Am I a bad fan?

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by mussop, Nov 29, 2009.

1. mussop

mussop Hall of Fame

I dont feel bad about this loss and am actually kinda releaved we lost. Why you ask? Becuase I have come to the conclusion that I no longer beleive in Kubiak. He is a great guy and I wish him the best but I just dont think he is the one that will take us to the next level.

This season is over and this coaching staff barring a miracle wont be here so we are essentially playing for a draft pick. I dont care if we win another game this year. That will just be more amo for the next coach to turn things around.

I love my Texans but Im ready for a change! I dont know, does that make me a bad fan?

2. TexansBlood

TexansBlood The CUSH!

Any fan would be mad if there team lost 3 straight games in a row.

3. Imatexanfan

Imatexanfan Hall of Fame

No it doesn't but the only thing is IF we can't get a great HC then I don't see us getting rid of him. The way Bob don't spend money I don't see that happening.

4. Texecutioner

Texecutioner Hall of Fame

No, you are not a bad fan at all. You're actually a smart one, because you see the writing on the wall already and losing more now would be a better thing for the future if that means Kubes is gone and we can finally look for someone else that can make this an elite team. I'd rather suffer a poor ending to a season, so we can finally move on and start a new era with a real leader as a coach than to have another pretender type of season with filled with false hopes going into next year. Mcnair should be on the phone doing everything he can for Cowher and Holmgren right now.

5. MeLoveTexans

MeLoveTexans All Pro

No, you are not. I too have lost all faith in Kubiak. Just seeing him on TV pretty much pisses me off. I am tired of him being a giant marshmallow. He looks like he rather be snuggled in bed w/ a glass of coco than leading the Texans to victory. I don't get it, does he not understand that his job is on the line, or does he just not care???

I am tired of him playing conservative instead of putting the foot on the throat of the opposition.

I am tired of him not lighting a fire on our sidelines. Really, the Texans sideline wouldn't be out of place in a library.

Everything he does at this point pisses me off, even when he turns away during FG's. It's time for a change.

TheIronDuke likes this.
  6. GuerillaBlack

GuerillaBlack Hall of Fame

I'm not mad at all. I just went into the kitchen, fixed me some food, and started watching the Eagles game. I want a new HC!

7. valleytexfan

valleytexfan Hall of Fame

Agreed. We're pissed because we care too much to see this ineptness season after season.

8. MeLoveTexans

MeLoveTexans All Pro

That and the indifference that our HC shows. He is apathetic. No heart.

9. Imatexanfan

Imatexanfan Hall of Fame

Cowher-HC

Kubiak-OC

What do you think?! Maybe we should get rid of him all along that's what I'm thinking...:ahhaha:

10. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke Hall of Fame

No, you're a fan of a bad team.

11. Pantherstang84

Pantherstang84 @rolisrgti06

I don't think that would happen. Usually HCs do not get demoted, they get fired.

12. mussop

mussop Hall of Fame

I find myself actually hoping we loose all the rest of our games. It makes me feel kinda dirty but I know in the long run it will be best for this team and my nerves. The sad part is that I came to this conclusion before this game started.

I just dont want to see us all the sudden go on a win streak when it doesnt matter anymore and keep this nightmare going another season. Im ready for a change.

13. mussop

mussop Hall of Fame

Our luck McNair will bring in Shanny SR and keep Kubes as OC and we'll go 8 and 8 again next year.

14. brakos82

brakos82 Hall of Fame

I'd rather demote him, but QFT on Panther.

15. Big Lou

Big Lou Stop Clowning

This loss wouldn't have been as bad had the Texans not dominated the first half. Every one already seemed pretty down after Monday night, but the Texans had to go and give us some hope and pulled us back in to cheering hard, and then the damn rug gets pulled out from underneath us.

16. Giant Tiger

Giant Tiger Hall of Fame

Smiths Falls, Heart of the Rideau Canal-UNESCO Wor
    I'm ready for a coaching change, too. I'm just tired of looking forward to the draft year after year. I should be really pissed off, but I'm not :thinking:

17. silvrhand

silvrhand Site Contributor

The fans are no longer upset anymore when the leave the stadium they are just quiet and accept the fact that we suck and expected to lose the game. McNair needs something or else he's going to lose his fans soon..

The tailgaters in yellow section weren't even there today.

18. HJam72

HJam72 Hall of Fame

Kubiak has built a team that can beat anybody on any given Sunday....as long as they are not in the AFC South. We couldn't be any better and lose every division game. You do that by building an offense based on the ZBS and using a bad center for years and calling plays like QB rollouts into your own endzone.

Of course, nobody beats Manning and The Referees. They should really change their uniforms to black and white stripes and call themselves that--seriously.

19. HJam72

HJam72 Hall of Fame

Our kicker agrees with you.

20. mussop

mussop Hall of Fame

A true sign of a Texan fan. Someone who enjoys the draft more than the regular season.