Beef steaks? Or sweeps?

Discussion in 'The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"' started by mootini, Nov 22, 2011.

1. mootini

mootini 1stdown!!!!!

Well, Another game...I'll be at the game, ready to see an upset? The Jags Offensive unit is so bad, it's unwatchable. Should be interesting game. Texans should be able to win this game and sweep the broom this season. The Jags defense is now banged up. I bet, it will be a low scoring game...black and blue game. Here's to a good game and no more injuries! :kitten::kitten::kitten:

2. GlassHalfFull

GlassHalfFull Subscribed Contributor

Reverse trash talk. Interesting strategy.

I am anxious to see how Leinart does running the offense. Hopefully, the Jags can get behind the concept of anyone but the Titians (i.e. us)

Amen to no more injuries.

3. mootini

mootini 1stdown!!!!!

It's hard throw trash, when your team is is trash! LOL I think Leinart will do fine..you have a great running game and great TE's, so he can game manage w/hand off's and 5-10 passes. The Texans defense will be the key. Will Schaub be back before the playoff's? I'll be pulling for the Texans, come January

GlassHalfFull likes this.
  4. GlassHalfFull

GlassHalfFull Subscribed Contributor

Sadly, I doubt Schaub will be back. We haven't heard official word yet. He is scheduled for a 2nd opinion.

5. mootini

mootini 1stdown!!!!!

That sucks! It all rest on Lienart. He will be placed in a good situation, good OF line/RB's/WR's/TE's. If he chokes, then it's all on him, not the tallent around him.

6. Wolf

Wolf 100% Texan

What is the over/under on tarps?

7. mootini

mootini 1stdown!!!!!

8. 76Texan

76Texan Hall of Fame

9. Thorn

Thorn Dirty Old Man

The Texans will win in a game that will be mostly running the ball. Leinart is rusty, and probably won't throw much. The Jags can't really throw anyway. Defense and running the whole game by both sides. I would image the total points in the game won't be over 30 and the Texans will still win by 10 or more.

I think this game would be a total snooze fest if you aren't a Texans or Jags fan.

10. mootini

mootini 1stdown!!!!!

Congrats on the win! I hope you guys make a nice deep run in the playoff's. The Jags have a lot of work to do.

spurstexanstros likes this.
  11. spurstexanstros

spurstexanstros Texans Rising

must rep....for coming in here after a loss . always classy mootini

ahhh I miss the ole tarp trash talk that ramps up when both teams are good. Personally I was glad that beat JAX and in alltarp because I was getting annoyed by seeing the Knock it down play every time I went into target electronic section...or any for that matter or watch highlights...it just felt good to get vengance at scene of crime...and to finish game by player knocking it down was awesome.