Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

BADBOY's combine mock

badboy

Hall of Fame
1 LT Garett Bolles starts game one at right tackle and then to left when Brown is gone.

2. QB Pat Mahomes slotted everywhere from top 15 to third round depending on whose pontificating. second choice for now is :

CB Cameron Sutton Tennessee 5'11 180 eval: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/2071855/cameron-sutton

injury update (ankle) : http://www.knoxnews.com/story/sport...utton-savoring-every-snap-tennessee/94165170/
ty3. DE/OLB Tarell Bashram 6'4" 264 I see him as an eventual replacement for Clowney.
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/2060979/tarell-basham
http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=130070&draftyear=2017&genpos=DE

4. DE Hunter Dimick 6'3" 274 Utah compares very favorably to Demarcus Walker Florida State. I really like this guy.

5. Safety Rayshawn Jenkins 6'1" 220 Miami (Florida) 2016: 76 Ts, 4.5 TFL, 7 PBUs, 2 INTs, 1.5 sk, 1 QBH

6. ILB Jayon Brown 5'11" 230 UCLA 2016: 120 Ts, 7 TFL, 3 INTs, 2 fumble returns (47 yards), 2.5 sks, 1 QBH, 6 PBUs

7. OG/OT Ben Braden 6'6" 335 Michigan not sure why he is this low on rankings but a road grader.

I like this mock more today than when I posted. It seems Braden is moving up and one guy thought he was a 4th round. I would not give a higher than 7th.

I have same concerns but am working on next mock with Bolles & Ram gone, Watson, Trubiski, Kizer and Mahomes gone before 25.

If all 6 of those are gone by 25 it means a really good player (much better than 6 mentioned) has dropped to us.

If all 6 of those are gone by 25 it means a really good player (much better than 6 mentioned) has dropped to us.
yes but depends on player; we have to hit on our first pick and fill a need position.

I'll take Cam Robinson to become a behemoth RT with those guys off the board.
just not a Robinson fan. You have to look beyond his size and his game film just doesn't encourage me.

I've done that, and his film did encourage me. To each their own, of course.
He just seemed sluggish to me especially on guys trying to get around him. Seemed to keep his guy away from QB but just barely. He will not be able to get away with that NFL. He did respond to his coach getting onto him. Thanks for discussion.

yes but depends on player; we have to hit on our first pick and fill a need position.

just not a Robinson fan. You have to look beyond his size and his game film just doesn't encourage me.

I had soured on Robinson too but that was before the Combine. After the Combine I was convinced he'd make a very good RT. I don't think you have to worry about him falling to the Texans. I've read the Ravens are very high on him and will probably take him in the 1st rd (#16) to replace Ricky Wagner.

I had soured on Robinson too but that was before the Combine. After the Combine I was convinced he'd make a very good RT. I don't think you have to worry about him falling to the Texans. I've read the Ravens are very high on him and will probably take him in the 1st rd (#16) to replace Ricky Wagner.
that's my understanding also as offensive line seems weak and shallow on depth..

#2 SF best QB anyone think Gabbert or Ponder is gonna be the guy?
#6 Jets best QB
#12 Cleveland best QB
#13 Arizona best QB (once Qbs start falling, I can see a panic)
#16 Ravens Robinson
#17 Washington goes Lamp
#20 Denver goes Ramczyk
#23 Giants goes Bolles

#25 ? LB Cunningham, CB Awuzie who could be perfect nickle moving KJ to safety, trade?

@badboy why don't you participate in the board mocks?
Too much time involved and after first round it is almost impossible to predict what other teams might do. I do occasionally enter that thread to see what thoughts going on as I do with draftkings, sbnation and bleacherreport. I have also cut back on posting mock threads. Using internet has allowed so much more info to research. I have also chosen to spend much of my time in prayer ministry and volunteering so a little bit less for football. I do appreciate you asking. I do keep up with private messages.

Back