Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

An e-mail from a former NFL icon

:foottap:

Kenny Burrough... Kenny Burrough... No "s". ;)

Interesting tidbit. In 12 seasons, Kenny only started 16 games. All 16 in in his final season, 1981..

Don't worry, Wolf. I got your back...

Bill... Curley Culp. Curley Culp. with an "e". ;)

My interesting tidbit is in the post above.

Don't worry, Wolf. I got your back...

Bill... Curley Culp. Curley Culp. with an "e". ;)

My interesting tidbit is in the post above.

:heh:

Bastard, there is a difference in missing a vowell in a name that phonetically would be pronounced the same way.... That, versus adding an entirely different consenant that does, in effect, change the pronunciation of the name...

:pop:

I'm goin' to bed..

:heh:

Bastard, there is a difference in missing a vowell in a name that phonetically would be pronounced the same way.... That, versus adding an entirely different consenant that does, in effect, change the pronunciation of the name...

:pop:

I'm goin' to bed..

Phonetically falling on Deaf ears, Bill.

By the way... vowel only has one l.

It is interesting. Completely inaccurate. But interesting, nonetheless.

:facepalm: Bill!

According to NFL.com he never started a game. According to pro-football reference he started all 16 of his final season. Which is accurate oh wise master??

According to NFL.com he never started a game. According to pro-football reference he started all 16 of his final season. Which is accurate oh wise master??

Lucky is correct...if you look at the Houston Oilers roster on pro-football reference during his years it will show he was the starter...but all the fans that followed them during that time knows he was a starter...shame on u

Lucky is correct...if you look at the Houston Oilers roster on pro-football reference during his years it will show he was the starter...but all the fans that followed them during that time knows he was a starter...shame on u

Not shame on me.. I thought it to be odd and certainly against what I remembered from 30 years ago.

It is Dante so just go right ahead and crack all the jokes you'd like to make. I know they are coming.

Not shame on me.. I thought it to be odd and certainly against what I remembered from 30 years ago.

30 years ago?!!! Whew don't remind me...I'm old but I can still get down
insane%20old%20man.gif

Dan Pastorini.... Thus JB's and my posts. :ahhaha:

I kind of got that. I'm trying to understand where Dante came from? Confused. Dan Pastorini was before my time although I know who he is... I'm a fan of anybody Houston. Yes... even Howfield, Brown, and Del Greco.

As an Oiler fan, Dante Pastorini was loved, reviled and created more controversy during his time with Houston than David Carr in my opinion.

When I was a kid, Dante almost ran me over in the parking lot in a golf cart after practice one hot summer day in San Angelo. He was getting away from reporters and almost smoked me with that thing. So he stopped apologized and signed my shirt. We were on vacation and my parents drove by there on the way back from Big Bend so I could see them.

I remember thinking anyone that plays with a flak jacket to protect his broken ribs has to be one bad motha! Hey Kenny go deeeeeeeeeeeeep!

Back