Belichick: "******* My D****"

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by Rey, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Rey

Rey Guest

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/articles/belichick-mocks-jets-defense-589227.html

2. El Tejano

El Tejano Hall of Fame

Of course this will be all we hear about on BSPN and not the fact the Texans have the best record in the AFC right now.

3. GlassHalfFull

GlassHalfFull Subscribed Contributor

If he was referring to Rex Ryan, shouldn't he have offered his big toe up, instead of another body part?

4. Dutchrudder

Dutchrudder COOL BEANS!

[​IMG]

Now if only we could replace shark with belicheck...

5. Vinny

Vinny shiny happy fan Staff Member

man, lets friggin' do something before we get all emo on publicity.

6. The1ApplePie

The1ApplePie Hall of Fame

Its the Pats and Jets. Lots of fans and big markets.

The Texans are awesome, just probably the third most popular team in their own state. Texans don't get ratings or web hits... yet

The media has gotten burned by kissing Texan ass before.

Double Barrel likes this.
  7. Texecutioner

Texecutioner Hall of Fame

If BB said that at the end of the game, good for him! That's what I want out of my HC. I want a guy that is eager to stick it to a guy like Rex Ryan who is a loudmouth and a division rival. Rex is a great HC and a guy who is very provocative himself and doesn't deserve a ton of class when he loses and I don't think Rex cares one way or the other if he gets it. The Pats and the Jets have a very strong rivalry and the Jets just beat the Pats in the post season last year and that sting still exists until the Pats win the SB or beat them in the post season, because they looked like the best team in the league last year and the Jets ruined it for them. The Jets are their biggest enemy and BB is happy to stomp on their throats. That's what many Texans fans have wanted to see from our HC and our team as well. I think that attitude is a big reason why BB is such a consistent winner.

Double Barrel likes this.
  8. paycheck71

paycheck71 Hall of Fame

All I heard last year on "BSPN" was how this was the Texans year, how the Texans were going to be the break out team of the year, etc. etc. etc. And what happened? 6-10... So, please stop with the whining about how everybody hates the Texans and gives them no respect. Why is it so important for you for some ***** on TV that you don't like anyway to talk about your team?

silentassassin likes this.

9. chicagotexan2

chicagotexan2 IDBLDogDareU

Belichek is backtracking now and espn is reporting that he's sorry for offending jets fans he was just suggesting a title for the upcumming gronkowski and bb jones movie.

10. sakebomb

sakebomb Hall of Fame

He shouldn't have to apologize for anything. You get caught up in a huge game/moment and say things that normally you wouldn't say. Dude was pumped and rightfully so. I've said many things while playing sports that I normally don't say. Of course no one cares because its just Sakebomb out there ballin'.

11. texanway

texanway Rookie

I think Belichick has such a hatred for the Jets, deeper and more personal than any coach in the NFL.

12. Marcus

Marcus Ruthless pragmatist

I agree with the other poster. Belichick shouldn't be apologizing to anyone . . . especially Rex Ryan.

There isn't a truer axiom in the NFL today than .... "what goes around comes around".