another arrest in Austin

Discussion in 'College Football & the NFL Draft' started by Silver Oak, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Silver Oak

Silver Oak Hall of Fame

Last time I posted about the horns and their legal troubles, I was labeled hater, etc., but good Lord...6 arrests since June! Even the most ardent supporter and fan must see something wrong.

Mack may mean well up there, but whatever he's recruiting up there definitley have more problems than the average university athletic program.

AUSTIN, Texas -- Texas freshman running back James Henry has been charged with two felony counts of obstruction and tampering with evidence, making him the sixth Longhorns player arrested since June.

Texas freshmman James Henry, shown in an Austin Police mug shot, is the sixth Longhorn to be arrested since June.

Henry, who was arrested Monday, is accused of beating up one of the victims of a July home invasion that allegedly involved two other players, Andre Jones and Robert Joseph.

Henry was booked into Travis County Jail where bond was set at $30,000. He was released Tuesday morning and coach Mack Brown said he was suspended indefinitely from the team.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3025453

2. Hookem Horns

Hookem Horns That Server Guy Staff Member

I heard on the news here in Austin that some of these arrests are related to previous arrests of other players.

Maybe Mack is now going for championships in the old fashioned U of Miami way. ;)

3. Honoring Earl 34

Honoring Earl 34 Hey Koolaid

Bookem Horns

NitroGSXR likes this.
  4. TexanSam

TexanSam Hall of Fame

You beat me to it

5. CLTEXAN_FAN

CLTEXAN_FAN Veteran

Whatever it takes I guess, whats funny to me as this just started. They had a few guys get kicked out of the Holiday Bowl like 10 yrs ago for dope (I think it was the Holiday Bowl) and then after they win a national championship everything went down hill.

6. Texan_Bill

Texan_Bill Subscribed Contributor

Ditto......... Honoring Earl was quick with the trigger. :cowboy1: