All Encompassing Vick Thread

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by Koolaid Time, Jul 27, 2007.

1. Koolaid Time

Koolaid Time Drink Up!

A little more than 24 hours after entering a plea of "Not Guilty" to the charges, one of Mike Vick's Co-Defendants, Tony Taylor, will be entering a guilty plea Monday before Federal Judge Henry Hudson.

The Plea Hearing was added to Hudson's Monday Docket late Friday afternoon.

The Feds claim that Taylor located the Surrey County property purchased by Vick and used it as the site of "Bad Newz Kennels," a dogfighting enterprise. The Hampton man also allegedly helped purchase pit bulls and killed at least two dogs that fared poorly in test fights.

http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sports/falcons/stories/2007/07/27/0728plea.html

:gun:

Adios Ookie...... When a member of your "crew" cops the plea, you know you are toast.

2. the wonger need food

the wonger need food Hall of Fame

And we still haven't heard from Devon Broddie...

3. Double Barrel

Double Barrel Modified Simian

ESPN said that more indictments will be coming at the end of August.

Things are not looking up for Mr. Vick.

4. Koolaid Time

Koolaid Time Drink Up!

I think the Superceding Indictment was the "straw that broke the camel's back."

Its a "No Brainer"...Tony rats out Vick, maybe some others, does a few years, and he doesn't have the IRS, civil forfeiture, and other new counts tacked on to him.

5. Koolaid Time

Koolaid Time Drink Up!

With Vick's upcoming conviction, he won't be able to play in the NFL, but Arthur Blank will feel sorry for him and offer him a job...

[​IMG]

Señor Stan likes this.
  6. brakos82

brakos82 Hall of Fame

7. Second Honeymoon

Second Honeymoon Hall of Fame

well if this guy pleaded 'not guilty' on thursday and changed his tune not even 24 hours later, this doesn't bode well for Vick at all.

the guy who pleaded guilty is a prior felon long-time close friend of Vick. If he is pleading guilty to the indictment charges then there are numerous instances within the current indictment that will have him testifying AGAINST Vick in MV's trial. I also found it very interesting that he had a different lawyer than Vick and he was not part of the Vick legal team. I figured Vick would finance all the co-defendants trials so they could have one consistent voice and battle plan.

I thought Vick was 98% guilty when I woke up this morning...after this guy flipping within 24 hours, I gotta say he is 99.9% guilty now.

8. Specnatz

Specnatz Site Contributor

Granted the guy pleading guilty might not have much in the way of credibility, but I am sure there is a paper trail. Purchasing the home and property, paying for the buildings in the back to be built, and tape of him at a dog fight. The hangmans gallow is being constructed (metaphor only) and his name is being carved into it.

9. Immobilarity

Immobilarity Made You Look

Waiting for the Ron Mexico 's debut rap album after he gets out from prison.

10. Mr. White

Mr. White H-Town Beatdown

Anyone who's ever seen "Scared Straight" knows that this is funny stuff.

11. Red_Zone

Red_Zone Resist We Much!

If Vick goes to big boy prison he will probably wind up playing Center to a Quaterback named "Bubba". :yikes: :panic:

12. real

real Guest

If MV goes to prison he will probably not be touched...

13. gwallaia

gwallaia Moderator Staff Member

He could be like Burt Reynolds in The Longest Yard.

14. StarStruck

StarStruck Site Contributor

I agree. To many in prison, Vick would still be a hero for his football glory, who happened to end up one of them. If warranted, he would be protected if he couldn't defend himself. I read that Jim Bakker was able to off Bubba, so Vick would be ok.

15. Red_Zone

Red_Zone Resist We Much!

You guys watch too much tv. There's a heirarchy of power inside and all they care about is making sure the new guy knows who's in charge and they assert their power sometimes in painful ways. Ain't no big money wannabe gangsta thug with a pretty face gonna hold no sway there.

All you Vick supporters can help by sending Mike lots of soap-on-a-rope.

16. Koolaid Time

Koolaid Time Drink Up!

Vick is being sued for $63 BILLION dollars...

"As if Michael Vick didn't have enough troubles, he may have to fork over $63 billion — that's billion, with a B — if one Jonathan Lee Riches prevails in court.......

The lawsuit does not explain what landed Riches in the clink, but does spell out a number of dastardly allegations: that Vick supposedly stole Riches' dogs for dogfighting purposes, opened credit cards in Riches' name and stole his copyrighted property. ("Mr. Vick uses my name to sell T-shirts," the suit alleges at one point).

Riches claims that Vick used the proceeds from the sale of the stolen dogs to purchase missles from the Iranian government, that he has "plead (sic) allegiance to Al-quaeda" and has subjected Riches to "microwave testing."

http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/s...kbrite_0727.html?cxntlid=homepage_tab_newstab

No, I didn't make ANY of that up... :splits:

17. YoungTexanFan

YoungTexanFan Hall of Fame

Wow. I'm not even going to read the article and assume this is just a joke.

18. Specnatz

Specnatz Site Contributor

Now that is funny. Could I sue because vick stole my innocence as to football players all being heros?

19. StarStruck

StarStruck Site Contributor

I am not a Vick supporter although I am choosing to step back and let the allegations play out in our court system. Then I will support the decision of the jury.

I could be wrong, but I believe there are certain people that are liked or have credibility with even the toughest of prisoners. I never heard of the other Mike (Tyson) having any soap issues.

20. The1ApplePie

The1ApplePie Hall of Fame

A guy with some kind of underworld/gang connections and millions of dollars will have nothing to worry about in prison. The man can hire any muscle he wants.

The guards will probably be bringing him hookers and weed by the first week.