Bash Bush Thead

Discussion in 'College Football & the NFL Draft' started by Corrosion, Jan 5, 2006.

1. Corrosion

Corrosion Idealist

After Watching Reggie Bush agfainst a REAL defense .... not some weak Pac 10 or McDonalds drive thru team .... Im conVINCEed that Bush is NOT the player the Texans need to draft ....Its time to entertain offers for the #1 .

Bush has looked GREAT against mediocre defenses but this is probably the first time he's faced a D that plays at NFL Speed ..... im not impressed .
    He put up decent numbers against Texas 13 rushes for 83 yards and 95 recieving yards .... but made a CRITICAL mistake on the attempted lateral after a nice gain .

I'd been on the fence about the pick for quite a while but .... this game showed more about Bush vs NFL competition than any other . TRADE TRADE TRADE :twocents:

2. Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer All Pro

I am not going to bash Bush, because I think he still has GREAT NFL talent. One game does not make a career. Despite this fact, what I have seen from Vince this entire season tells me we should make him the number one pick!

3. NWTexan Fan

NWTexan Fan Rookie

Zephyr...after reading these threads - post rose bowl....there are three of us here that know something about sports and you are one of them. (me too)

congrats

4. ThaShark316

ThaShark316 #28

Let's bash the thread starter's spelling. :tv:

5. Corrosion

Corrosion Idealist

Whoops !:rolleyes: