Anybody watching South Florida?

Discussion in 'College Football & the NFL Draft' started by bah007, Sep 8, 2007.

1. bah007

bah007 Hall of Fame

I knew their offense was gonna be effective based on all the hype about their QB but their defense is lookin good too.

After 4 quarters both teams are just under 300 yards & USF has forced 5 turnovers.

This game would already be over if their kicker hadnt missed 4 FGs.

Thoughts?

2. kastofsna

kastofsna Hall of Fame

the name is USF fyi. ;)

looks like we're gonna be ranked for the first time in school history this week. :) a great time!

3. jaybird

jaybird Veteran

Great game by USF... gutty win... and you really got to feel for their kicker... missed what? 3 FGs and ended up hitting the game tying FG late in the game.

They are a program on the rise. Have had some big time 'upsets' in the last few years. They looked like a legit team last night.

4. drewmar74

drewmar74 disgruntled

I didn't get to watch as much of that game as I wanted because I was busy watching LSU dismantle the Hokies. So said, I was more than a little impressed with their offense from what little I saw and that pass play to win in OT was money.

What was priceless, though, was the "OMG - did that just happen?" look on all of the Auburn fans' faces.... Anguish is awesome in HD!