Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Andre on 610 with Mike Meltzer during the 10 am hour...

Didn't have a chance to reply until now....

Just general talk.

Said his finger is fine/still a little sore

Said D looks a lot better and he thinks KJ has shown improvement in his opinion.

Saya JJ is a great and physical DB and should be a lynchpin in the D.

Also said MW could dominate NFL if he wanted to.

That was basically it in a nutshell....

Didn't have a chance to reply until now....

Just general talk.

Said his finger is fine/still a little sore

Said D looks a lot better and he thinks KJ has shown improvement in his opinion.

Saya JJ is a great and physical DB and should be a lynchpin in the D.

Also said MW could dominate NFL if he wanted to.

That was basically it in a nutshell....

That what gets me... when you have a guy who does dominate, saying that.
If he wanted to....

Coming from AJ, that is a freaking INDICTMENT.

I was listening to 610SR all day at work today and after they interviewed him, they kind of made it a big deal in the morning show and of course, went back to the debate of Mario over VY, Bush..yada, yada. They even brought it back up in the afternoon show again and tried to spin it. I'm surprised this board hasn't piggy backed off it or maybe it's just run it's course already OR it hasn't gotten out yet...:kitten:

I was listening to 610SR all day at work today and after they interviewed him, they kind of made it a big deal in the morning show and of course, went back to the debate of Mario over VY, Bush..yada, yada. They even brought it back up in the afternoon show again and tried to spin it. I'm surprised this board hasn't piggy backed off it or maybe it's just run it's course already OR it hasn't gotten out yet...:kitten:

Yeah, I was kind of surprised that just died too here on the board.

I don't take it as that big a deal only b/c calling other players out isn't Dre's style. Also, as I am here at my 2nd job now, I was listening to the late show with Barry and Sean and they were talking about it again so apparently it was a big deal to 610.

:specnatz:

Yeah, I was kind of surprised that just died too here on the board.

I don't take it as that big a deal only b/c calling other players out isn't Dre's style. Also, as I am here at my 2nd job now, I was listening to the late show with Barry and Sean and they were talking about it again so apparently it was a big deal to 610.

:specnatz:

I see that as the exact reason it is a big deal. AJ is quiet, he doesn't just pop off. If he's saying something, I think it means he's serious and it's purposeful. He was very respectful about it, said he no one worked harder than Mario does out there. That it's up to him, if he wants to dominate the NFL he could do it. That's the same language and verbiage I use with my students. Telling them that things are their choice and they have the option if they want to exercise it, and that they can make things happen if they want it to.

I think AJ is taking on more of a leadership role. He recognizes now is the time and this is our window.

Back