Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Andre Johnson all-pro second team

valleytexfan

Veteran
Didn't see a thread on this...mods, do your duty if there is one.

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/sports/stories.nsf/rams/story/524AC623C27452618625725D006AEBE6?OpenDocument

AP Second Team
Quarterback: Peyton Manning, Indianapolis.
Running Backs: Frank Gore, San Francisco; Steven Jackson, Rams.
Fullback: Mike Karney, New Orleans, and Ovie Mughelli, Baltimore.
Tight End: Tony Gonzalez, Kansas City.
Wide Receivers: Torry Holt, Rams; Andre Johnson, Houston.
Tackles: Walter Jones, Seattle; Jonathan Ogden, Baltimore.
Guards: Steve Hutchinson, Minnesota; Will Shields, Kansas City.
Center: Jeff Saturday, Indianapolis.
Kicker: Matt Stover, Baltimore, and Nate Kaeding, San Diego.
Kick Returner: Justin Miller, New York Jets.

Ends: Aaron Kampman, Green Bay; Aaron Schobel, Buffalo.
Tackles: Richard Seymour, New England; John Henderson, Jacksonville.
Outside Linebackers: Lance Briggs, Chicago; DeMarcus Ware, Dallas.
Inside Linebacker: Al Wilson, Denver; Bart Scott, Baltimore.
Cornerbacks: Nnamdi Asomugha, Oakland; Ronde Barber, Tampa Bay.
Safeties: Kerry Rhodes, New York Jets; Adrian Wilson, Arizona.
Punter: Mat McBriar, Dallas.

TexansSeminole

Hall of Fame
Cool. It's good that DeMeco was on the All-Pro team voting. It's hard to crack that top 5: Brian Urlacher, Chicago, 48; Zach Thomas, Miami, 15; Al Wilson, Denver, 13; Bart Scott, Baltimore, 8; Ray Lewis, Baltimore, 7; DeMeco Ryans, Houston, 3.

TexansLucky13

53d Signal Batt
Cool. It's good that DeMeco was on the All-Pro team voting. It's hard to crack that top 5: Brian Urlacher, Chicago, 48; Zach Thomas, Miami, 15; Al Wilson, Denver, 13; Bart Scott, Baltimore, 8; Ray Lewis, Baltimore, 7; DeMeco Ryans, Houston, 3.
Give him another year and we will see how many more votes he gets.

:shades:

Vinny

shiny happy fan
Jammal Brown made first team OT over Walter Jones and Jonathan Ogden. LOL at the Texans astute talent evaluators. Congrats to AJ....being on the All Pro Team is the elite honor in this league.

utahmark

markbeth
Jammal Brown made first team OT over Walter Jones and Jonathan Ogden. LOL at the Texans astute talent evaluators. Congrats to AJ....being on the All Pro Team is the elite honor in this league.
that makes me sick. good thing we didnt need a tackle that year.

edo783

Hall of Fame
Yup, the C&C team was world class.

V Man

Pumpkinhead
That is pretty sickening.

And Congrats to AJ (like you said) that is an honor.

SamuraiSword

Waterboy
I know what you are saying. When I found out Jammal Brown made it. i was like Casserly is the most idiodic GM ever to pass him up! I am glad we got Rick Smith!