Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Are y'all happy with the Mario pick?

Are you happy with the pick?

• Total voters
Love it. Mario is a clean kid who has a passion for the game. No hype around him and he has responded to the negative media attention extremely well. I resent ESPN for everything they do. I admire the pick our FO made in the Draft.

I like dominant defenses, and having a great DE is a big piece of that puzzle. I've never had a problem with the Mario pick. I just hope he's one of those defenders that offenses have to plan around.

I'm happy with the Mario pick...he's getting better every game and IMO, he's overdue for a sack today. Hopefully two!!! :mario3:

I clicked the wrong button!!!! Make my no a yes.....I have stated repeatedly i was fine with anybody but reggie

Bush has 4 tds in one game.
Vince leads his team to victory against againts the Colts.
Am I happy with the Mario pick?
Hell no...

im undecided its too early for that question but if you need and answer right now im not happy after seing what VY could do for this team but like i said its to early this thread would be awsome 2 3 years from now.:tearup:

I think in the long run it will be good but for this year? No. We needed a kick start in a BAD way. And we didn't get it.

One of few very positive bright spots this season. For it when we drafted him and for it ever since.

Reggie Bush would do nothing with this offense but get stuffed in the backfield.

Vince on the other hand.....

Doesn't matter. Voted yes.

Not happy at all! One defensive player cannot make that big of a difference like an offensive player (QB,RB) can.

I would rather have had RB or VY. Just my opinion.

I'm more than happy with the Mario, I never expected him to come in and get 700 sacks from the get go, IMO he has done what he was brought in to do, I think that we are building a really good D and Mario and Meco are the cornerstones of it. We have already doubled our wins from last year. The way I see it is 1) We've either done something right or 2) the teams we have beat have done something horribly wrong. Until further notice I'll go with option number 1.

Just my two cents.

I think Mario will be a good player for a number of years. But I am more convinced than ever that Vince Young will be one of the very special players of the ages....

Reggie Bush has 4 touchdowns today...

First of all, congrats to Bush. He doubled his season total to this point in one game. Perhaps he's turned a corner. Of course, that only highlights his ineptitude to this point of the season .....

Mario was tossing the RT around today like a rag doll. It was fun to watch. If the Raiders hadn't been relying on 3-step drops and quick passes so much, he'd have been in the backfield even more than he was. The Raiders actually looked like anothe rteam I've followed quite extensively for about five years now, come to think of it.

Mario was a great pick and will be the cornerstone of a strong D-line for years to come.

Duece had 9 rushes for 131 yards 1 tds

bush had 10 rushes 37 yards and 3 tds

bush did his damage receiving the ball 130+ yards on 9 catches and 1 TD

n.o wore down the 49ers defense

Bush has 4 tds in one game.
Vince leads his team to victory against againts the Colts.
Am I happy with the Mario pick?
Hell no...

Facts are fact, i agree, dumbest pick for what we need right now, we needed a spark, the titans probably won't get into playoffs, but they have hope and potential .....WE are rebuilding again, year 6 coming up

When VY turns the ball over, it's OK. You really need to get with the party line.

:hides:

Yes it is ok for some to not have a great games and is called a winner and a leader but for others it is unacceptable for his o-line to give him no help.

I thought Vince actually looked shaky most of the day. People might not agree but I got the feeling he only trusted his legs. Not putting him in the shotgun that last play almost cost the Titans the game. Luckily, they have a badass kicker.

i think mario should do more for being a #1 overall, but im still happy with him, and he will be a great player, but more would be nice. he also doesnt have the greatest DT's helpin him

I thought Vince actually looked shaky most of the day. People might not agree but I got the feeling he only trusted his legs. Not putting him in the shotgun that last play almost cost the Titans the game. Luckily, they have a badass kicker.

what game were you watching?

I voted a hell YES! Mario was my fave to be pick #1, but I would have been OK with Vince or Bush or an amalgam player.....Vince Bush:snobord: ! :marionaner: :mario:

Let's face it...all 3 picks in the first round are gonna do good things in the nfl...Cant go wrong! This was an amazing draft for the NFL...even addai is doing great!

Back