyone feels that way...

But I find the double standard talk interesting...

I believe in double standards. Men and Women are not equal and I don't believe that they should be treated as such in every situation.

There are things I do for my wife/around the house that I wouldn't expect her to do.

I don't have any kids, but one day I hope to and I wouldn't expect my son to do the same things as my daughter.

I'm not excusing this woman's actions at all...I'm just saying that gender equality in the true sense of the word doesn't exist in reality and likely will never exist.

18. gary

gary Hall of Fame

Youngsters are going to try this type of stuff but it is up to the bigger elephant in the room the adult.

19. Dread-Head

Dread-Head Hall of Fame

:headhurts: Cha...you're on your own on this one baby. :backsout:

20. Dutchrudder

Dutchrudder COOL BEANS!

[​IMG]

Topher and BetaV1 like this.