Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Astros vs cubs tonight!

BIG TORO

TERADACTYL #23
I have 4 tickets to tonight game Astros vs Cubs game they are in section 114 behind the Dougout between 3rd and home. Face Value on them are 53 dollars a piece, I am asking 2 for $60 or 4 for $100. Pm me if you are intrested.

:spit:

Toro, did you get rid of those tix? I might really have a use for them if it isn't in bad form to want the stubs. I'm going to Cooperstown next month and I might be able to use a stub as a free admission. Just wondering.

I have one, Andrew might have his, I dont know if the other guys have theres.

I have one, Andrew might have his, I dont know if the other guys have theres.

Thank you for the response. I know I'm just trying to save $33.00 altogether, but it all helps considering what we are hoping to do up there. Until I find out for sure, which should be within 24 hours, could you hang on to it?

Thank you in advance if that isn't a problem. (Thanks no matter the outcome, actually..lol :))

Thank you for the response. I know I'm just trying to save $33.00 altogether, but it all helps considering what we are hoping to do up there. Until I find out for sure, which should be within 24 hours, could you hang on to it?

Thank you in advance if that isn't a problem. (Thanks no matter the outcome, actually..lol :))

No problem let me know.

I have mine if you want it.

I got this in my inbox this morning:

Thank you so much for your note! We are so glad you are planning a trip to Cooperstown!

We will drop the Hall of Fame brochure and a brochure about Hall of Fame Membership in the mail. As a Member, you receive free admission to the Hall of Fame -- plus many other great benefits, including a 2010 Hall of Fame Yearbook and a subscription to our bi-monthly magazine Memories and Dreams. More information is available online at hofclubhouse.com/membership.

You can also find travel information at cooperstownchamber.org. Any ticket stubs from any MLB game on July 25, 2010 (The date of the Hall of Fame Induction) can be exchanged for Hall of Fame tickets until July 24, 2011. One MLB ticket = one Hall of Fame pass.

Thank you very much for your interest in the Baseball Hall of Fame!

Sincerely,

Craig Muder
Director of Communications

(I didn't pay for a membership)

So if either of you guys has a stub for 7/25 I would love to get it from you. Thanks. :) Post here if so or pm me and I'm get with you on that.

So if either of you guys has a stub for 7/25 I would love to get it from you. Thanks. :) Post here if so or pm me and I'm get with you on that.

Our tickets are for July 27, 2010. That sucks off by two days.

I went to the Sunday game with my boys. I'll check to see If I still have a couple of stubs! Won't be able to check until I get back home tonight.

Señor Stan;1482698 said:
I went to the Sunday game with my boys. I'll check to see If I still have a couple of stubs! Won't be able to check until I get back home tonight.

Thanks for helpeing ST, would rep if I could.

Señor Stan;1482698 said:

Sorry bro! Looks like someone at the house pitched them.

Back