Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Attn psl owners.....buy playoff tickets or say goodbye to your psl for next year....

I was looking through my PSL Contract.....If you do not buy playoff tickets....your PSL Contract will be considered null and void and you will lose your PSL for next year. I called the Texans to confirm this....and it is true....Just thought I would pass that along in case anyone is interested....

Non PSL season ticket holders would not lose their season tickets if they do not purchase playoff tickets. They would be able to purchase their season tickets next year.

Hardcore Texan

Magnet Man
Just like regular season tickets. This is a non-issue for me and I would think most folks as well. If you can't afford them, then buy them and re-sell, you'll get way over face I am guessing. I think most diehards will want to see that first playoff game though.

Yeah....I asked the Texans rep what the playoff ticket prices were going to be ....she said close to double what your regular season ticket face value for each game.....
if you pay 70 for regular season ticket.......playoff ticket would be 140......thats what she said to me.....

Hardcore Texan

Magnet Man
That sucks, I expected them to keep the price the same, I mean we pay full price for pre-season, it should equal out on the other end.

Either way, I woulld find the money though, if I couldn't afford it, I'd charge it. And if I was really broke, I'd sell them to pay off the credit card.

HTown2ATX

TexansMetalhead
Wait.........so you can buy season tix without a PSL? I thought you HAD to have a PSL...

So, how much are season tix without a PSL? Do you get to renew every year and save your seat without a PSL and are you only paying face value?

Another thing I have wondered, are parking passes included in season tix?

I'm asking as I may try to have a buddy join up and split some tix next year if possible.

Speedy

Former Yeller Dweller
Wait.........so you can buy season tix without a PSL? I thought you HAD to have a PSL...

So, how much are season tix without a PSL? Do you get to renew every year and save your seat without a PSL and are you only paying face value?

I'm asking as I may try to have a buddy join up and split some tix next year if possible.
I've been a non-PSL season ticket holder since day one. I'm in the upper tank though. I think anything lower requires a PSL. Don't know that for sure though.

Parking passes are NOT included with season tickets. You've got to add that on.

TxDavid

Veteran
I expected the prices to be about double - good to hear it won't be more than that. I'd paid whatever it was, regardless.

HTown- Non-PSLs are in the 500 endzones, some areas of 600 (including enzones) and 700 I believe. Anything else requires a PSL. Parking is an additional cost (if it's even available)

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
Yeah....I asked the Texans rep what the playoff ticket prices were going to be ....she said close to double what your regular season ticket face value for each game.....
if you pay 70 for regular season ticket.......playoff ticket would be 140......thats what she said to me.....

Wow..... I wasn't expecting that. I figured they would cost the same as the regular season price.

Like we pay for preseason games.

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club

Go to HoustonTexans.com, check under tickets. Look up the seating chart. I believe there is a blue outline for everything that requires a PSL. I think it's the EndZones & everything between the 20s.

Parking is not included, but can be added & you pay for them with your season tickets.

Texan_Bill

Hall of Fame
I was looking through my PSL Contract.....If you do not buy playoff tickets....your PSL Contract will be considered null and void and you will lose your PSL for next year. I called the Texans to confirm this....and it is true....Just thought I would pass that along in case anyone is interested....

Non PSL season ticket holders would not lose their season tickets if they do not purchase playoff tickets. They would be able to purchase their season tickets next year.
Not picking on you, but yeah! I been had known that.

Joe Texan

Inducted 04
For sale one dog for $150 dollars to support my football habit.

For sale one slightly used piniatta pole for 40 dollars so I can buy St. Arnolds beer at playoff game

House of Pain

Wild Speculator
If any of you cannot afford your tickets, I'm sure I can find a home for them and, most importantly, will DEFINITELY go to a real Texans fan. Just message me.

Vinnie

with an I E
I got my invoice email a little while ago. The mark up is 70% of regular season, at least in my section (506). According to the email the prices are set by the NFL.

Vinnie

with an I E
Also, payment is due by December 15th and the balance is for two games. You get credited the balance towards next season if less than two games are played.

Stemp

Brew Master
Is anyone able to get into thier account manager to see the ticket invoice?

I've been trying for awhile now. Seems like all the fans of potential playoff teams are trying to log in at the same time.

TexanDave

Waterboy
Is anyone able to get into thier account manager to see the ticket invoice?

I've been trying for awhile now. Seems like all the fans of potential playoff teams are trying to log in at the same time.
I can't get into my account either.

gafftop

All Pro
Lot of traffic now. You will eventually be able to get on. Parking looks to be no change. The cost you see will be for 2 games, the semifinal and the AFC championship game. The prices are different for each game, wild card, semi and championship. I was unable to get exact breakout. Let's hope we get to go to a couple games.

Stemp

Brew Master
So we pay for the 2 highest priced game and if there is any difference or unused tickets, it goes to next year's invoice.

Cool.

Vinnie

with an I E
Yes, no change on parking. $56 for two blue passes. Also, there is differences between the mark ups in different sections. The club level appears to only be marked up 30% while we in the cheap seats are getting quite a hike.

TexanDave

Waterboy
I finally got in and like you said you can't determine the price breakdown for each round because they are combined into one price for both rounds.

However, I did see that blue parking is still $28.00 and yellow is still $18.00.

TexanDave

Waterboy
Yes, no change on parking. $56 for two blue passes. Also, there is differences between the mark ups in different sections. The club level appears to only be marked up 30% while we in the cheap seats are getting quite a hike.
Yep, my tickets in 519 and 526 went up 70%

sixfour

Waterboy
Just got off the phone with acct. rep. Total invoice price for tix is the Div. playoff game and AFC championship game.

So if you have 2 seats your invoice is for both seats in each game. Hope this makes sense.

JGarza #70

Superbowl 2012
Hate to say.. But Im excited to get a playoff email.. i have been waiting for this email for the last 6 yrs!! I am happy to pay the 5XX. for my 2 seats in sec 121.. Yates!!! Win baby!!

OrangeLotPole8

Waterboy
Orange Parking stayed the same, bullpen seats are correct, $516 for the pair. Section 519, $380 per pair, Section 620, $276 per pair......that is the total price for BOTH TICKETS FOR BOTH GAMES! I love how the DOUBLED THE PLAYOFF HANDLING FEE from $5, to $10! LOL

texanmojo

Shotgun 30 Time
My tickets in 631 went from $47 a game...to $81.50 a game. At least parking didn't increase. I'm all jacked up about an invoice!!!

Tedc

Hardheaded
The wild card game would be a lesser price for the tickets than the conference championship....not that it really matters.

Texan_Bill

Hall of Fame
Andy and Yankee, let me know as soon as y'all recieve your invoices!! Gibbs and Bill (the other Bill) are gonna flip when the realize that Tobin's ticket prices increase 56%. I imagine close to that for my two other seats.

I can't remember what Plat Lot tickets were at the beginning but Tobin showed me his invoice and their $45.00/game.

SheTexan

Hall of Fame
PAID!! Did it with a happy heart and a HUGE smile on my face. Never thought I would be so happy forking over almost $1700 for tickets!! I am ONE HAPPY TEXAN!!

NOW, go get um TEXANS!! I DO NOT want a refund! Been waiting for this day since the beginning of this franchise, and I've NEVER stopped believing! AFC champions, I JUST FEEL IT, and we're gonna do it at home!!

Kaiser Toro

Native Mod
When the wife and I decided to sign up in 2002 this was the day I was looking forward to. Just a few wins a way from making it happen. :texflag:

Texan_Bill

Hall of Fame
I just past the news off to Gibbs and (the other) Bill about the projected costs for tickets which is fine, but I need to hear from Andy (BullpenPhotos) and Ryan (yankee in Texas) about those two extra tickets.............. If I don't hear from y'all between now and Sunday (v. Atlanta) I'll bring some cash at the very least!!!

BullPenPhotos

I need to hear from Andy (BullpenPhotos) and Ryan (yankee in Texas) about those two extra tickets.............. If I don't hear from y'all between now and Sunday (v. Atlanta) I'll bring some cash at the very least!!!
I will get with you on Sunday to figure things out...

just got my invoice and paid it.....section 136 (south end zone) 1 seat.....$304.00
total for 2 games and 1 yellow lot parking space for 2 playoff games

BIG TORO

TERADACTYL #23
Are you sure this is from this season? Those prices don't jive with my invoice. Not even close.
The match mine exactly. If you ignore the wildcard game and add the other 2 playoff games together the should come to whatever you are being charged.