At least AJ is honest

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by Wolf, Sep 12, 2005.

1. Wolf

Wolf 100% Texan

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/sports/3349455

2. HJam72

HJam72 Hall of Fame

quote from "The" AJ: "Sometimes he just didn't have the time to get the ball off."

Sometimes? How 'bout never. I find it ironic that the one guy who probably got double and triple teamed all game, the one guy that we all know is our best player and all heart is the one who comes out and says he's embarrassed. Where is Steve McKinney and his buddies? Now Dunta will come out and say how embarrassed his is. Sheesh.

3. lucky13

lucky13 Guest

steve mckinney is the worst offensive lineman to start in the NFL in at least 5 years.

i met him once- there are girls with bigger arms than his.

4. rittenhouserobz

rittenhouserobz Hall of Fame

Might as well let the rookie play at center, if McKinney can't get it done. IN the meantime. :bomb:

5. PapaL

PapaL Loose Screw

We had other guys open....at times. The day after and its tough being a Texan faithful. Here's to next week!

6. Texas

Texas Hall of Fame

Yea this game made me wonder why we didnt keep the stupid oilers. Then again, maybe some day like 20020 we will be good.

7. cadahnic

cadahnic All Pro

Lucky 13 you are full of ****. Think of Milford Brown, Seth Wand, and the countless other scrubs we brought in this offseason. There is a reason that McKinney has played in this league so long. Until you ever strap up the cleats and get your *** out there dont knock someone who has...

8. F-minus67

F-minus67 Hall of Fame

You can really single out McKinney, even though ihe is consistantly one of the worst linemen on our team. The entire o line should be blamed, have any of them shown anything to show they deserve the millions they are getting? I almost never get to see the texans play so if anyone could give me some info it would be nice.

9. TEXANRED

TEXANRED Texan-American

I find a fith of anything helps

10. SBTexans08

SBTexans08 All Pro

that entire line is **** and until we start laying a good foundation with it...it'll keep hindering the team's ability to win, hell....even execute during the entire game.......ONE game at least....sheese!!

11. Let's see if AJ is saying we don't have enough time to get the ball off then who's fault is it? David Carr's? NOT! IT's as clear as day that the offensive line is what is going to make or break this team.

Remembre when Sharper "spoke out" when he played just as horrible against Cleveland last year? IT wasn't until we let him go that people came out of the woodwork calling him out for not being a leader. Byt that analogy then, AJ is no leader either.

12. PapaL

PapaL Loose Screw

This is unfathomable. I can understand it not being used in the first half, but come on. Why was it not used in the second half? 2 or 3 times?