Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Automated draft

J-Russ

Veteran
what is it? Does it means they pick the players for you? I got my team already, but don't know if I just been skiped over. The draft was suppose to be today.

Automated means the computer does the draft for all teams and the picks are based on your rankings of the players or the default rankings if you do not rank them.

http://30808171637.football.nfl.com/teams/grid

here's my team, they sucked. (team cocburn)

first year doing FF, so I have no idea what i'm doing.

It looks like I have to trade for a QB, because McNabb shown that he's been regressing from the pre-season game against the panthers and he seems to be injury-prone as well.

Jason Campbell, I don't expect him to have big games, just a game-manager imo.

RB looks solid.

WR: Marshall suspended for two reg. games. TO should be good, Coles I need to trade. I don't trust Farve after being on the cover of Madden.

TE: looks good.

What does DST mean?

Defense/Special Teams

Oh snap. I thought I luck out with the colts. I thought it means overall team, if they score high in the game then we get points. Looks like I have to trade the colts and maybe jets.

Quick trade situation: would you trade Chris Cooley for Owen Daniels.

They had the around the same yards last year, he had more TD, Daniels had more yards avg. Thing is I believe Schuab will target Daniels more in the endzone and him having Schaub healthy the whole year will only increase his production.

Chris on the otherhand, I think will produce at the same rate as he did last year imo.

I think I'm going to offer Jason Campbell and Chris Cooley for Schuab and Daniels. Lucky for me the guy that has those two players happen to be a skin fan. His username is skinstuds42, so I assume he is.

I would not trade Chris Cooley for Owen. Cooley is a TD machine and with Jim Zorn as their new coach, they are gonna open it up even more. Cooley is rated higher. #1 rule in Fanatsy Football... Don't become a blind homer and overestimate your favorite players on your favorite team.

But the trade for Shaub and Owens for Campbell and Cooley does make since since Schaub will likey have a better year than Campbell.

Thanks for the advice.

I just change it to Schuab for Campbell, hopefully he's a big homer and takes up this trade. If he just a regular fan and doesn't follow our team, then he might think Schuab is injury-prone and our O-line still suck at pass protection.

Back