Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Beat the @#$% out of the Colts.

All I want for Christmas is a Texan win against the Colts this Sunday.

But Santa said no cus I would run the bill up, calling all the people I know in Indy bragging how the Texans won. Starting with my mother-in-law.:marionaner:

A Texans win against the Colts? Oh, if there were ever a reason to believe in Santa Claus...

And Christmas Angels and even miracles - which do happen. A win would be beyond fantastic and the best Christmas present ever.:marionaner: Realistically, however, I think the Blue Christmas uniforms will turn out to be prophetic. Maybe the public relations folks have a rather dark sense of humor.:shades: and an appreciation of irony.

I think total blue will be cool, but I still vote for red.

Come on Texans, make our Christmas wish come true!!!! It could almost make up for the season...maybe a little.....after all, this is NOT Peyton's Place!!! We stopped him from obtaining his record (some amount of touchdowns if I remember correctly) the last time he was here. So WE CAN DO IT!!!!:yes: :yes: :yes:

If the Texans beat the colts...it would make the last two weeks a lot easier to get over. And if Mario Williams has a coming out party against Manning, I would have the biggest smile on my face for years to come.

Can I just say that because of the time difference here in New Zealand I will be waking up Christmas morning while the Texans-Colts game is on.

Seriously the best Christmas present I could imagine is a Texans win.... if we get smashed again though it could seriously effect my Christmas spirit. With that being said I have to fully support Texans_Chick's sentiments, lets beat down those Colts.

:deadhorse

Back