Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Alright, the breakdown: Jags at Texans

For any fans of EA's NFL Matchup featured on ESPN you might want to check out this week's show. Ron Jaworski (AKA Jaws) will breakdown both Byron Leftwhich and David Carr in regards to the Jags vs Texans matchup.

I watched it, and this is what was covered:
1. Jags defense against the Colts - Hodge thought they were very disciplined.
2. Andre Johnson - Jaws thought he'd be a big threat
3. Texans defense - Jaws felt the Texans would be forced to employ more nickel and dime packages.

this thread went south fast. Was good until it went the way of "I want your kicker hurt" and "drug suspensions". Why bring this crud up in a conversation that was good instead of some dumb smack thread,

Henderson98 said:
Jimmy just moved up to 13 on the all time list... and still has game.. :disco:

He did it with Style too. A spectacular TD catch to move ahead of Micheal who was just nominated for the Hall. :thumbup I think he will put on a clinic today. Jimmy is going to be huge today. The guy is simply awesome this forum is about to get schooled in a big way regarding who the man is this season. :hehe:

Jagsbch said:
The guy is simply awesome this forum is about to get schooled in a big way regarding who the man is this season. :hehe:
A lot of us think Smith is a Hall of Famer or a borderline HOF'er....so there will be a few who are shocked at Smith but not as many as you think.

Jagsbch said:
This offense is getting better by the week, and to add to the assault there's our running game that is just getting off the ground thanks to the return of Kyle Brady. Bragging about trying to stop a QB who is on fire to less than 200 yards is Asinine. 15 straight completions in the first half last week, Byron beat Marks record by 4. Your defense is going to be in a world of trouble, after Byron quiets down the crowd early in the game. :boxing:

Is it wrong that I laugh my a@# off when I read this? :neener:

Back