Another page in the TO saga...

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by Texans_Chick, Oct 13, 2006.

1. Texans_Chick

Texans_Chick Utopian Dreamer

Link

What is amazing to me is that in the preseason, Moulds and Johnson have been preaching how much the TEs/WRs are a team, and whoever gets the ball will be a function of the defense blah blah blah, and that the individual stats don't matter.

And then there is TO.

I am glad I get to root for my team. I don't care that the other team is statistically better in a lot of categories.

2. Corrosion

Corrosion Idealist

My two cents on TO .... I think the guy wants to WIN . I also think that he truely believes he is the best WR on that team (He may well be), Most of the things said about TO in the media over the last couple years wouldnt even come up about another player ..... accept TO forced his way out of San Fran and didnt want to go to Baltimore ..... His agent screwed up his contract .... He wasnt remotely close to being compensated as a top tier WR . Philly was willing to re-work the deal and was a place he had a chance to WIN ..... Remember his play in the superbowl with a fractured ankle ? He was the only guy on that offense that bothered to show up. The media blows everything this guy does out of proportion , ESPN is like a freakin soap opera when it comes to TO .... they go to the guy's HOME and tape him playing basketball and doing sit-ups in his freakin front yard . Give me a break . The public eats it up , repeats it and the saga continues ..... Dont see that crap happening to anyone else in the leage , there are a multitude who have done much worse from beating their wives to drugs to murder .... these jokers arent in the media daily ....

As for having an arguement with a coach ..... I can tell ya that stuff happens a lot more often than any of us know . These people are competitors , both coaches and players and want to be the best at what they do .... arguements happen and are forgotten , unless you are TO.

Ive said my peace .... nuff said about TO till he does something on the field worth mentioning .... or picks up a murder charge . Lets leave the guy alone and let him play some football . :francis:

3. Texans_Chick

Texans_Chick Utopian Dreamer

FWIW, check out SI story on this issue:

SI.com link

I guess the Tuna has this all under control:

:crying:

I love what the satirical Onion had to say about TO. (link has a bit of bad language, though pretty funny):

Terrell Owens Blames Poor Game On Drew Bledsoe, Offensive Line, Hamid Karzai, NASA, Samsung
    October 12, 2006 | Onion Sports

It is amazing to be complaining about not getting the ball enough when you are dropping passes. He had a clear case of alligator arms with one of those missed passes last week.

4. FILO_girl

FILO_girl I'm not here

Goes along with his affliction of having an alligator mouth consistantly overriding his hummingbird arse. :wild:

This guy is more than a trainwreck, or even a walking natural disaster. He is a DIVA, pure and simple. And he couldn't have been picked up by a more deserving team. Still loving Jerrah, Parcells? :)

Waiting for the next round to begin....:popcorn: