Support Texans Talk as a Monthly Donor

Wish to make a one time donation? Make it here.

Antonio Brown Suspended

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by Mr teX, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Texecutioner

Texecutioner Hall of Fame

It won't matter. If he isn't, he can scram because he isn't needed either way.

ObsiWan likes this.
  2. Texazan

Texazan Our HOF 34

Wow, anyone see the rape accusations that came out today? Innocent until proven guilty but this guy is the drama gift that keeps giving......

austins23 likes this.
  3. TexansBull

TexansBull Hall of Fame

4. Carr Bombed

Carr Bombed Hall of Fame

This guy is a complete wacko

Texazan likes this.
  5. TexansBull

TexansBull Hall of Fame

6. Texecutioner

7. Lucky

Lucky Moderator Staff Member

There are reports that indicate there is evidence via texts. Maybe you might wait until this plays out before ruling it a false claim. Doesn’t seem that surprising coming from Brown.

8. Texas Legend

Texas Legend Rookie

9. TexansBull

TexansBull Hall of Fame

Before you go political and start to invoke MeToo and say these are false claims remember that AB is not your average prima donna.

10. Texecutioner

His erratic actions yes, but not these typical late claims way after the fact of the alleged incidents. Plus, the woman kept going back holding a relationship with him? She just smells blood and wants to bury the guy while the iron is hot. She's got good timing. I'll give her that.

ROO likes this.

Support Texans Talk as a Monthly Donor

Wish to make a one time donation? Make it here.

11. Lucky

Lucky Moderator Staff Member

According to the Patriots, the NFL has launched an investigation. Usually, players are put on the exempt list (not active but paid) while an investigation is underway.

thunderkyss likes this.
  12. Mr teX

Mr teX Hall of Fame

Burying him at this particular time actually works against her. It would seem to me that she would've brought this about after he's got some of the 10 million hes due from the Pats. Coming out now puts all that money he could recieve from them in jeopardy. & this has been a long time coming for Brown. Only so many people you can do dirty before reality stops lining up with what you post on Instagram.

This story came out just last year on this dude
    https://theundefeated.com/features/...stagram-all-pro-but-is-that-the-full-picture/

13. Dutchrudder

Dutchrudder King of the Potato People

Odd stance to take with no knowledge of the situation, but I'm guessing that's par for the course for you.

14. disaacks3

disaacks3 Moderator Staff Member

Only real question in my mind is the timing. Why wait until now?

Given his personality (and woeful slang in his texts), her claims aren't shocking at all.

15. Texecutioner

You seem butt hurt or bitter in this response, because your last statement had nothing to do with what I even said.

I don't cow tow to lying women that don't even go to the police and sue for money way after the fact.

We've seen tons of athletes get falsely targeted for this and this one smells way more like HOAX based on timing, her attempts to extort money instead of prosecution, and right after he just got paid a lot of money.

If this was D. Hopkins in the same situation I have zero doubt that people would be saying the same thing I am about the facts of the accuser. But who am I kidding when some of you are on record saying women should always be believed no matter what the situation is and are perfectly fine having your rights taken away from you due to Male Guilt.

Here comes one now. You just want him to be guilty.

I wonder if you'd feel the same if one of your male family members had an accusation like this towards him?

Honestly I can't wait for more of the Houston Texans to get into unfair troubles so I can bring back all these posts where people wanted grown men ruined based on accusations alone. You acting like he's guilty already without knowing him or her is pretty ridiculous.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
    OptimisticTexan likes this.
  16. Texecutioner

And this would go down as another double standard towards a certain player based on the team he plays for and who he knows around the league.

The fact that Tyreek Hill just got zero suspension for the 2nd time after highly questionable things happened with him on accusations should make make this a zero chance for an suspensions especially when it can't even be proven and the police aren't even involved. But hey, you're always rooting for double standards for people so this wouldn't surprise me. You suggesting that he should be punished is clearly because he is black .

OptimisticTexan and thunderkyss like this.
  17. Texecutioner

True, but that doesn't make him a rapist or a guy guilty of sexual assault.

Go back and look at the Derrick Rose case. Pretty similar and he was found not guilty, but had his name ruined by the press.

Metoo is very relevant, because it caused the worst "Beta Male infestation this country has ever seen with men all over the place getting on their hands and knees and begging to give their rights away by accepting guilt of every other male that is accused of rape in all these cases that go back years and decades even. Just 10 years ago the average American male would have been totally against this type of false indictment of the facts involving all of these witch hunt cases. The Kavanaugh Trial showed the whole world just how slippery this slope is now where you have men all over the place wanting to see women getting away with false rape allegations. You don't ever hear the same guys wanting these women prosecuted. Where was the thread after Derrick Rose's case was finished? Nada.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
  18. Mr teX

Mr teX Hall of Fame

None of my family members have a reputation like this dude has garnered in the last 2-3 years, so no i wouldn't feel the same way.

I could also care less if he's guilty or not....Fact is, rape isn't too far of aa stretch for this guy at this point.

While he's at it, You go look up the Darren Sharper case as well.

19. Dutchrudder

Dutchrudder King of the Potato People

What are you talking about? You sound unhinged. I made no statement for or against either party in this case, I have little information on it, and I'm waiting for evidence to be reported. You are the one going off on this woman as if you know she's a liar and only doing this for personal gain. It's amazing how you can't see the hypocrisy in your own posts while complaining about those who think he may have done it. You're the doing exactly the same thing as those that you seem to hate.

The only thing I have seen on this case is a snapshot of the alleged email he sent to the woman about his wank and skeet. It might be real, but it could be made up, I'll wait to hear more about it before spouting off either way. You may want to do the same.

[​IMG]

20. eriadoc

eriadoc Texan-American

I just want him exiled to irrelevancy because he's an illiterate, self absorbed, entitlement minded, prima donna prick that contributes absolutely nothing positive to society at large.