Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Attn: Bull Pen Members and other field level northstadium-siders

Texans_Chick

Utopian Dreamer
For those of us on the Bull Pen side of the stadium, the Texans are talking about redoing the Bull Pen Pub. They want fan feedback.

I know some of you come direct to the MB, and not to the front page, but I have an Ask TC blog post about this subject, and I would like for you to put the comments there, and not here.

Here's the link:

What's Up at the Bull Pen Pub?

Remember, you can't beyotch, if you are offered an opportunity for feedback and pass it up. They have someone new handling this stuff, and she seems very interested in making the fans happy--so it's important to say stuff about little things that are helpful, so that they might ask for our feedback on things that we care more about.

Is this the place between the bathrooms and the smoking area?

Not sure why this place is that important, with all my drinking the night before the game, drinking in the morning, eating during tailgating, the last thing I want to do is hang out at some pub. But then again, I don't make it to every game, so you guys probably have a different appreciation.

Still would like to know where this place is though...

I don't recall seeing it, but usually only one eye is working when I am in Reliant, and that is fuzzy at best.

Is this the place between the bathrooms and the smoking area?

Not sure why this place is that important, with all my drinking the night before the game, drinking in the morning, eating during tailgating, the last thing I want to do is hang out at some pub. But then again, I don't make it to every game, so you guys probably have a different appreciation.

Still would like to know where this place is though...

I don't recall seeing it, but usually only one eye is working when I am in Reliant, and that is fuzzy at best.

It is relatively new. And it is where you said. Last year, they added a small shack sort of thing and have different beers available back there.

For those of us who don't drink much, but like to drink quality, it was worth checking out. But there isn't much there, so it isn't much of a place to hang out. Maybe if there was something cool there, it could be a meet up place for folks coming from different tailages.

Positives: Selection of beer, pictures on the wall
Negatives: Selection of beer, and, ummmm, it's really just a concession window

If they want to have a "Bullpen Pub," they need to make a "pub." Mark off an area, slide some tables and chairs together, add servers, and make the bar bigger (stretch it out and add more beer selection and bartenders)...for starters.

Food would also be nice there. Right now, it's honestly a concession window with a tiny shack built around it, IMO.

If something in the NFL or TABC laws prevent actual servers, then they really need to make the bar a lot bigger with more taps and bartenders.

I wrote a whole list of possible upgrades after logging into the front page on the blog. Hit enter and it dissapeared somewhere.

I just wish it would at least rival the "south side's" bar area. It actually needs to be better than the Cantina.

Positives: Selection of beer, pictures on the wall
Negatives: Selection of beer, and, ummmm, it's really just a concession window

If they want to have a "Bullpen Pub," they need to make a "pub." Mark off an area, slide some tables and chairs together, add servers, and make the bar bigger (stretch it out and add more beer selection and bartenders)...for starters.

Food would also be nice there. Right now, it's honestly a concession window with a tiny shack built around it, IMO.

If something in the NFL or TABC laws prevent actual servers, then they really need to make the bar a lot bigger with more taps and bartenders.

forgot to add in drop the price of the beers... or hell even have 1 dollar beers and 2 dollars you call its... that would be wonderful:splits:

They have this at the stadium already...its called 'The Club Level' :user:

That's my $.02 if they want something that attracts people, and gets them to walk past the other stands to to hidden "Bullpen Pub."

Hey guys, I'm fixing to send the link to the Texans. Is it possible to cut and paste some of the good comments here for the original blog post???

I'd do it, but I think it has more pull if it comes from different folks.

Hey guys, I'm fixing to send the link to the Texans. Is it possible to cut and paste some of the good comments here for the original blog post???

I'd do it, but I think it has more pull if it comes from different folks.

Feel free to use my quote! :doot:

For those of us on the Bull Pen side of the stadium, the Texans are talking about redoing the Bull Pen Pub. They want fan feedback.

I know some of you come direct to the MB, and not to the front page, but I have an Ask TC blog post about this subject, and I would like for you to put the comments there, and not here.

Here's the link:

What's Up at the Bull Pen Pub?

Remember, you can't beyotch, if you are offered an opportunity for feedback and pass it up. They have someone new handling this stuff, and she seems very interested in making the fans happy--so it's important to say stuff about little things that are helpful, so that they might ask for our feedback on things that we care more about.

I'll tell you what. Closed captioning on all sides of the stadium should be done. Especially in the bullpen. I'm not a season ticket holder just yet but the bullpen has always been an area that I try to visit everytime I'm at the stadium. It's famous and a place that I'd want every visitor to remember.

The bullpen is supposed to be reowned for their thunder, i.e. LOUD FANS. It just immediately makes sense to caption whatever TVs they add into that section.

Yes, I'm a Deaf fan but I'm a beloved fan first and foremost. I love my Houston Texans. I just hope they hear my comments here. Caption the stadium. If not all but at least a fourth. Especially that 'LOUD' bullpen.

:texan:

You should come down to my endzone. We have good shade on sunny days and an awesome soundstage and bar area. SOUTHSIIIIIIIDE!:fans:

Adding my comment here, we hardly visit the pub anyways, so whatever direction they take it is good with me...

However, I don't see them dropping the price of beers for anyone, and in doing so, they would create a chaotic place for all the other areas on that level selling beer. It is a nice dream, but will never happen...

I do like the idea about "Closed Caption" for areas around the stadium, especially this year while we are screaming our heads off on the way to the Playoffs!!!

Back