Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Baltimore Ravens @ Houston Texans. Noon. 10/21. **Official GameDay Thread**

GP

Go Texans!
He didn't mention how Jacoby consistently never lived up to expectations

WATT with a tip on that pick 6
I know, wolf. I'm with ya'.

Dierdorf needs to hang 'em up. He can't even tell on first glance that the ball was tipped. Cannot stand the guy. Worst color guy in any booth on any station.

GP

Go Texans!
I like that Kubiak is giving reps to Tate. MAJOR reps.

1st and 2nd down have been Tate quite a bit.

Something is glitchy with Arian's health OR Kubiak is unhappy and wanting to change things up a bit.

Remember the Oakland game a few years back when Foster was benched to start the game??? Then he comes in and tears a hole in their defense? I wonder if this is Kubiak's way of getting Foster motivated? Because we've wondered if the focus and motivation has slipped with Arian this year. Just speculating. Thoughts?

Lurvinator11

Veteran
I like that Kubiak is giving reps to Tate. MAJOR reps.

1st and 2nd down have been Tate quite a bit.

Something is glitchy with Arian's health OR Kubiak is unhappy and wanting to change things up a bit.

Remember the Oakland game a few years back when Foster was benched to start the game??? Then he comes in and tears a hole in their defense? I wonder if this is Kubiak's way of getting Foster motivated? Because we've wondered if the focus and motivation has slipped with Arian this year. Just speculating. Thoughts?
I think it's pretty even between the two. Doesn't fatigue them too much if you have one guy going and then the other guy going.

GP

Go Texans!
I'm not mad Gary punted there.

16-3 lead, let the defense play. Rest the offense.

I was good either way, but wanted him to go for it. Oh well.

coon

Waterboy
Punt, would have been nice get a fourth down conversion on our way to another TD. Step on their throats.

GP

Go Texans!
I think it's pretty even between the two. Doesn't fatigue them too much if you have one guy going and then the other guy going.
Last week, though, IIRC, Gary was going with a heavy heavy dose of Foster. Especially on 1st and 2nd down.

I have to go back to last year in order to remember games where Tate and Foster were evenly used out there on reps. Maybe I am not remembering correctly though.

mattieuk

All Pro
Anybody else watching the body blows to Flacco build up. He's only been sacked a couple of times, but is really taking some abuse after the throw!

Love it!

Showtime100

Got JJ?
One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Suggs.
Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky.
In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand.
Sometimes there were two sets of footprints,
other times there were one set of footprints.

This bothered me because I noticed
that during the low periods of my life,
when I was suffering from
anguish, sorrow or defeat,
I could see only one set of footprints.

So I said to the Suggs,
"You promised me Suggs,
that if I followed you,
you would walk with me always.
But I have noticed that during
the most trying periods of my life
there have only been one
set of footprints in the sand.
Why, when I needed you most,
you have not been there for me?"

The Suggs replied,
"The times when you have
seen only one set of footprints,
is when I carried you."

-Dan Dierdorf

GP

Go Texans!
Lucky to not draw a roughing passer penalty there.

The Harbaughs are just whiny little turds. They do nothing but complain and whine and piss and moan all game long. Like on the Pollard face mask, Harbaugh is sitting there calling the flag "B.S." and acting like it was a bad call.

And then we call a T.O. and he's griping about that.

At least Kubiak restrains himself fairly well. I've wanted him to go after refs a but more, but now that I see the Harbaughs act like they act, I'm glad Kubiak doesn't do it as much as those two guys do. It looks bush league deluxe.

I hope we stomp this team today. STOMP.

Rey

Last week, though, IIRC, Gary was going with a heavy heavy dose of Foster. Especially on 1st and 2nd down.

I have to go back to last year in order to remember games where Tate and Foster were evenly used out there on reps. Maybe I am not remembering correctly though.
Foster and Tate have never really been used evenly...

Tate needs to see more touches...