Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Beerlover Texans 08 Mock Draft

That's kind of what I was thinking. So long as he shows the ball clubs and scouts he is willing to put in the effort at the combine/pro day/individual try outs + on their team...I think he's fine. I don't see him as a guy that tries to get his stock to rise among fans/media.

Looked like he's saving up to explode at the Combine and Individual/pro day tryouts. Kind of a 'come from behind' rise up the charts, get the hype at the right time kind of thing. Of course, i don't think most scouts and clubs buy into all the hype like the general public does.
two words...game film. Everything else is just gloss.

What is Stewart's current weight? NFL Draft Scout has him about 235lbs which is significant compared to Mendenhall and both having same speed 4.48.

What is Stewart's current weight? NFL Draft Scout has him about 235lbs which is significant compared to Mendenhall and both having same speed 4.48.

I keep reading Stewart is 5-11, 230-235lbs while Mendenhall is 5-11, 224-225lbs. And McFadden being 6-1 or 6-2 and 210-215lbs.

I don't know about current weight but the McFadden/Stewart/Mendenhall competition will be awesome to watch during the combine.

I've seen Mendenhall listed around 225. Stewart is probably a bit shorter but isn't that much thicker based on what I eyeballed on the NFLnetwork. I perceived Stewart as much bigger till I got a good look at Mendenhall.

Watch Mike Mayock's top 5 RB review if you get a chance. It was on NFL-N last night. It's interesting and he presents a very compelling case (with Jaworski/Baldinger-like game film analysis) for Mendenhall over McFadden, even though he thinks McFadden will be the 1st RB selected.

Highlights of his top four that have a first round grade:

Mendenhall ... one cut and go, great burst, great hips and ability to change direction, delivers blow - good leg drive after hit

McF ... tiny lower body ... legs go dead on contact. Carries the ball in his left hand 90% of the time. Consensus top ten pick around the NFL . Mayock is bucking that trend.

Stewart .. very good speed/size combo, one speed - lacks burst, absorbs more hits than he dishes

Felix ... speed speed and speed.

Many of the things that Mayock showed on film aren't the things that become evident at the combine. It's more than just the 40 times and the reps on the bench press.

The video is on nfl.com
http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d806a7d2e

Mendenhall ... one cut and go, great burst, great hips and ability to change direction, delivers blow - good leg drive after hit

ive only seen mendenhall's highlights but if that is accurate (which it probably is) and hes still on the board @ #18 (which is looking less and less likely).. id put my money on him being a texan

Watch Mike Mayock's top 5 RB review if you get a chance. It was on NFL-N last night. It's interesting and he presents a very compelling case (with Jaworski/Baldinger-like game film analysis) for Mendenhall over McFadden, even though he thinks McFadden will be the 1st RB selected.

Highlights of his top four that have a first round grade:

McF ... tiny lower body ... legs go dead on contact. Carries the ball in his left hand 90% of the time. Consensus top ten pick around the NFL . Mayock is bucking that trend.

Stewart .. very good speed/size combo, one speed - lacks burst, absorbs more hits than he dishes

Felix ... speed speed and speed.

Many of the things that Mayock showed on film aren't the things that become evident at the combine. It's more than just the 40 times and the reps on the bench press.

The video is on nfl.com
http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d806a7d2e

I watched that program too. I've always liked what Mayock has to say and I'm beginning to lean towards agreeing with him about McFaddin. It looks to me, like he's got the lower body of a WR. Built for speed.

Mendenhall's built like a brick shithouse and watching his cut-back kind of got me a little giddy. I would not be upset if he was to fall to us at 18. :)

I'm not buying into the Mendenhall over McFadden argument. One, you can take selected tape and make a case for any player as the best. I've seen McFadden break tackles. He has a great stiff arm. And he has moves that Mendenhall can only dream about.

What keeps McFadden #1 in my mind is that he's been productive from day 1 against top defenses. Look at what he did to LSU. And that's no fluke, because McFadden laid it on the Tigers in '06. Not to mention against Alabama, Auburn, Tennessee, Georgia...McFadden has come up big against all of them.

Mendenhall is a bit of a one year wonder. Take into account that in games against the better Big 10 teams, Mendenhall didn't look that great. OK, he had that great run against USC. But, how does that trump all of the big plays that McFadden has made?

Mendenhall is bigger and more powerful than McFadden. And, he does have the long speed to make the big play. I can see where some scouts think that Mendenhall might "project" higher than McFadden based on physical metrics. But, McFadden has a wider variety of skills and the better resume. He's a more instinctive football player. That's why NFL teams have McFadden as the consensus top RB in this draft.

I'm not buying into the Mendenhall over McFadden argument. One, you can take selected tape and make a case for any player as the best. I've seen McFadden break tackles. He has a great stiff arm. And he has moves that Mendenhall can only dream about.

What keeps McFadden #1 in my mind is that he's been productive from day 1 against top defenses. Look at what he did to LSU. And that's no fluke, because McFadden laid it on the Tigers in '06. Not to mention against Alabama, Auburn, Tennessee, Georgia...McFadden has come up big against all of them.

Mendenhall is a bit of a one year wonder. Take into account that in games against the better Big 10 teams, Mendenhall didn't look that great. OK, he had that great run against USC. But, how does that trump all of the big plays that McFadden has made?

Mendenhall is bigger and more powerful than McFadden. And, he does have the long speed to make the big play. I can see where some scouts think that Mendenhall might "project" higher than McFadden based on physical metrics. But, McFadden has a wider variety of skills and the better resume. He's a more instinctive football player. That's why NFL teams have McFadden as the consensus top RB in this draft.

playing devils advocate again :evilb:

The Arkansas offense was built, tailored made around Mr. McFaddens talent. Mendnenhall played in Zooks system not as a focal point but facet of a more balanced offense.

Specificly related to RB skills translating to the next level, excatly what skill is involved in hitting the inside hole other than power, vision & footwork? McFadden will exist more on the edge using his feel, vision, escapability & quick twitch moves. RB skills are physical attributes when it evolves into skill sets I imagine a player who thrives in a system combining those physical attributes with mental recognition to read defenses & understanding offensive run blocking angles and such (for example Joseph Addai).

In other words I view McFadden more of a pure athlete with natural gifts/skills that are enhanced by a system built to showcase those attributes. Mendenhall is a feature RB who would fit many existing systems who desire the ability to have a solid running attack not expecting a homerun every play but knowing he's capable if the team executes the game plan.

I've been bit by the Mendenhall > McFadden bug but Mayock not having him in his top 20 is something.

The more I watch McFadden, the more I see Reggie Bush in him than I do Adrian Peterson. Flame me if you want but that's just what I see. DMC/RB both phenominal athletes but I rarely see them running between the tackles getting the tough yards your going to have to in the NFL. Look at McFadden/Bush Highlights and the VAST majority is them bumping it to the outside and burning by with their speed albeit it is against top competition. DMC has a great stiff arm and he needs that separation b/c when he does get hit in the body... it doesn't seem he has enough power to run through it or really shake them off. Bush being 2 inches shorter and 10lbs lighter though.

I see Mendenhall making more NFL RB plays. He is much better running up the middle but still has the speed to bump it outside. He doesn't go down nearly as easily as DMC. RM will drag the guy a few yards instead of falling over.

I see McFadden and Vick being a great combo to have together but with Vick likely not playing ever again, at least for the falcons- they can't think in those terms. I see ATL having more of a traditional QB and not being able to use DMC as effectively as he was used in Arkansas.

Ok, I enjoyed the recent few posts on McFadden vs Mendenhall. However, I doubt the McFadden will last to #18. On the flip, I do see Stewart and Mendenhall as being there. So you guys who seem to know what you are talking about and admitted have seen more of these two than I, please compare the latter two in our ZBS. Which serves us best. Also, as all three may be gone as well as the better of the corners, I think a trade down may occur. Focusing on RBs such as Jamaal Charles, Rice,etc and please discuss how these lower picks would fit in ZBS. I see Charles as a huge plus in what I understand the offense to look like this season. Thanks

Kirwan has a recent article, generic & vanilla to me but it does one thing, it breaks down a few of the more known names into seperate levels, 1,2 & 3. http://www.nfl.com/draft/story;jses...0d5d806a9e6c&template=with-video&confirm=true

As stated in this Texans Mock draft created over two weeks ago Rashard Mendenhall should be the #1 fit for the Texans @ RB. he has ideal size, the power to run between the tackles, cut-back ability but basicly a downhill runner with explosion to 2nd level then the speed to take it to the house.

Stewart also fits but intially not as explosive @ the line so he tends to use his blockers more with decent cut-back while driving his low center of gravity with force through tackles, you cannot arm tackle him the key is to hit him low, has enough speed to also do damage in the 2nd level, I'm thinking he turns out to be a Maruice Jones Drew type of back.

2nd level, well that would be 2nd rd. picks which we don't currently have, they would require a trade down.

3rd level, this is where it gets interesting. if Mendenhall is gone by the Texans 1st rd. pick I hope they wait until the 3rd. a player Kirwan fails to mention, which is a good thing because he just might still be draftable by the 79th pick as selected in this Mock as distinct possiblity, Matt Forte. ideal size, tough inside runner who can get to the 2nd level, also a solid blocker who can help pick up blitzes. I see him as a perfect fit for the ZBS.

Kirwan has a recent article, generic & vanilla to me but it does one thing, it breaks down a few of the more known names into seperate levels, 1,2 & 3. http://www.nfl.com/draft/story;jses...0d5d806a9e6c&template=with-video&confirm=true

As stated in this Texans Mock draft created over two weeks ago Rashard Mendenhall should be the #1 fit for the Texans @ RB. he has ideal size, the power to run between the tackles, cut-back ability but basicly a downhill runner with explosion to 2nd level then the speed to take it to the house.

Stewart also fits but intially not as explosive @ the line so he tends to use his blockers more with decent cut-back while driving his low center of gravity with force through tackles, you cannot arm tackle him the key is to hit him low, has enough speed to also do damage in the 2nd level, I'm thinking he turns out to be a Maruice Jones Drew type of back.

2nd level, well that would be 2nd rd. picks which we don't currently have, they would require a trade down.

3rd level, this is where it gets interesting. if Mendenhall is gone by the Texans 1st rd. pick I hope they wait until the 3rd. a player Kirwan fails to mention, which is a good thing because he just might still be draftable by the 79th pick as selected in this Mock as distinct possiblity, Matt Forte. ideal size, tough inside runner who can get to the 2nd level, also a solid blocker who can help pick up blitzes. I see him as a perfect fit for the ZBS.

Jones-Drew has another gear that Stewart doesn't have. I don't mean to dog on Stewart but his running style reminds me of Maurice Clarett more than Jones-Drew.

Jones-Drew has another gear that Stewart doesn't have. I don't mean to dog on Stewart but his running style reminds me of Maurice Clarett more than Jones-Drew.

if I had a signature option I would frame this for future use :photos:

1st. Leodis McKelvin, 5-10 190 Troy

A true press corner with smooth back peddle & suddeness out of breaks, excellent recovery speed & top rated return skills. only negative are his hands, but does break-up passes & is a sure tackler who can be left on island with WR. This is a must with Dunta Robinson out, best fit for Texans but may be gone by #18 which would mean that Mike Jenkins falls, another option here.

1a. Chris Williams, OT 6-6 320 Vanderbilt

Really have not seen enough of him, just the Senior Bowl & pratices but moves very well in space for a man his size so he might be a fit for Gibbs zbs. To address LT its gonna be difficult to wait until the 3rd rd. the Texans almost have to select one in the 1st assuming their cb is off the board & they are unable to trade down. I'm not going to worry about bpa in this scenero given the fact if Gibbs feels he can coach the prospect up to a very high level, his real value will most likey exceed his draft position anyways.

1b. Rashard Mendenhall, RB 5-11 210 Illinois

Franchise back plain & simple. do the Texans have to get one to be effective? probably not but what a luxury to have, not a Cadillac soft ride more of a Range Rover that runs over & through impediments. would consider Jonathan Stewart too but expect him to be already selected by #18.

3rd. Roy Schuening, RG 6-4 308 Oregon State

Smart, good teqnique for zbs, use of hands & footwork. bit of a nasty demenor. Weary will be recovering along with Spencer from broken tibias. the Texans will attempt to address this need via free agency. Chris White is also rehabing, Studdard faltered when needed & Mike Brisiel finished the season as the starter a long was from starting as an undrafted free agent. pencil Roy in as the starter from day one.

3a. Matt Forte, RB 6-1 220 Tulane

If the Texans do not select a RB in round one look for them to take the best available here in the 3rd rd. who fits the zbs, one cut, see the hole & runs downhill. Anyone expect much, besides the Texans regarding Ahmen Green? if he can contribute great, bonus. Ron Dayne will finish his career with the Texans but he needs to have a successor in the power running game. Chris Taylor missed the entire 07 season its going to be difficult for him to come back lacking experience anyways. Darius Walker is insurance, for now hope he works hard this offseason.

3b. Chevis Jackson, CB 5-11 190 LSU

Good football instincts, athletic enough in space, reads well & can play press corner w/help over the top. Even if the Texans select a cb in the 1st rd. they would be tempted to take another one to develop like Bennett last year. there should still be several other options here, like Thomas DeCoud, Cal or Patrick Lee, Auburn.

4. Oniel Cousins, OT/OG 6-4 300 UTEP

Naturally strong, raw with attitude who needs a coach like Gibbs to bring out his best. OL reinforcement, could start @ RG depending on IR status of Texans & swing outside if needed once he adjusts to the speed of the game & refines his technique.

4a. Jordy Nelson, WR 6-3 215 Kansas State

Fell in love with his game @ the Senior Bowl. instinctive route runner who adjusts & helps the QB when in trouble. excellent hands, catches everything from across the middle to deep routes to red zone. carbon copy of Kevin Walters now & will only improve in this system giving the opportunity to play. would see significant time as a rookie.

4b. Jordon Dizon, OLB 6-0 230 Colorado

Smart, intelligent blue collar worker on the field who keeps playing. keeps good position in passing situations & sure tackler in the open field. can also find the open lane in blitz packages, would add depth to the LB's.

5. Darnell Terrell, CB 6-2 200 Missouri

Notice a trend, also the pointing out cb can be addressed in other rounds besides the 1st or 3rd. Notice his the size could end up @ FS, has excellent speed (4.4 range) I like corners who are physical & can tackle.

5a. James McClinton, DT 6-0 290 Kansas

Have to mention a Jay Hawk with a Tiger on the clock or ytf will kill me. seriously he is an impressive inside tackle that we could use next to Amobi, a little undersized but has a high motor & will fight for inside position alot like Amobi bringing pocket pressure on 2nd & 3rd effort. Travis Johnson is not long for the Texans unless he can be mentored by Rhodes.

5b. Jacob Hester, RB 5-11 230 LSU

Another LSU player, actually you could draft one every round & come out of it pretty sweet. everyones favorite, great work ethic, team first attitude & understanding of every facet of the offense. would be a valued player in a Gibbs system, would take him here if still on the board even if already drafted a RB.

6. Fernando Velasco, C 6-3 315 Georgia

The Bulldogs made a living running the ball, something Gibbs intends to do. while I'm not impressed with the top centers in this draft this guy can flat out drive block with the best. big, wide body not the best athlete but demonstrated excellent leadership working the blocking assignments for basicly an all freshman line that improved each week becoming one the the premier run blocking lines in the country. can also play guard if needed/

6a. Jeremy Geathers, DE 6-2 248 UNLV

Need to add speed rushing end for the right side as situational player. This is a position I'm almost certain the Texans address in FA. still with established NFL player added, Geathers whose whole family practicaly plays or has played in the NFL would be excellent to develop on the practice squad, you just never know.

6b. Anthony Alridge, WR 5-9 174 Houston

Why not take a local kid, at least it would be good media relations & listen the kid has speed (4.3) come into games to stretch the field at least & give the starter a breather. he is worth a 6th rd. pick & has stated his desire to play for the Texans.

7. Demetrius Bell, OT 6-5 283 Northwestern State

A project but is a converted TE, good athlete with upside to develop.

7a. Taylor Mehlhaff, K 5-10 185 Wisconsin

Need a kicker to develop, back-up Kris Brown or take over kick-off duties has exceptionally strong leg to drive the ball deep or out of the endzone.

7b. Paul Smith, QB 6-1 200 Tulsa

Finish things up with a QB that no mock draft would be complete without. coaches son, excellent understanding of the game I assume he will be very adept at carrying a clipboard.

I did this Texans mock draft board over a month ago before the combine & free agency, so time to revisit & see what adjustements need to be made.

Mendenhall, McKelvin & Williams are now long shots to still be there (I tried to be realistic, yet hopefull). I don't think the Texans select a RB in either 1st or 2nd rds. based on free agent aquistion Chris Brown. CB/OT are still the big positions of need to fill, although somewhat lessoned by free agent cb Jacques Reeves.

1st. Jeff Otah, OT 6-6 340 Pittsburgh

The last tackle we drafted from Pitt was doing pretty good until Dayne broke his Tibia & Jeff is much higher rated coming out. don't listen to those who say he does not fit the zbs, he will develop he's only been playing organized football 4 years, still raw but a coach like Gibbs, I know would develop him into something special, like a true franchise LT. Also looking at game film, not his performance @ the combine he completely shutdown Chris Long, Virginia when they played & actuall put another highly rated DE out of the game & sackless, George Selvie-South Florida. make no mistake he is a project, he needs refinement, improve his technique, footwork, hand punch etc. but the upside, measureables are all there.

1a. Branden Albert, G/T 6-6 309 Virginia

Remember watching tape of Virginia when scouting D'Brickashaw Ferguson & was thinking to myself who is that guy? looks like a tackle but plays guard, escellent in space, athletic but lacks upperbody strength & attitude to play LT in the NFL, unless Gibbs thinks he can mold him. since I don't know the answear to that I'm just throwing it out there. worse case scenero he starts somewhere on the OL most likely RG in place of the fallen Weary & see how he develops.

1b. Antoine Cason, CB 6-0 191 Arizona

I have tossed this position around more than any even tackle & have come to the conclusion if the Texans are to take a 1st rd. CB to fill-in for Dunta its gotta be the best press corner available & I think he has certain advantages over Talib & Flowers in this area. Not to mention he is a skilled punt returner & can pull double duty on special teams.

Its getting late so I'll pick this up again when I have some free time, until then enjoy!

How fortunes have changed ... and I mean fortunes $$ .

I think it's Jenkins , DRC , and Alberts .

Phillip Merling DE 6-5, 272 Clemson
Keith Rivers LB 6-3, 220 USC
Dominique Rodgers CB 6-1, 185 Tennessee State
Mike Jenkins CB 5-11, 200 South Florida
Derrick Harvey DE 6-4, 245 Florida
Jonathan Stewart RB 5-11,235 Oregon
Felix Jones RB 6-0, 207 Arkansas
Brian Brohm QB 6-3, 230 Louisville
Malcolm Kelly WR 6-4, 220 Oklahoma
Aqib Talib DB 6-1, 205 Kansas
DeSean Jackson WR 5-11,165 California
Branden Albert OG 6-6, 335 Virginia
Devin Thomas

I think some of these will be there ... hey we can trade down .

http://www.gbnreport.com/scoutsnotebook.htm

3rd rd. Charles Godfrey, CB 5-11 205 Iowa

Physical corner who might just end up as the starting FS someday. whoever is the best secondary player available @ this stage assuming LT is the 1st pick.

4th rd. Oneil Cousins, OG 6-4 308 UTEP

ZBS prospect with attitude & good athletic ability. would depend on if the choose Albert in 1st over Otah or Williams if available.

5th rd. Peyton Hillis, RB 6-0 240 Arkansas

played third fiddle so didn't get much exposure, one cut with authority to second level, can turn a short 3rd or 4th & one into a big gain.

6th rd. Chris Meyers, OG/C 6-4 295 Miami/Denver

can a 6th rd. pick not only make a roster but start? bet you can, problem solved.

7th rd. Jack Ikegwuonu, CB 5-11 194 Wisconsin

tore the anterior cruciate ligament working out after the season getting ready for the draft & will probably miss the whole season but well worth the wait when he is cleared to play in 09.

tore the anterior cruciate ligament working out after the season getting ready for the draft & will probably miss the whole season but well worth the wait when he is cleared to play in 09.

This brings up a question I've had - do players have to sign with the team that first drafts them? I'm pretty sure they would during the first year, but if they hold out for a year, can they act as free agents? If Ikegwuonu thinks he can come back at close to the level he was at before (an early-round draft pick), it could be very worthwhile financially for him to wait that year rather than sign for a 7th round contract.

3rd rd. Charles Godfrey, CB 5-11 205 Iowa

Physical corner who might just end up as the starting FS someday. whoever is the best secondary player available @ this stage assuming LT is the 1st pick.

4th rd. Oneil Cousins, OG 6-4 308 UTEP

ZBS prospect with attitude & good athletic ability. would depend on if the choose Albert in 1st over Otah or Williams if available.

5th rd. Peyton Hillis, RB 6-0 240 Arkansas

played third fiddle so didn't get much exposure, one cut with authority to second level, can turn a short 3rd or 4th & one into a big gain.

6th rd. Chris Meyers, OG/C 6-4 295 Miami/Denver

can a 6th rd. pick not only make a roster but start? bet you can, problem solved.

I like Godfrey in 3rd if RB has been attended to. We no longer need guards or centers although Cousins is intriguing. Later rounds depend so much on what happens in first (trade) and who is avail at #18.

Peyton Hillis in 5th seems a reach and may just be "your guy" and is not even listed as undrafted FA on NFL draft scout.

6th round traded for center/guard Chris Myers

7th Jack I. is slotted 5/6th. I like Terrell Darnell who is now projected to be 6/7th round. He is 6'2" 203 lbs 4.46 CB that started last year on strong side. He has played free safety and was recently asked to work out as wide receiver. See

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/profile.php?pyid=61433

I think his size, speed and ability to play CB either safety and WR would make him a lock for 7th if he slides.

This brings up a question I've had - do players have to sign with the team that first drafts them? I'm pretty sure they would during the first year, but if they hold out for a year, can they act as free agents? If Ikegwuonu thinks he can come back at close to the level he was at before (an early-round draft pick), it could be very worthwhile financially for him to wait that year rather than sign for a 7th round contract.
My understanding that drafting team holds rights unless player sits out entire year and then re-enters next draft. This rarely happens but threat is there. Of course player loses a year.

I like Godfrey in 3rd if RB has been attended to. We no longer need guards or centers although Cousins is intriguing. Later rounds depend so much on what happens in first (trade) and who is avail at #18.

Peyton Hillis in 5th seems a reach and may just be "your guy" and is not even listed as undrafted FA on NFL draft scout.

6th round traded for center/guard Chris Myers

7th Jack I. is slotted 5/6th. I like Terrell Darnell who is now projected to be 6/7th round. He is 6'2" 203 lbs 4.46 CB that started last year on strong side. He has played free safety and was recently asked to work out as wide receiver. See

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/profile.php?pyid=61433

I think his size, speed and ability to play CB either safety and WR would make him a lock for 7th if he slides.

your right everything depends on what they do with the 18th pick. I've had everyone from McKelvin to DRC slotted here @ one time or another but I just don't see them being around anymore so I can see them getting next best help @ cb in the 3rd rd. (also like FS prospects Dajuan Morgan & Thomas DeCoud in 3rd).

would love to see the Texans trade down to get a 2nd rd. pick even if it means trading out of the 1st. we need extra picks so Smith can address more needs/depth. then he could draft Brandon Flowers, Tracy Porter types early 2nd.

if there is a franchise LT sitting there @ #18 (this is what I expect) I hope they take him. with addtion of Meyers @ Center & another OG/swing tackle who fits zbs like Cousins in the 4th that would "fix the **** line.

you may be right that Peyton Hillis may just be "my guy" but that because I project him in Gibbs/Kubiak system as a RB & not a FB like NFL draft scout (5th rd. just ahead of Jacob Hester who I also like alot). you see if the Texans don't bring back Dayne & or Jameel Cook we lack a skilled power back in short yardage situations or game clock management, this is why its important to draft one who fits the system. here is a badass video for a badboy- http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...l=5&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

you know its looking there is a lot of interest for Charles Godfrey, I'm not taking for granted he will still be available when the Texans currently select in the 3rd rd. so how about Antwaun Molden with the Texans 3rd pick?

his numbers compare favorably with Fred Bennetts both 6-1 196-98 lbs. Antwaun ran a 4.39 compared to Bennetts 4.46, shuttles comparable as well as strength 17 reps for Bennett & 23 for Molden. looks like to me he is a little more explosive & stronger worth the 3rd pick. :cool:

Back